A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Jester wants some logic: anti-abortionists who eat meat are hypocrites. Is not all sentient life sacred?

LMAO!......Pure fuckin' hogwash......Ya' see, you pro-lifers just want abortion dumps.....Regardless of reason.......I can reason clearly for the three extenuating circumstances......You people can't reason for anything.......The last paragraph of your drivel doesn't even make fucking sense

Now, why are you cherry picking, like all pro-choicers do, and refusing to address the fathers rights questions?........Yeah, we know why!:lol:

If you can see reason for those exceptions, why don't you articulate it? I explained above why, if you really believe that an embryo is a person from conception and that abortion is murder, you would not make an exception for rape. Didn't understand? I'll explain it again.

The embryo is innocent of any crime. We do not punish children, capitally or otherwise, for the crimes of their parents. To kill the child of a rapist is just as much murder as to kill the child of an innocent person.

Now, I also explained why I think a lot of anti-abortion people do make an exception for rape. They don't really care about protecting the unborn. That's just a whitewash, a means to an end, an excuse to pursue their real agenda: to keep loose women from engaging in immoral behavior without consequences. The risk of pregnancy makes unmarried women keep their knees together; abortion reduces that risk; therefore abortion encourages immoral behavior and THAT is the reason you oppose it, not because it kills unborn babies.

That reason why you would make an exception for rape is logical and makes sense. (After all, it's not the woman's fault she's pregnant if she was raped.) You, on the other hand, have offered NO REASON AT ALL to make such an exception. You say you have one that we would not understand. I say, you don't know that until you try.

So let's hear it. Why make an exception for rape? Other than the reason I gave above, that is.

Bolded: That's the hope, anyway. Desperate women will then resort to back alley abortions, coat hangers, and/or whatever else works. Suicide, for instance.

Probably wouldn't happen all that often on the suicide front, but I guarandamntee you that the pregnant woman will do all in her power not to remain so.

Define desperate. We've already dismissed the false dichtonomy of the "must have abortion to deal with rape and incest". So what desperation are you talking about?

Women who are in school and desperate that their indiscretions at Cancun not cause a glitch in their otherwise golden lives? Know what? Those women are not the type who put themselves at any sort of physical risk or indulge in behavior that will further cause them problems. They will either 1. Avoid risky behavior to begin with, armed with the understanding that they won't be able to purchase their way out of it, or 2. Advise family that they are going to either have a lifestyle change that will embrace a new family member, or otherwise take responsibility for their action and find a loving adoptive home for the child.

Unlike the lies your side likes to spread, the majority of women who seek abortions are NOT criminal, they are NOT desperate, and they have a very strong regard for their own skins. The few that ARE desperate will not in any way be hindered or placed into baby-incubating farms where they are physically restrained from obtaining abortions.

Lie, lie, lie. It's the only way you can justify killing babies. I shall stand by and wait for further justification for killing infants who have already been born, because I've no doubt you can find good reasons for that as well. It's all part and parcel of the commie and nazi mind set that thinks that poor people and people of loose morals should be killed off via things like abortion, euthanasia, and state rearing of sub standard (read poor and minority) chidlren. YOu're in very esteemed company.

Ever notice that all the people who are OK with abortion, have already been born?

Ever notice that all the people who are OK with abortion, have already been born?

I'm stunned, you have a problem with abortion even though abortion rates are much higher in minorities?

You may want to rethink your position.

Jester wants some logic: anti-abortionists who eat meat are hypocrites. Is not all sentient life sacred?
Once again, another lame talking point put out by the loons.

Innocent human life is not on the food chain, dipshit.

Fuckin' lunatics!:cuckoo:

If you can see reason for those exceptions, why don't you articulate it? I explained above why, if you really believe that an embryo is a person from conception and that abortion is murder, you would not make an exception for rape. Didn't understand? I'll explain it again.

The embryo is innocent of any crime. We do not punish children, capitally or otherwise, for the crimes of their parents. To kill the child of a rapist is just as much murder as to kill the child of an innocent person.

Now, I also explained why I think a lot of anti-abortion people do make an exception for rape. They don't really care about protecting the unborn. That's just a whitewash, a means to an end, an excuse to pursue their real agenda: to keep loose women from engaging in immoral behavior without consequences. The risk of pregnancy makes unmarried women keep their knees together; abortion reduces that risk; therefore abortion encourages immoral behavior and THAT is the reason you oppose it, not because it kills unborn babies.

That reason why you would make an exception for rape is logical and makes sense. (After all, it's not the woman's fault she's pregnant if she was raped.) You, on the other hand, have offered NO REASON AT ALL to make such an exception. You say you have one that we would not understand. I say, you don't know that until you try.

So let's hear it. Why make an exception for rape? Other than the reason I gave above, that is.

Bolded: That's the hope, anyway. Desperate women will then resort to back alley abortions, coat hangers, and/or whatever else works. Suicide, for instance.

Probably wouldn't happen all that often on the suicide front, but I guarandamntee you that the pregnant woman will do all in her power not to remain so.

Define desperate. We've already dismissed the false dichtonomy of the "must have abortion to deal with rape and incest". So what desperation are you talking about?

Women who are in school and desperate that their indiscretions at Cancun not cause a glitch in their otherwise golden lives? Know what? Those women are not the type who put themselves at any sort of physical risk or indulge in behavior that will further cause them problems. They will either 1. Avoid risky behavior to begin with, armed with the understanding that they won't be able to purchase their way out of it, or 2. Advise family that they are going to either have a lifestyle change that will embrace a new family member, or otherwise take responsibility for their action and find a loving adoptive home for the child.

Unlike the lies your side likes to spread, the majority of women who seek abortions are NOT criminal, they are NOT desperate, and they have a very strong regard for their own skins. The few that ARE desperate will not in any way be hindered or placed into baby-incubating farms where they are physically restrained from obtaining abortions.

Lie, lie, lie. It's the only way you can justify killing babies. I shall stand by and wait for further justification for killing infants who have already been born, because I've no doubt you can find good reasons for that as well. It's all part and parcel of the commie and nazi mind set that thinks that poor people and people of loose morals should be killed off via things like abortion, euthanasia, and state rearing of sub standard (read poor and minority) chidlren. YOu're in very esteemed company.

So now you're the morality police.

Btw, a baby killer is someone who kill babies. Babies are live, born humans.

Btw2, euthanasia has nothing to do with abortion. Except of course, that people should have the choice for either.

Maybe it was explained and I missed it, but how can someone be ok with abortion of a raped mother and still be pro life?

How is the fetus/baby any different in this instance?

I don't think that they are "okay" with abortion is this case. I think they might understand that the mother is not in the right frame of mind, fragile. Post traumatic Stress syndrome causes people to make some really bad choices. Occasionally, there is no talking to someone in that condition.
It isn't that they are okay with it. It is that they understand someone is unstable at that moment in their life needs help and forgiveness, not a fight over a really, really bad decision.

It is nice to see that you pretend to care when it meets your agenda.

I think that anyone who lives in the good ol' USA should be for everyone having a choice. That's one of our founding principles. The land of the free.

Abortion was one of our "founding principles"? As Ann Coulter says, if it is so great, why don't we celebrate abortions. We could get an auditorium full of people and the mother and her paid assassin could do that "right" on stage. Everyone would cheer, everyone would be proud, yes? Pieces of the "embryo" could be handed out as soveniers. The lefties would be sooooo thrilled!

So now you're the morality police.

Btw, a baby killer is someone who kill babies. Babies are live, born humans.

Btw2, euthanasia has nothing to do with abortion. Except of course, that people should have the choice for either.

It starts small. First abortions. When the nazis gained power over their neighboring countries, they went into those countries and "collected" the mentally disabled for "re-education. Many of those people had found productive lives, but the Germans said they must be re-educated. Within months, all that were taken were dead (accidentally of course). After that the Germans moved onto races and religions. The communists picked up where the Germans, left off. Not that you would worry about it. You will be one of the breathless, cheering them on, until they come for you or yours. At that time, there will be no humans that are able to stop them.

Abortions then nazis? lol, funny guy.

So how are you going to stop abortions? Like the war on drugs? With laws and repression? With, btw, never worked. So what's your plan?

Of course euthanasia and abortion are related, as you showed in your post, amadoos or whatever your name is. It's not about choice for the victim, it's about choice for the person who opts to off them.

After thousands of posts I have yet to see ANY EVIDENCE of anyone that is "pro abortion".
There is no such thing. If there was we would have seen some evidence.

So how are you going to stop abortions? Like the war on drugs? With laws and repression? With, btw, never worked. So what's your plan?

My plan? My plan is to expose the deceivers. Know that if you have an abortion, you are murdering a child. That is my plan. NO laws, no pretending that I can stop the murders, just truth. What the mother does with that information is up to her.

Those that deceive: I will call you out into the light, where people can see for themselves how darkness is drawn to you. That is my plan.

My plan? My plan is to expose the deceivers. Know that if you have an abortion, you are murdering a child. That is my plan. NO laws, no pretending that I can stop the murders, just truth. What the mother does with that information is up to her.

Those that deceive: I will call you out into the light, where people can see for themselves how darkness is drawn to you. That is my plan.

"NO laws". I ageee.
The rest of your post I agree with except the muder part. Abortion is not murder under the law. Killing the unborn is like murder to me but we get more done doing what you are doing, informing. I oppse abortion but support the current law.

Maybe it was explained and I missed it, but how can someone be ok with abortion of a raped mother and still be pro life?

I don't think that they are "okay" with abortion is this case. I think they might understand that the mother is not in the right frame of mind, fragile. Post traumatic Stress syndrome causes people to make some really bad choices. Occasionally, there is no talking to someone in that condition.
It isn't that they are okay with it. It is that they understand someone is unstable at that moment in their life needs help and forgiveness, not a fight over a really, really bad decision.

Do you support a woman's right to choose to have an abortion if she becomes pregnant because of rape or incest? We're not asking if you are ok with it, just if you think it should be legal. If you do think it should be legal for a woman to have an abortion in this instance and not in other instances, then you think certain fetuses have less of a right to life than other fetuses, based on the circumstances of their conception. If you believe the fetus is a human being just like anyone out of the womb, then you support the right to murder a select number of innocent human beings based on circumstances completely out of their control.

If you really believe that the fetus is a human being with the same rights as you or me, then I don't see how you could accept abortion (aka allow it to be legal) in any circumstance whatsoever. The fact that you pro life people fidget around in certain circumstances shows that you have some doubt about your own beliefs regarding the rights of a fetus compared to the rights of someone who has been born.

Last edited:

Do you support a woman's right to choose to have an abortion if she becomes pregnant because of rape or incest? We're not asking if you are ok with it, just if you think it should be legal. If you do think it should be legal for a woman to have an abortion in this instance and not in other instances, then you think certain fetuses have less of a right to life than other fetuses, based on the circumstances of their conception. If you believe the fetus is a human being just like anyone out of the womb, then you support the right to murder a select number of innocent human beings based on circumstances completely out of their control.

If you really believe that the fetus is a human being with the same rights as you or me, then I don't see how you could accept abortion (aka allow it to be legal) in any circumstance whatsoever. The fact that you pro life people fidget around in certain circumstances shows that you have some doubt about your own beliefs regarding the rights of a fetus compared to the rights of someone who has been born.

I don't believe there should be a law against abortion. How would you enforce it? If a woman had a severe cough and miscarried due to extreme coughing, she could be charged with abortion. People have been aborting babies for eons. Only today, in this supposed "forward thinking society" do we sterilize the barbaric practice of child sacrifice. I knew a woman who's husband tied her to the bed, and aborted his own child, because "he" did not want children (this was when abortion was legal). She never got over it (even after divorce). Who would be charged in that case?

It should be obvious to every living human that abortion is wrong. No choosing between fathers (that would be "master race" stuff). There are some studies that show women that have been raped, recover quickly if there is something good (a child!) from the experience. With technology today, if you do not want a child, there are several ways to avoid pregnancy. Google it. Avoiding sex and sperm banks would be the easiest way to avoid pregnancy.

I know you are going to claim that I walked into your "trap". But really, how could you effectively police against abortion? Unless you are willing to take privacy away from every person (oops, the lefties will want abortion illegal now), there is no way to enforce such a law. As for blatant violations of that supposed law, if you know the laws now, there is a law against it, already. Question is: for who is it enforced?

Forum List

Back