A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Reproductive choice is a difficult topic and one I tend to stay away from. Both sides lose it to emotionalism.

I don't have a pony in the show. Never had an unwanted pregnancy or worried about getting pregnant. I never trusted a man to take precautions, so I always did.

Neither side is more moral than the other, or holier than thou.

A lot on both sides pretend to be, but that's not the case.

I'm sure that's a comforting thought to someone trying desperately to rationalize killing babies. Truly, your only hope is if there's no morality at all, huh?

All I can say is thanks for the entertainment :razz:.

Please, never change your posting style.

They say you will only understand them if you place yourself in their position. People has different views on why they do it. I think we just need to respect that. After all, the state agrees for it to be legal.

Neither side is more moral than the other, or holier than thou.

A lot on both sides pretend to be, but that's not the case.

I agree.

It's simply a poiltical issue.

I'm anti-war, but I don't assume everyone who favors a particular war is pro-killing thousands and thousands of people, because they view it differently.

Just like people who are pro-life should realize that others have a different view in terms of when life begins, so being pro-choice doesn't make you pro-abortion or pro-death or whatever emotion-based term gets thrown out.

It's not a political issue, unless you think human rights are *just* political.

It's simply a poiltical issue.

I'm anti-war, but I don't assume everyone who favors a particular war is pro-killing thousands and thousands of people, because they view it differently.

Just like people who are pro-life should realize that others have a different view in terms of when life begins, so being pro-choice doesn't make you pro-abortion or pro-death or whatever emotion-based term gets thrown out.

It's not a political issue, unless you think human rights are *just* political.

And those who disagree don't view it the same way.

Just like, and I repeat, I don't view people as pro-genocide when they cheer on a war that kills hundreds of thousands of people, cuz I know they view it different.

It's called having perspective.

It doesn't matter if you agree or not, human rights are human rights. Those who abuse them always squawk that they aren't.

Killing babies isn't a "right" and defending the "right" to kill them at will is a violation of human rights.

Pretty simple. Doesn't matter if you agree or not. If you support killing babies, you support human rights violations.

Not to mention the way that abortion protects those who prey upon vulnerable young women...

Furthermore, men who get in deep and dirty in the abortion issue and insist on defending a woman's "right" to abort give me the heeby jeebies. There's something weird and scary about it. And it seems to be a primary focus of all your attention.

It doesn't matter if you agree or not, human rights are human rights. Those who abuse them always squawk that they aren't.

Killing babies isn't a "right" and defending the "right" to kill them at will is a violation of human rights.

Pretty simple. Doesn't matter if you agree or not. If you support killing babies, you support human rights violations.

Not to mention the way that abortion protects those who prey upon vulnerable young women...

Believe me I know what I'm saying is going way over your head, I'll give you one more repetition to see if it sinks in.

People who disagree don't view it as killing babies.

and one last point, if you really were as passionate about not killing babies as you pretend to be on here, you'd be as vocal as possible when speaking out against wars, which I've never seen you do.

Do you just eternally repeat your idiocies over and over?

Again...it doesn't matter if they agree or not. It's still a human rights violation, and making it legal made it legal to violate human rights.

Understand?

Furthermore, men who get in deep and dirty in the abortion issue and insist on defending a woman's "right" to abort give me the heeby jeebies. There's something weird and scary about it. And it seems to be a primary focus of all your attention.

Look at my post history, find another recent thread where I've talked about abortion besides this one.

That was a cute way to insult someone though, par for the course with you.

Do you just eternally repeat your idiocies over and over?

Again...it doesn't matter if they agree or not. It's still a human rights violation, and making it legal made it legal to violate human rights.

Understand?

Who's opinion is backed by law? Yours or mine?

What's yours backed by? Besides emotion?

Wow, you're on a roll.

Thank you for admitting you're out of material.

Next.

Law used to back slavery and marital rape as well.

I guess that means those things weren't human rights violations.

Law used to back slavery and marital rape as well.

I guess that means those things weren't human rights violations.

Thanks for at least admitting who's is backed by law and who's isn't. Comparing our current human rights handling to how we handled them 150+ years ago I'm sure even you realize is downright idiotic.

And thank you for not touching my point about you not being anti-war, when all wars result in many dead babies, because you know another one of your blatant hypocrisies just got exposed.

Have a good one :eusa_angel:

There needs to be more abortion because the human species has been much too successful and is overpopulating Earth. Abortion is a phenomenon which has replaced many natural means of thinning the human herd, such as plagues. If there are not abortions there will be wars and diseases.

As a male I believe Choice to be a women's issue and we men should leave it up to them. Women do the carrying and the suffering associated with reproduction so the choice to abort or not is none of our business.

Last edited:
You being anti-war has nothing to do with anything. I'm ignoring it because, like most of what you post, it's irrlevant.

Again, laws don't determine whether or not something is a human rights violation.

Nor does a human rights violator's belief that he's not doing anything wrong magically make human rights violations he commits A-OK, and suddenly NOT a violation of human rights.

This has to be hurting your brain. Do you need a break?

There needs to be more abortion because the human species has been much too successful and is overpopulating the Earth. Abortion is a phenomenon which has replaced the many natural means of thinning the human herd, such as plagues. If there are not abortions there will be wars and diseases.

As a male I believe Choice to be a women's issue and we men should leave it up to them. Women do the carrying and the suffering associated with reproduction so the choice to abort or not is none of our business.

So for you it's about genocide, and it's a good thing cuz humans are horrible and there are just too many.

Got it.

So for you it's about genocide,

This and . . .

and it's a good thing cuz humans are horrible

. . . this are not implied by this:

and there are just too many.

There are too many humans not because humans are horrible but because the earth's carrying capacity is finite and we have exceeded our sustainable population. Recognizing this is not advocating "genocide."

Evidently not.

That said, I don't consider abortion really a good way to go about reducing our numbers, although it's a back-up to responsible contraception that should remain available.

If you are advocating abortion as a method to reduce population, you are advocating genocide, you moron.

Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit. Who do you think are getting abortions? I can tell you. Primarily black women.

So again..advocating abortion for the purpose of reducing population is simply advocating genocide. You can trick it up in any feel good rhetoric you want, but that's what it is.

If you are advocating abortion as a method to reduce population, you are advocating genocide, you moron.

Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit. Who do you think are getting abortions? I can tell you. Primarily black women.

So again..advocating abortion for the purpose of reducing population is simply advocating genocide. You can trick it up in any feel good rhetoric you want, but that's what it is.
Genocide is the calculated and deliberate elimination of a specific ethnicity. Because you obviously are a paranoid Jew you tend to perceive anything which can even vaguely suggest genocidal intention as being exactly that.

If Black women are aborting at a higher rate than White or Asian women I suggest the reasons for that are socio-economic factors. These are unfortunate circumstances which are distinctly improving in American society, a factor which plainly conflicts with your paranoid theory.

If you are advocating a practice that targets the infants of the black population, then you are advocating genocide.

Paranoid Jew..nice.

Forum List

Back