A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

I'm sure that's a comforting thought to someone trying desperately to rationalize killing babies. Truly, your only hope is if there's no morality at all, huh?

Overly emotional post. Big surprise. Exaggerated as usual.

Funny, the anti-war person claims people are "emotional" when they say killing children in the womb is murder (obviously she has NO problem with that), yet people fighting to defend themselves, their families and way of life, is terribly WRONG. They should just accept the bullies will, and lay down their arms to be butchered with their families.

That's cute, pretending the U.S. goes to war out of defense, good for fairy tale talk, but nothing to do with reality.

It's still weird to me that more often than not people who pretend to be pro-life are the ones who speak so cheerfully about war and couldn't care less how many people are killed in them (pregnant women, children, babies, etc).

See Margaret Sangor and what her reasons for developing Planned Parenhood were.

I couldn't care less, frankly. No one is without flaws. One might as well condemn the emancipation of the slaves on the grounds that Lincoln was demonstrably a racist.

Hey dumb ass, what I posted clearly refuted what you said, let's examine your comments again.

Dragon:

Yes, you DO have to prove intent, because intent is what you're CLAIMING. You used the word "targeted." That implies that someone is deliberately, and with malice, INTENDING that lots of abortions be done among black pregnant women. You used the word "genocide." That most certainly DOES imply intent. There is no such thing as "accidental genocide."

The founder of planned parenthood intended exactly what you said, deliberate and with malice, the extinction of black babies. It was her goal, and she is revered on the left as a hero. :cuckoo: So, now that you've been proven wrong, you 'couldn't care less', and 'no one is without flaws'. :lol: Seriously? The woman wanted to extinquish the black population, and you're calling that a mere 'flaw'. You people are insane. :lol:

Irrelevant, straw man. One has nothing to do with the other.

It is if you consider an early term fetus to be a baby.

Babies killed in war to a lot of pro-lifers, you essentially get a shoulder shrug.

"Babies killed" in abortion, you get hyperventilating and emotional freak outs.

Why is this the case? Partisan politics and ppl needing an excuse to tell everyone they're holier than thou.

Babies killed in war to a lot of pro-lifers, you essentially get a shoulder shrug.

Why is this the case? Partisan politics and ppl needing an excuse to tell everyone they're holier than thou.

Where do you get this bullshit that pro-lifers don't care about children or innocent people being killed during a war? Seriously? Daily Kos? :cuckoo:

Where do you get this bullshit that pro-lifers don't care about children or innocent people being killed during a war? Seriously? Daily Kos? :cuckoo:

Never read a word of that in my life.

Ask everyone who's beating the war drum in Iran, or talks cheerfully about the "greatness" of the Iraq War whether they're pro-life or pro-choice on the abortion issue.

I'm sure you already know the answer.

Ask everyone who's beating the war drum in Iran, or talks cheerfully about the "greatness" of the Iraq War whether they're pro-life or pro-choice on the abortion issue.

Uh, no, I really don't. That's merely a leftist 'talking point', i.e. a lie, that's been out there for years, and you people think all you have to do is repeat it enough and it's true. I'm guessing that no one is 'cheerful' about the prospect of war, or thinks it's a 'great' thing, especially when innocent people or children are killed because of it. If you really believe that the majority of pro-life people are like that, then you need to get out more. :cuckoo:

Uh, no, I really don't. That's merely a leftist 'talking point', i.e. a lie, that's been out there for years, and you people think all you have to do is repeat it enough and it's true. I'm guessing that no one is 'cheerful' about the prospect of war, or thinks it's a 'great' thing, especially when innocent people or children are killed because of it. If you really believe that the majority of pro-life people are like that, then you need to get out more. :cuckoo:

Well I guess we live in 2 different realities.

There's plenty of party line voting republicans who can't get enough of war and put their fingers in their ears when it comes to the number of innocent people (babies included) our wars kill, then pretend to be passionate pro-lifers on the abortion issue.

Don't worry the democrats are just as hypocritical on other issues. Pretending to take science seriously when talking about evolution, but ignoring science when it comes to man made global warming, or pretending to care about torture and then cheer when Qaddafi dies a slow painful death. But abortion is the issue of this thread.

Last edited:

There's plenty of party line voting republicans who can't get enough of war and put their fingers in their ears when it comes to the number of innocent people (babies included) our wars kill, then pretend to be passionate pro-lifers on the abortion issue.Don't worry the democrats are just as hypocritical on other issues. Pretending to take science seriously when talking about evolution, but ignoring science when it comes to man made global warming, or pretending to care about torture and then cheer when Qaddafi dies a slow painful death. But abortion is the issue of this thread.

Would you care to put up a link or two that would demonstrate what you're talking about? Where a 'republican' can't get 'enough of war' and disregards or applauds when innocent people or children are killed?

And I note that we're now talking about 'republicans' instead of the majority of the country who happen to be pro-life.

There's plenty of party line voting republicans who can't get enough of war and put their fingers in their ears when it comes to the number of innocent people (babies included) our wars kill, then pretend to be passionate pro-lifers on the abortion issue.Don't worry the democrats are just as hypocritical on other issues. Pretending to take science seriously when talking about evolution, but ignoring science when it comes to man made global warming, or pretending to care about torture and then cheer when Qaddafi dies a slow painful death. But abortion is the issue of this thread.

Would you care to put up a link or two that would demonstrate what you're talking about? Where a 'republican' can't get 'enough of war' and disregards or applauds when innocent people or children are killed?

And I note that we're now talking about 'republicans' instead of the majority of the country who happen to be pro-life.

You want me to provide a link of republicans pushing for war with Iran or speaking highly of the War in Iraq? I mean I can, but that's common sense that their are people who have those views. And in my opinion speaking highly of the War with Iraq or wanting War with Iran is an example of can't get enough war. And I never said applauds innocent people being killed, but they speak highly of a war in which thousands and thousands of innocents are killed.

and just about every recent poll I've seen says there's more pro-choicers and people either always or sometimes want abortions to be legal.

Abortion

Excuse me, war has nothing to do with abortion.

It's just the typical red herring bs that pro-abortionists throw out there to hide the fact that they're ok with killing babies.

By "pro-life", you mean "pro-fetal life". Plenty of so-called "pro-lifers" have no problem with murdering abortion doctors or going to war or state sponsored execution.

Look at Rick Perry for example. Anti-abortion and execution enthusiast.

The majority of the country continue to be pro-choice.

Last edited:
Define "plenty" and provide some support for it.

I'm pro-life, I don't support any sort of terrorism.

I think abortion doctors are sick, crazy psychos who should be put away for life, but legally.

It's just the typical red herring bs that pro-abortionists throw out there to hide the fact that they're ok with killing babies.

Lol I can't believe you can't see this.

WANTING MORE WAR SHOWS SOMEONE HAS NO ISSUE WITH BABIES BEING KILLED IN THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read this out loud and tell me it doesn't sound absolutely crazy.

"I'm pro-life, I also want a war to happen where hundreds of thousands of lives are ended."

Lol I can't believe you can't see this.

WANTING MORE WAR SHOWS SOMEONE HAS NO ISSUE WITH BABIES BEING KILLED IN THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read this out loud and tell me it doesn't sound absolutely crazy.

"I'm pro-life, I also want a war to happen where hundreds of thousands of lives are ended."

As long as the babies that are killed are babies of the enemy, pro-war folks have no problem.

As long as the babies that are killed are babies of the enemy, pro-war folks have no problem.

Actually this is another illustration, along with the exception made for rape, that shows most (but not all) anti-abortion advocates are actually not pro-life but rather anti-women's-equality.

The exceptions -- those anti-abortion advocates who genuinely are concerned about the life of the unborn -- are usually also anti-war and anti-capital-punishment. That's another way you can usually tell who you're talking to.

Actually this is another illustration, along with the exception made for rape, that shows most (but not all) anti-abortion advocates are actually not pro-life but rather anti-women's-equality.

The exceptions -- those anti-abortion advocates who genuinely are concerned about the life of the unborn -- are usually also anti-war and anti-capital-punishment. That's another way you can usually tell who you're talking to.

Here's what some people DON'T understand. Being anti-abortion, anti-war and anti-death penalty and pro-choice.

I wouldn't have an abortion, I wouldn't advise anyone to have one, and I wouldn't judge or punish anyone for having one.

There is karma to taking life. I wouldn't want anyone to accrue it for any reason, but I do remember coat hanger abortions, women dying of infections from unsafe procedures and pregnant women committing suicide.

Last edited:

I can see being pro death penalty, because that isn't innocent life.

But if someone views an early term fetus as the same as a born baby, I still can't wrap my head around how someone could be approving of war while at the same time being pro-life.

I can see being pro death penalty, because that isn't innocent life.

But if someone views an early term fetus as the same as a born baby, I still can't wrap my head around how someone could be approving of war while at the same time being pro-life.
Either all life is sacred or it's not. You forget that innocent people have been executed.

Forum List

Back