A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

Not even going too read your source Paul wasn't gay.
more proof you are tragically stupid in a closed minded way.

Paul wasn't gay dumb ass.

Paul wrote the book of Romans

Romans 1:24-28
King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
your point? lot's of in the closet gays claim they're not..paul is one of them.

Do you really want to go there? Do you want to debate me on the Bible and it's content?
do you ?everything you've quoted from the bible has been out of context, cherry picked or intentionally mis interpreted. ( If I'm wrong about that ,then you're a shit for brains loud mouth that holds up the line at home depot)
you've all ready proven how little you actually know by refusing to read anything that refutes your pov.

Nothing I quote from the Bible is out of context. Unlike you I have more respect for the word of God than to use those words out of context.
So let's rock bitch

Paul was not gay.

King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

He's condemning the life style.
:lol::lol::lol: that would be the suspected word of god .since we only have the so called Prophets words on what god is alleged to have said.
also it's OT...

do you ?everything you've quoted from the bible has been out of context, cherry picked or intentionally mis interpreted. ( If I'm wrong about that ,then you're a shit for brains loud mouth that holds up the line at home depot)
you've all ready proven how little you actually know by refusing to read anything that refutes your pov.

Nothing I quote from the Bible is out of context. Unlike you I have more respect for the word of God than to use those words out of context.
So let's rock bitch

Paul was not gay.

King James Version (KJV)

He's condemning the life style.
:lol::lol::lol: that would be the suspected word of god .since we only have the so called Prophets words on what god is alleged to have said.
also it's OT...

What in the hell are you blathering about? the Apostle Paul wrote the New Testament book of Romans. the verses I quoted from the NEW TESTAMENT book of Romans is condemning the lifestyle words such as uncleanness, dishonour, change the natural use, reprobate mind, men with men and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, and women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.

That should be a dead give away that Paul is condemning the act of homosexuality

Last edited:
Wrong.

The proven ideal for raising children (which is, after all, the primary reason for its existence..though children also benefit when extended family members marry wisely...so fertility is not necessarily a necessity for the construct to work) is a family headed by a male and a female. There is no evidence that supports the theory that homosexual households are just as stable and just as likely to produce well adjusted, high functioning citizens. So thanks, we aren't obligated to just *assume* it will be the same, and heap all sorts of laurels on the heads of gay households because they want to be able to take their kids to "Gay Pride" day and get the same sort of admiration that a dad gets when he attends the father/daughter ball with his daughter.

In other words, tough shit. You have the same rights as everybody else. You don't get extras because you're gay. If you aren't happy with your choice, then you're free to make another one.

As I made clear, it doesn't matter if same sex marriage isn't the ideal for raising children. Many marriages aren't the ideal for raising children. I said nothing about what you've said here, but at least this is better than claiming I just want to make children into sex objects. :lol:

If same sex couples get to marry, guess what? They will still have the same rights as everyone else! They won't get extras because they are gay, by your reasoning; after all, straights will have the same right to marry someone of the same gender as gays! :eusa_whistle:

You continue to not make strong points, and continue to avoid commenting on the idea that denying men the opportunity to marry men and women the opportunity to marry women is a matter of gender discrimination.

They do have the same rights as everybody else.

That's the beginning and end of it.

Oh good. So my sister and her partner of 20 years, and their best friend and his partner can get married. Right? Or will my sister have to marry Brian, and her partner have to marry Noel?

Oh good. So my sister and her partner of 20 years, and their best friend and his partner can get married. Right? Or will my sister have to marry Brian, and her partner have to marry Noel?

They can if they move to a state that allows it.

Why should they move? No straights have to move so they can get married.

If they loved them enough and wanted to marry them they would move. I guess they don't love each other to move to more gay friendly states.

Some straights have went out of state to marry because of some of their states marriage laws.

If they loved them enough and wanted to marry them they would move. I guess they don't love each other to move to more gay friendly states.

Some straights have went out of state to marry because of some of their states marriage laws.

Bull.

Shit.

How was what I wrote bull shit? If making your argument weak is bull shit guess that's the point of you saying bullshit.:lol:

Bull.

Shit.

How was what I wrote bull shit? If making your argument weak is bull shit guess that's the point of you saying bullshit.:lol:

You know why. Unless you are really as stupid as you act on this board - no clue why I have thought otherwise. I have GOT to stop giving people with IQ's in the lower 60's the benefit of the doubt.

Lord knows how you find your way online every day.

Bull.

Shit.

You know why. Unless you are really as stupid as you act on this board - no clue why I have thought otherwise. I have GOT to stop giving people with IQ's in the lower 60's the benefit of the doubt.

I had to go down to South Carolina to get married the second time I know plenty of people who had to go to south carolina to get married.

Yeah, they should move, lose their good jobs, leave their family & friends behind, and go someplace else. Just to show that they love each other enough. And especially since jobs are so easy to find these days.

Stick with your stories of pre-school sex. It shows you are sick, not just an asshole.

I had to go down to South Carolina to get married the second time I know plenty of people who had to go to south carolina to get married.

Why was that?

They can't get married. If they want to get married, do what the rest of us do...settle in with a person of the opposite sex.

Should single people who don't want to be married be afforded the title of "married" as well, if they want it? Just because? Cuz after all, if they want it and can't have it..isn't that "discrimination"?

Forum List

Back