A trip to look at art

One must wonder what kind of person you are that you’re so ashamed of your own form
I've never been ashamed of my own form but I don't go around presenting it to the world either. When I was a kid, I was too busy playing with army men or Tonka trucks or Hot Wheels or watching Gilligan's Island. Yup ... kid stuff.

I've never been ashamed of my own form but I don't go around presenting it to the world either. When I was a kid, I was too busy playing with army men or Tonka trucks or Hot Wheels or watching Gilligan's Island. Yup ... kid stuff.

Viewing a sculpture made by a world renowned artist in human history that stands in an art museum, that was commissioned by the church, that anybody of any age can view at any time is not presenting perversion to anybody. Again, the human body is not perverse. It’s people like you who make it that way.

I'm sure you would like to hear a number like 5 or 8 or 12? Is that where your mind is at?

I did ask for an age or a condition.

A condition like "when they get their first wheels" or "when they first pick their nose".

You really should have an idea about what this age is, you're ADVOCATING this.

Viewing a sculpture made by a world renowned artist in human history that stands in an art museum, that was commissioned by the church, that anybody of any age can view at any time is not presenting perversion to anybody. Again, the human body is not perverse. It’s people like you who make it that way.
According to the fruitcakes of the world ... Hunter Biden is a "world renowned artist." Who gives a crap?!

Should not show dicks and balls to kids.

Should not show dicks and balls to kids.
They want to say that it's okay to do so if the artist happened to be "world renowned." But we know how the Demwit mind of a Pedo works. If it's okay to show that "package" then it's okay to show "packages" in Kindergarten class. A "package" is a "package."

So who is the fascist now in your warped mind, Tommy, the teacher who was using nude statues to teach 11 and 12 years olds, or the school who asked her to resign over wide parent's complaints?

Meanwhile in another thread, weren't you the one CELEBRATING gaybo transsexuals wearing wigs and high heels gyrating their junk in front of little kids?
I suspect that 11 year olds have seen a lot worse than a marble statue.. Maybe you should deal with that before arracking art.

What a fantastic opportunity for this poor woman. Free of desantis fascists for once.

This is BBC" news " so immediately you need to be on guard .
Tummy the OP is the ideal type of dolt to spread Fake News so I commend you to the disclaimer at the end of the report -- which 99% of people never read and are no wiser mostly even if they do .
There is clearly a wider back story and it is just as likely that the teacher was generally sub standard based on multiple different incidents but this biased report made good coverage for the BBC using a likely manipulated agenda with an amended narrative .
TT has a history of doing no research and invariably using questionable sources .And never asking Critical Questions
Beware the Tummy Faker because he is back .

This is BBC" news " so immediately you need to be on guard .
Tummy the OP is the ideal type of dolt to spread Fake News so I commend you to the disclaimer at the end of the report -- which 99% of people never read and are no wiser mostly even if they do .
There is clearly a wider back story and it is just as likely that the teacher was generally sub standard based on multiple different incidents but this biased report made good coverage for the BBC using a likely manipulated agenda with an amended narrative .
TT has a history of doing no research and invariably using questionable sources .And never asking Critical Questions
Beware the Tummy Faker because he is back .

BBC news is the last place you'd expect fake news. It's a news broadcaster which cannot be seen to be political otherwise it'll immediately get attacked by the side that feels the BBC is biased (as both do).

I suspect that 11 year olds have seen a lot worse than a marble statue..
Yeah? So? Who's fault is that? When I was 11, I hadn't seen much worse than that. But then, there were no sex freaks running around back then trying to corrupt little kids and had someone tried, my father and every other father in the neighborhood would have beat them to within an inch of their lives.

Maybe you should deal with that before arracking art.
I'm an artist, Festus, I don't arrack art, just sick freaks using art as another tool to harm little kids.

Forum List

Back