A true view of what Republicans are.

Luckyone

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
Here is George Carlin on what Republicans are:

and here is George Carlin on Republicans

and here is George Carlin on Republican Pro-lifers

and last but not least, a correct view on Politicians (on both sides)

George Carlin was a great comic but he was great because he had a way of bringing reality to you in a way you could relate to it. Laughing is makes people PAY ATTENTION to what faces us

George Carlin was a great comic but he was great because he had a way of bringing reality to you in a way you could relate to it. Laughing is makes people PAY ATTENTION to what faces us

still getting your news from comedians I see,,

This reminds me of when Republicans say "I can't believe you get your opinions from The Daily Show or Jimmy Kimmel. Or George Carlin.

I sure do. Actually I don't get my opinions from them. They confirm to me that I'm not alone in my opinions.

And is George lying or wrong?

Republicans listen to sources that are wrong and lie to them. George don't lie.

That describes you leftists even better.

You spend way too much time trolling youtube.

This reminds me of when Republicans say "I can't believe you get your opinions from The Daily Show or Jimmy Kimmel. Or George Carlin.

I sure do. Actually I don't get my opinions from them. They confirm to me that I'm not alone in my opinions.
"Opinions", is that was Jimmy did last night?

Show me specifically in the video I put up, where anything that Jimmy Kimmel showed was an OPINION!

Yeah, you keep on saying that but you never back up your statements.

I mean (as an example), I could say "Blueslegend" is a pedophile that belongs in prison". It certainly would be degrading to you but do I have any supporting facts that would give me the right to debase you that way?
More proof Democrats are pure scum of the earth.

Sigh .. your "proof, data, statistics and facts" worked out well for you when you used a media snippet that was 10+ years old.
Well, reality throughout history has shown us that people rarely change. There have always been more assholes than intelligent people throughout history. So showing snippets that are 10 years old does not make one shred of difference because the Republicans were selfish people then and remain selfish people now.

Forum List

Back