Abortion and Guns and the conflicting/contradicting positions Lefty Dems take…Can you reconcile this?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Libs on Abortion-
‘Give us rights…..Make it easier for us to terminate our own….OR ELSE!’
Libs on Guns-
‘Take our rights….Make it more difficult for us to kill our own….OR ELSE!’

I’m confused, please help me reconcile this.
Thank you in advance.

Libs on Abortion-
Libs on Guns-

Thank you in advance.

Cannot be done, except by reminding you that spoiled children demand NO BOUNDARIES.

Libs were raised by faulty parents who never placed any boundaries on them.

Have fun and just kill the results.

I just can't understand it. I went through my entire reproductive life, from 1968 to 2002, successfully avoiding pregnancy and only for two years of that time did I have the extreme convenience of birth control pills. I was not an unattractive woman. I had a couple of long term relationships. I never experienced a lack of opportunity.

When they tell us we're lying about the fact that they use abortion as retroactive birth control, I point out that I worked in a clinic where my employer did abortions occasionally, and in the six months I worked there, there were two patients who had multiple abortions in that time span. And when I say this doctor did abortions "occasionally", I mean he might have done two a week!

There is no credible way for them to deny that they are doing precisely what you said -- having fun and just killing the results.

I'm trying so hard right now to love the sinner and hate the sin.

I honestly am.

I just can't understand it. I went through my entire reproductive life, from 1968 to 2002, successfully avoiding pregnancy and only for two years of that time did I have the extreme convenience of birth control pills. I was not an unattractive woman. I had a couple of long term relationships. I never experienced a lack of opportunity.

When they tell us we're lying about the fact that they use abortion as retroactive birth control, I point out that I worked in a clinic where my employer did abortions occasionally, and in the six months I worked there, there were two patients who had multiple abortions in that time span. And when I say this doctor did abortions "occasionally", I mean he might have done two a week!

There is no credible way for them to deny that they are doing precisely what you said -- having fun and just killing the results.

I'm trying so hard right now to love the sinner and hate the sin.

I honestly am.

How weird…you mean responsible people can have responsible sex and not use abortion as a contraceptive?
Why don’t the libs know this?

How weird…you mean responsible people can have responsible sex and not use abortion as a contraceptive?
Why don’t the libs know this?

Lazy?

Stupid?

Don't care?

Value other things more than they value the ability to just get it on whenever they want?

Libs on Abortion-
Libs on Guns-

Thank you in advance.
Thats easy. Unborn fetuses and babies are living and gestating inside another human being and babies who are born are not.

I wonder why th
Thats easy. Unborn fetuses and babies are living and gestating inside another human being and babies who are born are not.
So Libs pretend they don’t know that fetuses become children? Why do they seem to know that eagles inside the egg hatch and become eagles?

I wonder why th

So Libs pretend they don’t know that fetuses become children? Why do they seem to know that eagles inside the egg hatch and become eagles?
They don't become children by magic do they? Fetuses become children by first gestating inside another human being. I think that should only happen with the consent of that human being.

They don't become children by magic do they? Fetuses become children by first gestating inside another human being. I think that should only happen with the consent of that human being.
hahaha…that’s the thing, all of us not subhumans know the “consent” took place when we decided to have irresponsible lib type sex….why don’t filthy libs know that?

hahaha…that’s the thing, all of us not subhumans know the “consent” took place when we decided to have irresponsible lib type sex….why don’t filthy libs know that?
Why don't you know that your argument is incredibly emotional? 😄 Maybe try making a big boy argument, little guy. It doesn't really matter if you feel someone's actions are irresponsible that has nothing at all to do with consent.

Libs on Abortion-
Libs on Guns-

Thank you in advance.

You're trying to make rational sense of the products of irrational, disordered minds.

Good luck with that.

Libs on Abortion-
Libs on Guns-

Thank you in advance.

Happy to sort it out for you.

Fetuses aren't people.

Therefore no one is terminating "their own".

FYd5FB0acAAqwMc.jpg

Libs on Abortion-
Libs on Guns-

Thank you in advance.
Pro life and pro capital punishment are contradictory stances.

How do republicans reconcile them?

Why do you tree-hugging weirdos give two-shits about eagle eggs?
That egg is certainly not an eagle….right?

No, it isn't. Neither is an Eagle's Nest or an Eagle's feather, but you can be fined for disturbing those as well. Frankly, I think some of these laws are a bit much. For instance, we had an Eagle nest near my summer place, and it would drop feathers from time to time. But collecting such feathers would rack up a $10,000 fine.

The thing is, Eagles are endangered. Human beings.... well, we have too many of those to start with. We can't feed all the ones we have.

Forum List

Back