Abortion Doctor GUILTY.. Death penalty looms

You don't understand how supply and demand works.

Aaaand... I'd say I'm shocked to find Joe here defending Gosnell to the bitter end, but I'm really not. Yesterday must have been a sad day for you, eh Joe?

No, not really.

I'm tired of watching you Rubes voting away my middle class lifestyle because you are trying to impose your superstitions on me... but not really invested in Gosnell.

Frankly, Gosnell is a great example of what happens when you nutters get your way.

Women STILL get abortions, they j ust get them from dubious practioners.

Supply and Demand, baby. As long as there's a demand, there's a supply.

Aaaand... I'd say I'm shocked to find Joe here defending Gosnell to the bitter end, but I'm really not. Yesterday must have been a sad day for you, eh Joe?

No, not really.

I'm tired of watching you Rubes voting away my middle class lifestyle because you are trying to impose your superstitions on me... but not really invested in Gosnell.

Frankly, Gosnell is a great example of what happens when you nutters get your way.

How is that Asshat's like yourself and rightwinger are saying that Gosnell is what it would be like if Abortion was Illegal?...

IT'S FUCKING LEGAL AND HE WAS A PLANNED PARENTHOOD MILL YOU FUCKING DISHONEST SHITSTAINS!...

For Cripes Sake!

:)

peace...

1.) Abortion is illegal in Pennsylvania? No? Then shut up, because you're being ridiculous.

2.) The demand for abortion is not price inelastic, meaning women do not obtain abortions "no matter what".

Let's face it. The testimony was damning.

WARNING: This summary is graphic, press the back button on your browser if you do not wish to read.

Baby C ...Afterwards, Williams inserted surgical scissors into the baby’s neck and “snipped” the spinal cord.

Baby D ... Adrienne Moton pulled the baby out and “snipped” the neck,

So if other people killed these two fetuses, why was Gosnell convicted of murdering them?

This is kind of like convicting Gotti for murders Sammy the Bull committed, on the word of Sammy the Bull.

Baby E was estimated to be at least 23 weeks gestation and maybe more. After Baby E was delivered, teen Ashley Baldwin heard the baby cry and called Kareema Cross for help. Cross described the baby’s cry as a “whine.” Baldwin said that Gosnell went into the room then came out with the baby — which now had an incision in its neck — and tossed it into the waste bin.

Again, Baby E was the one they couldn't find a concensus on...

Well, we call that a conspiracy to commit murder. Since Gosnell was running the practice, these nurses were under his direction. And since he was running the practice, he suffered the brunt of the charges. It's like running a racket, which ironically this was. Usually the leader suffers the most, more than his subordinates. Using your logic, Al Capone should not have been charged with the actions of his men in the Valentine's Day Massacre in 1929. He ordered the hit on Bugs Moran!

Stop defending him. You lose credence each time you do. Accept the fact that he is a murderer and be done with it.

Last edited:
The conviction of Kermit Gosnell on three counts of first degree murder, one count of involuntary manslaughter, and hundreds of lesser charges should make it very clear that the horrors he committed in his squalid West Philadelphia clinic were illegal. This should be crushingly obvious, but it’s been ignored by the right-wing pundits who have tried to turn this deeply disturbing case into an argument against legal abortion.

This has always been a story about illegal abortion, a phrase that appears over and over in the Gosnell Grand Jury report. It’s about what women will subject themselves to when they see no other option for ending an unwanted pregnancy. It’s about the appalling lack of health care for poor women in this country, especially when it comes to abortion, which, thanks to the Hyde Amendment, isn’t covered by Medicaid. It’s about murdered babies from pregnancies that never should have gone as far as they did.

The Grand Jury report is clear about why women went to his grotesque facility...

And, of course, Gosnell did illegal late-term abortions. “The real key to the business model, though, was this: Gosnell catered to the women who couldn’t get abortions elsewhere— because they were too pregnant,” the Grand Jury report says. “Most doctors won’t perform late second-trimester abortions, from approximately the 20th week of pregnancy, because of the risks involved. And late-term abortions after the 24th week of pregnancy are flatly illegal. But for Dr. Gosnell, they were an opportunity

Why the Women Went to Kermit Gosnell Were Desperate - The Daily Beast

No, not really.

How is that Asshat's like yourself and rightwinger are saying that Gosnell is what it would be like if Abortion was Illegal?...

IT'S FUCKING LEGAL AND HE WAS A PLANNED PARENTHOOD MILL YOU FUCKING DISHONEST SHITSTAINS!...

For Cripes Sake!

peace...

Actually, the kind of abortions he performed were illegal in PA. he did them anyway.

ALso, he had no affiliation with PP and the national abortion provider organization refused to certify his clinic.

Again- if you guys got the legit providers put out of business, you'd only have characters like Gosnell performing them.

Well, we call that a conspiracy to commit murder. Since Gosnell was running the practice, these nurses were under his direction. And since he was running the practice, he suffered the brunt of the charges. It's like running a racket, which ironically this was. Usually the leader suffers the most, more than his subordinates. Using your logic, Al Capone should not have been charged with the actions of his men in the Valentine's Day Massacre in 1929. He ordered the hit on Bugs Moran!

Stop defending him. You lose credence each time you do. Accept the fact that he is a murderer and be done with it.

I accept he killed Ms. Mongar... Although the jury knocked that down from 3rd Degree murder to involuntary manslaughter.

I don't accept fetuses were people.

The fact that they didn't charge the mothers of those four fetuses and gave a pass to the people who actually killed them tells me this was more political than anything else.

1.) Abortion is illegal in Pennsylvania? No? Then shut up, because you're being ridiculous.

2.) The demand for abortion is not price inelastic, meaning women do not obtain abortions "no matter what".

Abortions in the 24th week were illegal in PA, and Gosnell and others perform them, anyway.

No matter what the cost of abortion, it's ALWAYS cheaper than having an unwanted baby that fucks up your life.

So women will always get them.... because they always have.

No, not really.

For Cripes Sake!

peace...

1. Actually, the kind of abortions he performed were illegal in PA. he did them anyway.

ALso, he had no affiliation with PP and the national abortion provider organization refused to certify his clinic.

Again- if you guys got the legit providers put out of business, you'd only have characters like Gosnell performing them.

1. Yeah, we call that murder in my universe.

2. Of course not, but they still failed to recognize that he murdered these babies.

3. There are many abortion providers in the Philadelphia area. How do you contend that we put them out of business? Oh right, they have been going out of business since their peak in 1982.

Last edited:

Abortions in the 24th week were illegal in PA, and Gosnell and others perform them, anyway.

No matter what the cost of abortion, it's ALWAYS cheaper than having an unwanted baby that fucks up your life.

You make me sick, Joe.

The conviction of Kermit Gosnell on three counts of first degree murder, one count of involuntary manslaughter, and hundreds of lesser charges should make it very clear that the horrors he committed in his squalid West Philadelphia clinic were illegal. This should be crushingly obvious, but it’s been ignored by the right-wing pundits who have tried to turn this deeply disturbing case into an argument against legal abortion.

This has always been a story about illegal abortion, a phrase that appears over and over in the Gosnell Grand Jury report. It’s about what women will subject themselves to when they see no other option for ending an unwanted pregnancy. It’s about the appalling lack of health care for poor women in this country, especially when it comes to abortion, which, thanks to the Hyde Amendment, isn’t covered by Medicaid. It’s about murdered babies from pregnancies that never should have gone as far as they did.

The Grand Jury report is clear about why women went to his grotesque facility...

And, of course, Gosnell did illegal late-term abortions. “The real key to the business model, though, was this: Gosnell catered to the women who couldn’t get abortions elsewhere— because they were too pregnant,” the Grand Jury report says. “Most doctors won’t perform late second-trimester abortions, from approximately the 20th week of pregnancy, because of the risks involved. And late-term abortions after the 24th week of pregnancy are flatly illegal. But for Dr. Gosnell, they were an opportunity

Why the Women Went to Kermit Gosnell Were Desperate - The Daily Beast

So Libs are lamenting the fact that these babies didn't get killed before they were born, but afterwards? What difference does it make? A dead baby is a dead baby. A sick lot, all of them.

Seriously, it's like talking to a retard.

1. Yeah, we call that murder in my universe.

2. Of course not, but they still failed to recognize that he murdered these babies.

3. There many abortion providers in the Philadelphia area. How do you contend that we put them out of business? Oh right, they have been going out of business since their peak in 1982.

1. Your universe isn't connected to reality in any sense of the word.

2. That's not their job. Their job is not to regulate other people's clinics. It should also be pointed out that Choice PA did report Gosnell numerous times, and officials in PA ignored them.

3. Exactly. They've been going out of business because nutters like you murder abortion doctors, put up wanted posters with their faces on it, create silly rules about sizes of parking lots that put them out of business, and so on.

Which doesn't reduce the number of abortions performed, it just crowds more women into less clinics.

You make me sick, Joe.

Truth makes you sick? You must be Conservative. :lol: I kid...but he is speaking the truth. Women have been terminating unwanted pregnancies since the beginning of time. The way to stop abortions is to stop the unwanted pregnancy from occurring, not by outlawing abortion.

You make me sick, Joe.

You would make me laugh, if your policies didn't cause more abortions.

I accept he killed Ms. Mongar... Although the jury knocked that down from 3rd Degree murder to involuntary manslaughter.

The fact that they didn't charge the mothers of those four fetuses and gave a pass to the people who actually killed them tells me this was more political than anything else.

Guilty 3 counts of 1st degree murder for those babies deal with it idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

You make me sick, Joe.

You would make me laugh, if your policies didn't cause more abortions.

What policies? Do I look like a lawmaker to you? You use your sick rationales to justify abortions, and then blame me for the instigating more of them with my "policies"?

Hypocrite.

Human Embryologists seem to think fetuses are people, why not you? Is that what your leaders in the Democratic Party demagogued you into thinking? You can't argue science with politics.

This was nothing political. Gosnell was a profiteer. He performed thousands of abortions in his 30+ years in running that abortion mill. What's to say he didn't commit more of these murders? These women weren't charged because they were taken advantage of by this demon.

I will insist from here on that you stop defending this man.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Until an appeal court throws them out, yeah....

Until an appeal court throws them out, yeah....

His attorney isn't appealing. He acknowledged that the Jury "came there to do their jobs."

So that is highly unlikely.

Forum List

Back