Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

So you deflect from the vast majority of elective abortions by pointing to ONE that may be a medical necessity. Deflection equals LOSER. LMAO

Not my fault you guys can’t differentiate in the law.

For decades the ultra right has been claiming they weren't intent on ending abortions

Never believe them

Just like you should never believe any of the lying asshole Libtards when they tell you they only want "reasonable" gun control. The Libtards don't know "reasonable" from a hole in the ground.

Pisses you have so many blacks will live now.
This law is so comprehensively reprehensible that if someone wished to provide assistance to a low-income woman to go to a free state to exercise her right to privacy, the person providing assistance could be subject to a meritless lawsuit.

Again, conservatives truly are scumbags, there’s no other way to state it.

You are simply turning the state into big government and pretending it isn’t. What is the difference?

America is a compound Republic.

See Federalist #51.

With all of the worthless babble about 'our Democracy' folks seem to have forgotten that.

That's the problem with repeating a lie so often. People start to believe the lie, only to get their feelings hurt when they realize the truth about how 'our Republic' is actually supposed to function.

America is a compound Republic.

See Federalist #51.

With all of the worthless babble about 'our Democracy' folks seem to have forgotten that.

That;s the problem wit hrepeating a lie so often. People start to believe the lie, only to get their feelings hurt whe nthey realize the truth about how 'our Republic' is actually supposed to function.
big gov·ern·ment
/biɡ ˈɡəvər(n)mənt,ˈɡəvə(r)mənt/

noun
NORTH AMERICAN

1. government perceived as excessively interventionist and intruding into all aspects of the lives of its citizens.

big gov·ern·ment
/biɡ ˈɡəvər(n)mənt,ˈɡəvə(r)mənt/

noun
NORTH AMERICAN

1. government perceived as excessively interventionist and intruding into all aspects of the lives of its citizens.

Try the Federalist. It's highly regarded by the Founders themselves as the very blueprint for the Constitution and provides a thorough explanation of the difference between the Central Republic and the State Republics as they relate to the entirety of our compound Republic and particularly which holds the Majority of power.

Again..."strictly limited''

'Strictly limited' being antithetical to the top-down style of government you're endorsing.

A dictionary won't help your case.

Not if I'm in the thread anyway. I hit harder than the Back Street Boys with a new single out.

You cannot win this debate, coy oh tay. I will take you places in the discussion you've never even thought about. Or learned, for that matter. :)

Last edited:
Only racists support abortion because it kills several hundred thousand Black kids each year.

That is the reason the founder of Planned Parenthood said she supported it.

This law is so comprehensively reprehensible that if someone wished to provide assistance to a low-income woman to go to a free state to exercise her right to privacy, the person providing assistance could be subject to a meritless lawsuit.
Again, conservatives truly are scumbags, there’s no other way to state it.
Repeating the same idiotic lie doesn't make it true.

It’s neither the role nor responsibility of government to compel women to give birth against their will through force of law.
Murder is murder. Are you advocating for murder to be legal? If one murder is allowed, all murder should be allowed, eh? Is this retroactive? Does Derek Chauvin get a free ride? Methinks you are a hypocrite.

Just like you should never believe any of the lying asshole Libtards when they tell you they only want "reasonable" gun control. The Libtards don't know "reasonable" from a hole in the ground.
We DO want only reasonable gun control but YOU just admitted that Republicans have been lying about this all along

Republicans are never to be trusted

This is just more bullshit being imposed by older people and religious goobers. The young generation is going to come of age and vote all of these freaks right out, if they continue this.

I said the same thing, back in 87.......
If by "usually" you mean "once in a while, when a previous ruling is under appeal", then you're right.
There - are- no rulings here.
Thus, my point stands.

No. The law clearly violates the precedent set in 1973. By silently allowing the law to go into effect they are allowing the denial of Texas citizens rights by that precedent setting decision without the justification of a ruling of their own reversing that precedent.

Women of Texas need to mobilize to vote out these Neo-GOP con men. Should happen in every red state.

Forum List

Back