Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

i say the moment that embryo hits the 6 week gestation mark - the 'father' is forced to start paying child support.

These filthy Libtard women in Portland protesting the law in Texas don't have to worry about getting an abortion. They are so ugly no male capable of producing sperm would want to fuck them.

1630756766956.png

1630756788362.png

the female gets penalized by forcing her to become a host for 9 months, go thru the pain of childbirth & then either forced to raise an unwanted child ... probably without financial help from the very people who forced her into servitude.
You people are really without a moral compass. Using rape and incest victims as human shields, blackmailing society with the threat to murder children in the womb if we don't pay for them, and now you describe motherhood as a house of horrors.

Sick. Really sick.

lol.... ya, them implanted microchips are a bitch, 'eh?

so? you think you're covered for life? my sister got covid back in march 2020 & got it again.

lol.... just wear yer tin foil hat - that should protect you for life.

wrong.

did i say that? why no ... no i did not.

try some ivermectin; i hear it will help.

No you stupid twat, I have a cardiac condition. I get a blood clot, I die. What do we know about the vaccine?

It CAUSES BLOOD CLOTS!

Duh, you fucking idiot.

And who cares how many times you get it.

It ain't lethal!

Do you panic every flu season?

Sheesh, grow up

No you stupid twat, I have a cardiac condition. I get a blood clot, I die. What do we know about the vaccine?

It CAUSES BLOOD CLOTS!

Duh, you fucking idiot.

It ain't lethal!

Sheesh, grow up
The chances of getting a blood clot from a vaccine are much lower than the chances of catching Covid, dumbass.

The chances of getting a blood clot from a vaccine are much lower than the chances of catching Covid, dumbass.

Who gives a fuck. I already had covid and it barely slowed me down.

Dumbfuck.

I have natural immunity. Science has shown multiple times that natural immunity is superior to vaccines.

Who gives a fuck. I already had covid and it barely slowed me down.

Dumbfuck.

I have natural immunity. Science has shown multiple times that natural immunity is superior to vaccines.
You just proved my point. You caught Covid.

You just proved my point. You caught Covid.

Yeah, big fucking deal. Do you catch the common cold? Do you get the flu? All seasonal.

You act like if you catch covid you are going to die.

Guess what...it's less lethal than a bad flu.

Grow up you pansy

killing any being should be murder and yes i am vegan , and am pro life , i cant understand why anyone would want to hurt a baby any sort of baby , its not something i understand myself ,
and yes i have suffered CSA , and i cant have kids due to that ( too personal and traumatizing for me to post about , )

Wow, it’s so rare to find anyone on this site who has the same views as me on these issues! I am also prolife and vegan. Thank you for being a compassionate person, its like a breath of fresh air in this world of so much evil and selfishness.

By the way, I have an online ministry called live mercifully. I have a website, YouTube channel, etc. I hope you check it out.

Yeah, big fucking deal. Do you catch the common cold?
Ah. Glad you brought that up.

The common cold is also a coronavirus. People catch cold more than once. Sometimes more than once in the same year.

There is no guarantee that because you had Covid that you can't catch it again.

Pansy? From a guy who won't get the vaccine "because clots" when there is a .00004 percent chance of getting a blood clot?

Ah. Glad you brought that up.

The common cold is also a coronavirus. People catch cold more than once. Sometimes more than once in the same year.

There is no guarantee that because you had Covid that you can't catch it again.

Pansy? From a guy who won't get the vaccine "because clots" when there is a .00004 percent chance of getting a blood clot?

Indeed it is. I know I can catch covid again. So what. Like I said before, I have natural immunity. I was sick with covid for 9 hours. Mild symptoms, and they didn't slow me down. I felt like I was having an allergy attack. I have been repeatedly exposed to the delta variant and haven't noticed a thing.

And yes, you are a pansy. You are terrified of catching an illness that is quite lethal if you are old or infirm, but you are more than happy to order me to get a vaccine that has a real small chance of killing me when covid has NO chance to kill me. Small vs none. Which would you choose.

Wow, it’s so rare to find anyone on this site who has the same views as me on these issues! I am also prolife and vegan. Thank you for being a compassionate person, its like a breath of fresh air in this world of so much evil and selfishness.

By the way, I have an online ministry called live mercifully. I have a website, YouTube channel, etc. I hope you check it out.
Hi Buttercup , its cool there is someone like me here , who is vegan and pro-life , I checked out your YouTube channel and website thank you for doing what you are doing , its amazing , I guess am the kinda person like you who see everyone as equal like me , i have always been wanting to help animals even when i was at school i was part of a anti-animal testing . i felt that the animals didn't have a voice, so I am going to do something about after that i wanted to not eat meat, but my mother made me eat meat as soon as i left home i stop eating meat took me a while before i became vegan now both me and my husband are vegan ( my husband stopped eating anything from animals a few months ago he's doing really well,)

Again, I don't see the big deal. Just don't tell anyone you're going to have an abortion, and you've eliminated 99% of anyone that would sue you, the other 1% would be people you know, who are likely not going to sue you.

As far as strangers, if you don't tell them, how are they going to know?

You act like if you catch covid you are going to die.

Guess what...it's less lethal than a bad flu.

Again, I don't see the big deal. Just don't tell anyone you're going to have an abortion, and you've eliminated 99% of anyone that would sue you, the other 1% would be people you know, who are likely not going to sue you.

As far as strangers, if you don't tell them, how are they going to know?
Pro-lifers having been staking out abortion clinics for decades. They will know.

You people are really without a moral compass. Using rape and incest victims as human shields, blackmailing society with the threat to murder children in the womb if we don't pay for them, and now you describe motherhood as a house of horrors.

Sick. Really sick.

uterus_middle-finger.jpg

It CAUSES BLOOD CLOTS!

Duh, you fucking idiot.

It ain't lethal!

Sheesh, grow up

uh-huh.

does your doctor advise against it? do you wear a mask to protect yourself? does he tell you to wear a mask?

also remember that this is a brand spanking new virus & you may not have lifelong immunity. who knows? i had chicken pox as a kid b4 the vaccine & i have lifelong immunity but that virus can morph into shingles cause it's not really outa yer system - - - showing up decades later 'cause it lies dormant in yer nervous system & if it rears its ugly head in certain nerve pathways, you can go deaf or blind.

Forum List

Back