Abortion

I think most of them cover the medical costs and provide humanitarian assistance.
It’s funny we treat dogs differently than we do baby adoptions. You aren’t supposed to give a dog away. You’re supposed to sell the dog even if it’s only $40 but you want to know the people can afford to have a dog and you want to know the person values the dog.

bobo wants to know why HUMAN TRAFFICKING is such a bad idea, after all.

Do you sense that your sister in law teacher recoils at your words? I hope so. I really do, in solidarity with my profession. We are a human profession, you see. This is evil stuff you're spouting.

What a joke that you think Republicans hate people, and you are pro-human trafficking.

I need a soul shower.
Snowflake.

You're talking about buying and selling HUMAN BEINGS like DOGS. You're damn straight that's offensive. That's not like using the incorrect pronoun on someone. That's about as vile as it gets. I'll gladly earn the snowflake label for that and recoil that you're not offended at your own sick words.

What is wrong with you?
I’m honest and blunt.

And here I don’t have to worry about my sister in law.

I'm honest and blunt too. And yet and I'm not talking about human trafficking and calling babies "retards" for some reason.

You can't imagine why people would want to go into teaching--smart people, moral people, even though the pay is low--for the same reason you can't imagine why typing this all out might not be such a great idea.

Really, just a lack of imagination and forethought all the way 'round. Another poster told you to cool it, but you didn't listen.

Don't blame other people for your lack of imagination and forethought.
I’m just glad you didn’t block me. Happy new year.

You shouldn't be, because I'm clearly eviscerating your posts.

You realize in many places a woman can legally abort right up to the 9th month, right?

BTW, kindly do not tell me you wish to abort my "retard" students and then wish me a happy new year.
You’d late term abort if you were in the situation. Ever see the documentary of the four couples who had to do it? I don’t envy them but I’d do it too. Sorry if you don’t like it. These are the babies aborted at 9 months.
Do you know exactly what is involved with that?

They pull the limbs off to get them out. Can you think of anything more barbaric than pulling the limbs off of a baby?
You think there would be a better way
Yes. Don’t do it.

Ok $2k. Maybe some women, actually a lot of women don’t have the baby and put it up for adoption is what’s in it for them? Besides doing the right thing.

Let her walk with $2k cash. And you know the kid will go to a good family.

I’m just trying to entice women into going through with the birth.

You can't imagine why people would want to go into teaching--smart people, moral people, even though the pay is low--for the same reason you can't imagine why typing this all out might not be such a great idea.

Really, just a lack of imagination and forethought all the way 'round. Another poster told you to cool it, but you didn't listen.

You realize in many places a woman can legally abort right up to the 9th month, right?

BTW, kindly do not tell me you wish to abort my "retard" students and then wish me a happy new year.
Where can you abort a healthy 7 month old? Link

Several states and most states allow exceptions for "health of the mother", which can be anything. here:

An Overview of Abortion Laws
How many Supreme Court justices are conservative? Why don’t they agree with you?

It’s funny we treat dogs differently than we do baby adoptions. You aren’t supposed to give a dog away. You’re supposed to sell the dog even if it’s only $40 but you want to know the people can afford to have a dog and you want to know the person values the dog.

bobo wants to know why HUMAN TRAFFICKING is such a bad idea, after all.

Do you sense that your sister in law teacher recoils at your words? I hope so. I really do, in solidarity with my profession. We are a human profession, you see. This is evil stuff you're spouting.

What a joke that you think Republicans hate people, and you are pro-human trafficking.

I need a soul shower.
Snowflake.

You're talking about buying and selling HUMAN BEINGS like DOGS. You're damn straight that's offensive. That's not like using the incorrect pronoun on someone. That's about as vile as it gets. I'll gladly earn the snowflake label for that and recoil that you're not offended at your own sick words.

What is wrong with you?
I’m honest and blunt.

And here I don’t have to worry about my sister in law.

I'm honest and blunt too. And yet and I'm not talking about human trafficking and calling babies "retards" for some reason.
Rationalizations are not honesty.

Several states and most states allow exceptions for "health of the mother", which can be anything. here:

How many Supreme Court justices are conservative? Why don’t they agree with you?
Because they weren’t honest either.

You’d late term abort if you were in the situation. Ever see the documentary of the four couples who had to do it? I don’t envy them but I’d do it too. Sorry if you don’t like it. These are the babies aborted at 9 months.

They pull the limbs off to get them out. Can you think of anything more barbaric than pulling the limbs off of a baby?
Yes. Don’t do it.
Easy for someone not doing it.

If I got my 25 year old Belarusian girlfriend pregnant I would want her to abort but she would have the kid because I can afford good child support. Once I had the kid I would love the kid dearly. But if she aborted in the first two months I would breath a big sigh of relief.

You should move to a Muslim country where abortion is illegal

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

Hating humanity is demonic.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us
You mean the god who drowned nearly all of humanity? You want his help?
Why do you keep reading allegorical accounts literally?
Who says that I shouldn't? Plus, a lot of Christians take it literally.

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us
Christians need to tell us what are allegories and what aren’t.

But they don’t even agree. It’s why you don’t hear them debating these things. Keep it vague. Maybe they are allegories and maybe they aren’t. It’s ok whatever you believe as long as you call yourselves Christians and even better if you put money in the collection plate.

But even if you don’t give the churches money they still control the non practicing cherry pickers like ding

Even non practicing cherry picker Christians who don’t take the Bible literally still go along with the collective nuts who take it literally. They use religion to manipulate the masses so as long as they call themselves Christians they got them.

Yes. Don’t do it.

If I got my 25 year old Belarusian girlfriend pregnant I would want her to abort but she would have the kid because I can afford good child support. Once I had the kid I would love the kid dearly. But if she aborted in the first two months I would breath a big sigh of relief.
Yes. It is easier said than done. No disagreement there.

And you are being honest about your feelings.

Where you aren’t being honest is that it is a human life at conception and that anywhere along the pregnancy the outcome is exactly the same if an abortion is performed.

Yes. Don’t do it.

Where you aren’t being honest is that it is a human life at conception and that anywhere along the pregnancy the outcome is exactly the same if an abortion is performed.
So? You just stated the obvious.

Even non practicing cherry picker Christians who don’t take the Bible literally still go along with the collective nuts who take it literally. They use religion to manipulate the masses so as long as they call themselves Christians they got them.
It’s not meant to be taken literally in specific passages. Different literary styles are employed. You have to be intelligent about it.

You should move to a Muslim country where abortion is illegal
Or I could stay here and participate in the debate.

God help us
It depends on your objective.

God help us

But they don’t even agree. It’s why you don’t hear them debating these things. Keep it vague. Maybe they are allegories and maybe they aren’t. It’s ok whatever you believe as long as you call yourselves Christians and even better if you put money in the collection plate.

But even if you don’t give the churches money they still control the non practicing cherry pickers like ding
I do tell you when it comes up. You want a map or something?

You aren’t interested in the truth. You just want to validate your beliefs. The truth is an inconvenience to you.

Yes. Don’t do it.

So? You just stated the obvious.
Exactly. And you still make an arbitrary moral distinction as if at some point it no longer is moral to abort the baby.

God help us

You aren’t interested in the truth. You just want to validate your beliefs. The truth is an inconvenience to you.
You are following ancient mystic pagan goat herder religion bro. Come join the 21st century

You are following ancient mystic pagan goat herder religion bro. Come join the 21st century
I don’t see how I am. I haven’t brought up God or religion in this discussion. You don’t need to belong to a religion or believe in God to know it is wrong to end a human life. Even you have acknowledged that at some point during the pregnancy it is immoral to abort the baby.

All I am discussing is your arbitrary selection of when it becomes immoral. No religion or God needed for that discussion.

Maybe if you followed an ancient pagan goat herder religion your ability to process information logically instead of emotionally would improve.

Forum List

Back