Abortion

Our secular society has decided. You right wingers are trying to cut that down. You’d love the cut off to be 1 month.

Hell you don’t even like the morning after pill
Our secular society also ruled 150 years ago that some human lives were property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

Error eventually falls.
No, that was already happening, the secular society simply made it safer for the woman.
Safer doesn’t make it right.
I'd rather that people who would do it anyways don't die from it. I would have thought that you'd feel that the less deaths, the better.
I do. Which is why not doing it is the highest standard that exists.
Sure, but that was never happening, so it was never a standard. And never existed.

Maybe if you followed an ancient pagan goat herder religion your ability to process information logically instead of emotionally would improve.
They couldn't even figure out toilet paper.
The fact that you can’t discover their message that was passed down for thousands of years says more about you than it does about them.

Classic dunning effect.
Ya, it says that I've evolved. :biggrin:
No. It says you are confirming your bias. That would be the opposite of evolving.
I'm flowing with new discoveries all the time. Your stuck on a goat herder's book from way before the invention of bumwad. I feel sorry for you.
You reject the science that human life begins at conception, right?

They couldn't even figure out toilet paper.
The fact that you can’t discover their message that was passed down for thousands of years says more about you than it does about them.

Classic dunning effect.
No. It says you are confirming your bias. That would be the opposite of evolving.
I'm flowing with new discoveries all the time. Your stuck on a goat herder's book from way before the invention of bumwad. I feel sorry for you.
Got a real link I can check out?

Our secular society also ruled 150 years ago that some human lives were property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

Error eventually falls.
No, that was already happening, the secular society simply made it safer for the woman.
I'd rather that people who would do it anyways don't die from it. I would have thought that you'd feel that the less deaths, the better.
Sure, but that was never happening, so it was never a standard. And never existed.
Standards exist independent of man. They exist for reasons. When you violate that standard the reasons will eventually make themselves known because error can’t stand.

Classic dunning effect.
Read any embryology textbook. It’s in every single one.

Standards exist independent of man. They exist for reasons. When you violate that standard the reasons will eventually make themselves known because error can’t stand.
You're holding humanity up to a higher standard than it will ever be able to achieve. Sure, we can all dream about an ideal society... no war, no deformed babies, no retardation...

Your claim to link to. Otherwise it's just another "because I say so" thing.

Taz, I don’t care enough to convince you. I am more than happy to state what something is because I know you cannot prove it isn’t. Me not spoon feeding you doesn’t make what I am telling you incorrect. Literally every single embryology textbook tells us that human life begins at conception. DNA tells us that a new genetically distinct life was created at conception.

Taz, I don’t care enough to convince you. I am more than happy to state what something is because I know you cannot prove it isn’t. Me not spoon feeding you doesn’t make what I am telling you incorrect. Literally every single embryology textbook tells us that human life begins at conception. DNA tells us that a new genetically distinct life was created at conception.
You're the King of Fartsmoke. Bar none.

You're holding humanity up to a higher standard than it will ever be able to achieve. Sure, we can all dream about an ideal society... no war, no deformed babies, no retardation...
No. I am telling you the standard exists independent of man and that outcomes will establish that standard.

Can you find a link that claims human life doesn’t begin at conception?

Another example of how words can be put together in a way that appears to make sense without actually doing so.
"Standards" are a human invention. They are a concept that only has existence because humans exist and create them.
What would standards without the presence of humans even mean?

Another example of how words can be put together in a way that appears to make sense without actually doing so.
"Standards" are a human invention. They are a concept that only has existence because humans exist and create them.
What would standards without the presence of humans even mean?
Not true. Error cannot stand. If man arbitrarily selects a standard the higher standard will reveal itself through predictable surprises.

Standards exist independent of man because the reason or truth of the standard exists independent of man.

That's ass-backwards.

That's ass-backwards.
You can’t find one because none exist. They all say the same thing; human life begins at conception.

That's ass-backwards.
You can’t find one because none exist. They all say the same thing; human life begins at conception.
No, that's YOU who says that.

That's ass-backwards.
And every embryologist and every embryology textbook and DNA.

That's ass-backwards.
No, just you.

That's ass-backwards.
No, just you.
I’m sure you have been looking for something that proves me wrong but you couldn’t find anything.

Forum List

Back