Abortion

That's ass-backwards.
You can’t find one because none exist. They all say the same thing; human life begins at conception.
No, that's YOU who says that.
And every embryologist and every embryology textbook and DNA.
No, just you.
I’m sure you have been looking for something that proves me wrong but you couldn’t find anything.
Why would I? I know you’re wrong, I have proof.

You can’t find one because none exist. They all say the same thing; human life begins at conception.
No, just you.
I’m sure you have been looking for something that proves me wrong but you couldn’t find anything.
Please share your proof.

No, just you.
Please share your proof.
Look it up on the internet, it’s all over the place.

No, just you.
Please share your proof.
I have. That’s how I know it’s not. :lol:

Have you ever heard of DNA, Taz?

No, just you.
Please share your proof.
I have. That’s how I know it’s not. :lol:

Have you ever heard of DNA, Taz?
I have too, that's how I know it is. :lol:

:290968001256257790-final:

No, just you.
Please share your proof.

Expecting a leftard to provide proof to support their claims on abortion is like asking a sawhorse to show you how to herd stray cats into a synchronized swimming performance.

Expecting a leftard to provide proof to support their claims on abortion is like asking a sawhorse to show you how to herd stray cats into a synchronized swimming performance.
Your creative writing skills are astonishing however the content adds nothing to the discussion.

Your creative writing skills are astonishing however the content adds nothing to the discussion.

upload_2019-1-1_14-39-28.jpeg

that person showing up is all they have to do ...

View attachment 237928

That's right.

I show up and leftardz run.

Like cockroaches from a kitchen light.

God approves of abortion otherwise spontaneous abortions in nature wouldn't happen.

View attachment 237928

That's right.

That's right.

The Abortion Debate Isn’t As Partisan As Politicians Make It Seem

The Abortion Debate Isn’t Partisan As Politicians Make It Seem

The issue is not a 50/50 Democrat/Republican split, as the plurality of Americans consistently take the “pro-choice” position over the “pro-life” one. And the public, unlike political elites, is not completely divided along party lines on this issue. There is a large bloc of Republicans who support abortion rights. There is a smaller, but still sizable, group of Democrats who oppose abortion rights.

you simply enjoy being a zealot - what happened over the past 2 years - nothing - why was that zealot ...

View attachment 237928

That's right.

That's right.

The Abortion Debate Isn’t As Partisan As Politicians Make It Seem

The Abortion Debate Isn’t Partisan As Politicians Make It Seem

The issue is not a 50/50 Democrat/Republican split, as the plurality of Americans consistently take the “pro-choice” position over the “pro-life” one. And the public, unlike political elites, is not completely divided along party lines on this issue. There is a large bloc of Republicans who support abortion rights. There is a smaller, but still sizable, group of Democrats who oppose abortion rights.

you simply enjoy being a zealot - what happened over the past 2 years - nothing - why was that zealot ...

zeal·ot
[ˈzelət]
NOUN
  1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.

Name for me a member on USMB who is NOT a "zealot" on any one (or more) particular issue.

God approves of abortion otherwise spontaneous abortions in nature wouldn't happen.

Right because there's no difference between death and murder.

See how easy that is? I just change a word!! My 101 year old grandma didn't DIE last year, she was murdered!!! Wow, easy and fun to play around with words!!

Right because there's no difference between death and murder.

See how easy that is? I just change a word!! My 101 year old grandma didn't DIE last year, she was murdered!!! Wow, easy and fun to play around with words!!
So your god can make that happen but we can't? Says who? You?

Forum List

Back