Abortion

Why do you keep reading allegorical accounts literally?
Who says that I shouldn't? Plus, a lot of Christians take it literally.
Christians need to tell us what are allegories and what aren’t.

But they don’t even agree. It’s why you don’t hear them debating these things. Keep it vague. Maybe they are allegories and maybe they aren’t. It’s ok whatever you believe as long as you call yourselves Christians and even better if you put money in the collection plate.

But even if you don’t give the churches money they still control the non practicing cherry pickers like ding
I do tell you when it comes up. You want a map or something?

You aren’t interested in the truth. You just want to validate your beliefs. The truth is an inconvenience to you.
You are following ancient mystic pagan goat herder religion bro. Come join the 21st century
I don’t see how I am. I haven’t brought up God or religion in this discussion. You don’t need to belong to a religion or believe in God to know it is wrong to end a human life. Even you have acknowledged that at some point during the pregnancy it is immoral to abort the baby.

All I am discussing is your arbitrary selection of when it becomes immoral. No religion or God needed for that discussion.
Our secular society has decided. You right wingers are trying to cut that down. You’d love the cut off to be 1 month.

Hell you don’t even like the morning after pill

But they don’t even agree. It’s why you don’t hear them debating these things. Keep it vague. Maybe they are allegories and maybe they aren’t. It’s ok whatever you believe as long as you call yourselves Christians and even better if you put money in the collection plate.

But even if you don’t give the churches money they still control the non practicing cherry pickers like ding

You aren’t interested in the truth. You just want to validate your beliefs. The truth is an inconvenience to you.
You are following ancient mystic pagan goat herder religion bro. Come join the 21st century
Maybe if you followed an ancient pagan goat herder religion your ability to process information logically instead of emotionally would improve.
Happy new year to you and yours. Certainly an intelligent interesting person ding

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

Hating humanity is demonic.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us
You mean the god who drowned nearly all of humanity? You want his help?
It depends on your objective.
Everyone has the same objective, a relationship with god. You're caught up on how to get there.

I don’t see how I am. I haven’t brought up God or religion in this discussion. You don’t need to belong to a religion or believe in God to know it is wrong to end a human life. Even you have acknowledged that at some point during the pregnancy it is immoral to abort the baby.

All I am discussing is your arbitrary selection of when it becomes immoral. No religion or God needed for that discussion.
The life only begins when you're born. Nobody even remembers their first year or two, so I'm not certain that a soul/consciousness has even entered the body until after the birth.

Our secular society has decided. You right wingers are trying to cut that down. You’d love the cut off to be 1 month.

Our secular society also ruled 150 years ago that some human lives were property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

Error eventually falls.

Maybe if you followed an ancient pagan goat herder religion your ability to process information logically instead of emotionally would improve.
They couldn't even figure out toilet paper.

Happy new year to you and yours. Certainly an intelligent interesting person ding
Happy New Years to you and yours as well.

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us
Everyone has the same objective, a relationship with god. You're caught up on how to get there.
My objective is to enjoy the time I have because this is the only life I have and I’m lucky to have been born.

I can’t wish for an afterlife when I know it’s just wishful thinking. Seems like a waste of my time. Life is short

God help us
Not everyone has that objective but we all have the calling.

I am just trying to figure out how to become a better person.

The life only begins when you're born. Nobody even remembers their first year or two, so I'm not certain that a soul/consciousness has even entered the body until after the birth.
Not according to science. According to science human life begins at conception.

My objective is to enjoy the time I have because this is the only life I have and I’m lucky to have been born.

I can’t wish for an afterlife when I know it’s just wishful thinking. Seems like a waste of my time. Life is short
I don’t worry about the destination. I focus on the journey.

Our secular society also ruled 150 years ago that some human lives were property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

Error eventually falls.
No, that was already happening, the secular society simply made it safer for the woman.

The fact that you can’t discover their message that was passed down for thousands of years says more about you than it does about them.

Classic dunning effect.

Error eventually falls.
No, that was already happening, the secular society simply made it safer for the woman.
Safer doesn’t make it right.

The fact that you can’t discover their message that was passed down for thousands of years says more about you than it does about them.

Classic dunning effect.
Ya, it says that I've evolved. :biggrin:

Classic dunning effect.
No. It says you are confirming your bias. That would be the opposite of evolving.

Error eventually falls.
I'd rather that people who would do it anyways don't die from it. I would have thought that you'd feel that the less deaths, the better.

Error eventually falls.
I'd rather that people who would do it anyways don't die from it. I would have thought that you'd feel that the less deaths, the better.
I do. Which is why not doing it is the highest standard that exists.

Classic dunning effect.
No. It says you are confirming your bias. That would be the opposite of evolving.
I'm flowing with new discoveries all the time. Your stuck on a goat herder's book from way before the invention of bumwad. I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back