🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abraham Lincoln on trial

A mere assertion easily disproved: Pure Food and Drug Act, the Meat Act, both in 1908.

You are such a silly fool hiding in the basement.

For the wealthy, you pathological scab, not for the American working man.

ROFL! Yeah, right, Fakey, only the wealthy purchased the 20 million model 'T's that Henry Ford built. Only the wealthy consumed the billions of galons of Kerosene that Standard Oil refined. Only the wealthy had electric lights, radios, refrigerators, gramophones and cheap cotton clothing.

You have to be genuinely retarded to believe that only the wealth benefited from the industrial revolution. Companies don't grow into giant corporations by supplying products only to the wealthy.

What a fucking retard.

One great capitalist realized that the true wealth of the country rested in the working man, the true class of consumption that drove the welfare of the country.

Every capitalist knew that, moron.

Ford would have kicked you into the alley.

You think Ford is the only company that produced ever goods for the common man?

Who bought electric lights? Who went to motion pictures? who purchased radios? Who put gasoline in their car? who bought the cheap textiles produced by the millions of yards?

Last edited:
A mere assertion easily disproved: Pure Food and Drug Act, the Meat Act, both in 1908.

How does that disprove it? What regulation has the FDA ever created that benefited the common man?

Last edited:
Henry Ford broke a monopoly of ALAM in order to produce his cars for the average working man, at 60% the cost of his nearest competitor.

The wealth producers of America are our consumers, not the capitalists.

You are so easy to beat down on the board.

If you are the average libertarian, then the average libertarian is barely sentient. Well, that describes Uncensored and Contumacious and bigrebnc, for sure.

Your denial of absolute evidence merely demonstrates your immorality as well as your incorrect comment.

How does that disprove it? What has regulation has the FDA ever created that benefited the common man?

Guilty!

Guilty of saving the union and stamping out the cancer that is slavery.

Given that segregation was legal for another 100 years after the Civil War, slavery probably would have survived well into the 20th Century in the South, an abomination and totally contrary to any pretenses regarding freedom and the rights of man to which the defenders of the Confederacy proclaim to adhere.

The states, you child in the basement, could have been reconstructed anytime they wanted. Thus, they willingly absented themselves.

As I have already explained to you, moron, there is nothing in the Constitution that allows the federal government to bar the representatives of any state from serving in Congress. It also doesn't give the federal government the authority to determine which states shall be allowed to vote on amendments.

The fact that the Confederate states could have bent over and complied with the federal government's illegal demands is beside the point. the federal government had no Constitutional authority to impose such conditions. No honest reasonable person who knows that facts would admit that the 13th and 14th Amendments are legitimate.

Your mentality is like those in Jackson, MS, the little freaks that would not hold a 4th of July until the 1950s.

That's a charming little display of petulance there, Fakey, but it doesn't support your claim.

Libertarians without a doubt are foolish and operate, like you, with a sense of pathology that is almost criminal.

Another infantile personal attack that doesn't support your point

SCOTUS, not you, basement dweller, is the decider of the Constitution. :lol:

Your stubborn immorality reflects why libertarianism is such a small, inconsequential movement.

Henry Ford broke a monopoly of ALAM in order to produce his cars for the average working man, at 60% the cost of his nearest competitor.

What the hell is ALAM? When Henry Ford started building the model 'T' there were literally hundreds of companies producing motor cars. There was no monopoly of any kind. Henry could produce his cars cheaper because he invented the assembly line. It had nothing to do with fighting any imaginary monopoly called "ALAM."

The wealth producers of America are our consumers, not the capitalists.

Consumers don't produce jack, Fakey. You have to be truly barbarian to believe that goods miraculously appear simply because people want them.

You are so easy to beat down on the board.

ROFL! Your false bravado is the best entertainment I've had in weeks.

If you are the average libertarian, then the average libertarian is barely sentient. Well, that describes Uncensored and Contumacious and bigrebnc, for sure.

Actually, I'm not the average libertarian. I'm a radical capitalist. I'm one of those purists who would like to see government totally abolished. Most libertarians aren't willing to go that far.

SCOTUS, not you, basement dweller, is the decider of the Constitution. :lol:

Your stubborn immorality reflects why libertarianism is such a small, inconsequential movement.

Actually, every American is the "decider" of the Constitution. It's written in plain English for a reason. If you can find the text that says the federal government can determine which states are allowed to vote on Constitutional Amendments, I'll leave this forum forever. Go for it, Fakey, show everyone how wrong I am.

bripat is demonstrating a declining organization of thought and remark.

He is embarrassing himself with each post. It will only get worse for him.

Contumacious immoral personality drives him into lies about others.

All the great capitalists wanted as little regulation as possible in order to maximize their power and profits without regard for the American working population, their families, and the good of the country.

There are corrupt individuals all over creation. Reason the market should not be controlled by corrupt politicians.

No, you are not, you are a true believer.

Come on, Conty, tell us why you REALLY want a libertarian society.

We are all friends here.

OK identify the FACTS FACTS FACTS presented to Congress and which compelled them to to intervene in the marketplace.

I;m looking for FACTS.

We are all friends here.

OK identify the FACTS FACTS FACTS presented to Congress and which compelled them to to intervene in the marketplace.

I;m looking for FACTS.

No stonewalling.

I'm looking for FACTS which "required the congresscritters to adopt the Pure Food and Drug Act, the Meat Inspection Act, both in 1908.

We are all friends here.

"Nyah, Nyah, Nyah! You don't want to listen to what I'm saying!"

"Nana, nana boo boo!"

SCOTUS long ago decided the facts for the American people.

You, if you are interested, can research it, but your opinion is immaterial to anything of worth.

Forum List

Back