Ah shucks, looks like Jesus is next

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, remember the commandments. For petes sake, how do you think the blacks feel with every Jesus actor, with flowing brown hair and rock solid abs. I even see Satan with a long black robe and it looked like a black face.
Blame Hollywood for portrayals of Nordic Jesus.
Jesus was undoubtedly a Middle Eastern man just like everyone else born in that time and place.

Leave it to a white man who has misappropriated black culture his entire life to ironically call for statues,pictures and depictions of Jesus to be destroyed because of how they look.

Leftism is a mental disease.

I agree, remember the commandments. For petes sake, how do you think the blacks feel with every Jesus actor, with flowing brown hair and rock solid abs. I even see Satan with a long black robe and it looked like a black face.
Jesus was undoubtedly a Middle Eastern man just like everyone else born in that time and place.

Leave it to a white man who has misappropriated black culture his entire life to ironically call for statues,pictures and depictions of Jesus to be destroyed because of how they look.

Also he was a carpenter in a time of manual tools. He was likely built more like Conan than David Bowie.

It's just White Jesus -- everyone knows he doesn't exist...relax...
Another admitted arson and terrorist supporter

Also he was a carpenter in a time of manual tools. He was likely built more like Conan than David Bowie.
Exactly. Their building materials were STONE and heavy TIMBER. But the issue is the destruction of other people's property. They need to be made an example of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back