AIPAC to push for war!

We protect SK due to anti-Communist nonsense.

We protect Israel due to campaign donations and Holocaust guilt.

No, the U.S protects Israel because they are allies, and Israel provides the U.S with vital information about certain occurrences in the Middle East.

Just because you hate Israel, doesn't mean you have to make shit up

No, the U.S protects Israel because they are allies, and Israel provides the U.S with vital information about certain occurrences in the Middle East.

when I want your opinion asshole, I will ask for it.

The USA protects Israel because of Holocaust guilt and campaign contributions from wealthy Zionists.

when I want your opinion asshole, I will ask for it.

The USA protects Israel because of Holocaust guilt and campaign contributions from wealthy Zionists.

LOL that's your shitty anti-semitic opinion. But feel free to make stuff up if it makes you sleep better at night Hoffy

Last edited:
BTW, I'm Canadian, so how can I be a traitor ?

and please show me where I said I support Al Queda

Last edited by a moderator:

Canadian my ass!!

you support the USA attacking Syria, because you think its somehow "Good for the Jews".

you and AIPUKE care nothing for their adopted nations.

Obviously, you have never talked to any of the 90% of Syria's sunni citizens about Assad and his murderous ways. .. :cool:

this from the guy who says its ok for the Syrian rebels/terrorists to burn churches and threaten to cut off the heads of Christians if they don't convert to Islam.
I never said that nitwit. .. :cool:

I haven't been here long enough to figure you out but the question I have is simply are you Sunni Muslim or are just trying to be comical?

Canadian my ass!!

you support the USA attacking Syria, because you think its somehow "Good for the Jews".

you and AIPUKE care nothing for their adopted nations.

I'm born and raised in Montreal Canada. I am not American

and I said the opposite, that I don't want them to attack the U.S

Funny, you have no link for your clams, once again !

This has got to be the 20th time you make a claim and then can't provide a link to back it up. You're nothing but a fookin lying scumbag

I'm born and raised in Montreal Canada. I am not American

and I said the opposite, that I don't want them to attack the U.S

Funny, you have no link for your clams, once again !

This has got to be the 20th time you make a claim and then can't provide a link to back it up. You're nothing but a fookin lying scumbag

I provided a link, faggot.

can't you read?

the Arabs have taken in more than 1.5 million Syrian refugees.

its right in the link, that you somehow couldn't see.

here it is, again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_refugees

calling me a faggot, how mature :lol:

You need to grow up dude , really, you're making a massive fool of yourself

Just the other day, you gave shit to someone for calling you a faggot . My goodness your hypocrisy is almost as bad as Sherri's. GO have a shot of whisky to calm you down you Irish drunk

you've obsessively stalked my posts and insulted me, unprovoked and without response, for more than a week.

and you have the balls to talk about maturity.

you've obsessively stalked my posts and insulted me, unprovoked and without response, for more than a week.

and you have the balls to talk about maturity.

and then you put me on your ignore list, but took me off it.

why is that?

if you don't like my post , puy me back on your ignore list, I don't care.

btw, the last time I called someone a faggot , I was in high school. Grow up little boy.

Goof-Strap
:cuckoo:We protect Israel due to campaign donations and Holocaust guilt. :cuckoo:
:lmao:

This statement is so shallow and ignorant it doesn't deserve an answer.

Some just can't put a lid on their anti Semetism. Sooner or later it just oozes out from bowels of their mental illness.

Last edited:
Obviously, you have never talked to any of the 90% of Syria's sunni citizens about Assad and his murderous ways. .. :cool:

Do you really see the potential for a stable government for Syria in the Opposition? They will not even agree to diplomacy, they reject participating in Geneva II talks. How is a diplomatic solution to be reached when the Opposition renounces diplomacy?
The Syrian people have been under the boot of Assad and his father for several decades.

They do not want to negotiate and have a future that includes Assad and his brutal henchmen.

In fact, they are willing to fight to the death rather than being slaves to that murdering psychopath.

Any red blooded American should empathize with the Syrian peoples fight against a tyrant like Assad and desire for freedom. .. :cool:
And all of this is because of Israel and the Joooos at AIPAC! :lmao:

How is Israel a parasite on the US resources ?

We send them aid. We fight for them. They do not return any of this. It's a one sided relationship. They are the parasite, the US is the host.

How would Israeli's view the US if we lobbied their govt. for millions of dollars in annual aid?

I'd imagine not too much. Why isn't Israel helping us pay down our debt now that they have a strengthened economy?

Because it's all about , and only about Israel to Israel.

You don't fight for them. That is just a bullshit myth. If the U.S goes to war, it's the choice of the U.S, not Israel. I'm guessing you're part of the same group of idiots who think the U.S went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan because of Israel :lol:

Go educate yourself before making idiotic comments

It's not much of a logical leap to know that ME foreign policy of the US has a very healthy dose of Israel interest in it.

Besides that, i noticed that's all you can cherry pick and then insult. At the end, I'm right and you're just mad about. Israel is a parasite to the USA.

We send them aid. We fight for them. They do not return any of this. It's a one sided relationship. They are the parasite, the US is the host.

How would Israeli's view the US if we lobbied their govt. for millions of dollars in annual aid?

I'd imagine not too much. Why isn't Israel helping us pay down our debt now that they have a strengthened economy?

Because it's all about , and only about Israel to Israel.

You don't fight for them. That is just a bullshit myth. If the U.S goes to war, it's the choice of the U.S, not Israel. I'm guessing you're part of the same group of idiots who think the U.S went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan because of Israel :lol:

Go educate yourself before making idiotic comments

It's not much of a logical leap to know that ME foreign policy of the US has a very healthy dose of Israel interest in it.

Besides that, i noticed that's all you can cherry pick and then insult. At the end, I'm right and you're just mad about. Israel is a parasite to the USA.

And I notice that all you have are claims without backing it up and....well that's all you have .

Forum List

Back