Alabama supreme court tells SC to take a hike on marriage opinion

Alabama Supreme Court tells Supreme Court to Take a Hike on Marriage Opinion

Awesome! You tell them Alabama! Keep fighting the good fight!

Someone should explain to those crackers that the US Supreme Court is superior to the Alabama Supreme Court.
Lol...someone should explain to the zionist elitist scum NO ONE cares about their opinions especially when they are COMPLETELY illegal and wrong. :)

Try reading the Constitution:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land;

and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby,

anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

Someone should explain to those crackers that the US Supreme Court is superior to the Alabama Supreme Court.
Lol...someone should explain to the zionist elitist scum NO ONE cares about their opinions especially when they are COMPLETELY illegal and wrong. :)

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land;

anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.
Fag "marriage" is not covered under the constitution. Thanks for playing.

I feel that Alabama should suffer a loss of their their federal funding by not promoting rights for EVERY American.

LOL- despite the hopes of bigots like yourself- homosexuals can and are legally marrying in Alabama.

Ain't life grand?

Bigot marriage isn't either. But that didn't stop you.

Equal protection under the law is protected, so as long as states have marriage LAWs, they are obligated to keep those laws constitutional.

btw, I didn't miss that you are totally oblivious to what the Supremacy Clause says.

LOL- despite the hopes of bigots like yourself- homosexuals can and are legally marrying in Alabama.

Ain't life grand?
Not according to the authority of Alabama :) That's all that matters. The more states fight back the bigger the divide becomes and the closer we get to revolution and the country falling apart.

Bigot marriage isn't either. But that didn't stop you.
Think you need to look up the definition of "bigot" sparky. I tolerate people's opinions I just don't care about them. Only my opinion matters :)

Fag "marriage" is not covered under the constitution. Thanks for playing

I wonder which opinion carries more weight? A majority of Supreme Court Justices? Or some weepy Nazi wannabe? Yeah, I got with the Justices on this one. lol.

Don't like it? Tough shit.

Equal protection under the law is protected, so as long as states have marriage LAWs, they are obligated to keep those laws constitutional.

btw, I didn't miss that you are totally oblivious to what the Supremacy Clause says.
Marriage is not a right. So. By YOUR own words EVERYONE should be allowed to own a gun since that IS a right.

I wonder which opinion carries more weight? A majority of Supreme Court Justices? Or some weepy Nazi wannabe? Yeah, I got with the Justices on this one. lol.

I've never seen anything as stupid as these hate-filled loons who don't understand that some state court bigot can't overrule the supreme court.

they're pathetic.

Marriage is not a right. So. By YOUR own words EVERYONE should be allowed to own a gun since that IS a right.

It is now.

Um the Alabama Supreme Courts opinion obviously does. As we can see.

And yet fags continue to marry in The Yellowhammer State despite Moore's foot stomping hissy. As we can see.

It is now.
Gonna answer the question or not? 2nd amendment is a RIGHT so everyone should be allowed to own a gun? Right? Or as you libtards LOVE pointing out a right CAN BE restricted.

Forum List

Back