Alan Dershowitz on Trump indictment: "First year law students could get this dismissed”

Yep. He warned that there was “POTENTIAL death and COULD BE” .
And that’s not a “promise.”

Leftwhiner, in post # 39 said, “What happened to the Death and Destruction Trump promised if he was indicted?”

I guess that is why YOU thought that answering the request for a “quote” would be a “good idea.” Leftwhiner ran away, instead of answering, because I he knew that the quote would prove he lied.

But thanks for sharing it. Obviously Trump did not “promise” death and destruction.
You are at your most amusing when you are doing your "Spock" impression.
Trying to sound all condescending, and wise, and informed, and logical by pointing out what you believe are glaring inconsistencies in other people's statements.
But you really shouldn't give up your day job dude. A debate team superhero you are not!
More like the poster boy for the short school busses.
Your lack of understanding of hiw Trump uses dog whistles to trigger and manipulate his cultists is all that comes across here.
A certain density.....and a willingness to argue even a ridiculous point into the dust.....even though it makes you look foolish, is how you come across.
When you make a fool of yourself here and someone slaps you down in their reply you shouldn't just keep on throwing good after bad....digging the hole deeper.
Just take a lesson.
Tuck your tail between your legs and slunk away.

:auiqs.jpg:

Dershowitz is retired dumb-shit. Needless to say, his career was a hell of a lot more successful than whatever you're doing that you call a career.
Retired?
Dershowitz is retired dumb-shit. Needless to say, his career was a hell of a lot more successful than whatever you're doing that you call a career.
Retired?

Try unable to get paid anywhere but Fox Lies.

BWAHAHAHA

Do you know what they call people who think they don't have to prove their innocence in court?

Convicts
People like you are the problem. Innocent UNTIL proven guilty. That's our system. Idiot. And of course the other village idiot agrees with you.

People like you are the problem. Innocent UNTIL proven guilty. That's our system. Idiot. And of course the other village idiot agrees with you.

You are correct, you are not required to prove your innocence. By law, you can just remain silent and not respond to the charges against you.

But most defendants choose to present a defense which is an attempt to prove innocence against the charges

You are correct, you are not required to prove your innocence. By law, you can just remain silent and not respond to the charges against you.

But most defendants choose to present a defense which is an attempt to prove innocence against the charges
Tell that to your idiot friend you gave a thumb up.

Dershowitz is old and living in the past. He thinks we still have a fair judicial system. Our judicial system is as corrupt as our political system. The 2020 election was stolen outright. Fixing a trial is easy.

Our legal system is a joke
Not everywhere. And I don’t know of any other system which provides insulation between the government and the accused.

I’d still trust my fate better to a system that calls on 12 fellow citizens to review the claim against me and challenges to the claim than to any system that won’t give the people a valid input.

You might have a point. If Trump had this trial in Jesusland, they'd have all been impressed that Stormy wasn't his cousin.
Back with more of his unoriginal and mindless commentary is joeyB. 🥱

You are at your most amusing when you are doing your "Spock" impression.
Trying to sound all condescending, and wise, and informed, and logical by pointing out what you believe are glaring inconsistencies in other people's statements.

Not trying. Just stating facts. I realize that you don’t have the IQ to follow along. Heck, you don’t have the IQ to blow your own nose.
But you really shouldn't give up your day job dude. A debate team superhero you are not!
More like the poster boy for the short school busses.

Zzz. Your ineffective ad hominems demonstrate your lack of command in the actual subject.
Your lack of understanding of hiw Trump uses dog whistles to trigger and manipulate his cultists is all that comes across here.
Your belief in dog whistles of that nature show that you’re spectacularly stupid.
A certain density.....and a willingness to argue even a ridiculous point into the dust.....even though it makes you look foolish, is how you come across.
Nobody is concerned in how you claim anybody “comes across.” You don’t seem to understand what a joke you’re known to be. :itsok:
When you make a fool of yourself here and someone slaps you down in their reply you shouldn't just keep on throwing good after bad....digging the hole deeper.
Just take a lesson.
Lol. You should practice what you preach there, kid.
Tuck your tail between your legs and slunk away.
Slunk?

Um, sure.

All you need is, you know, evidence.

Oh, wait, you've been looking for that for years.

Sorry, a fake Russian Laptop isn't going to do it.
What's "fake" about Hunter's laptop? Have you been under a rock, Joe? Hunter admitted it was his. That dog won't hunt anymore!

Trump isn't going to jail.

He'll still be running for President.

All this does is make the "Trump Smiling Mug Shot" T-shirt a thing.

So the Left are helping him with merchandising. If that was their goal, mission accomplished.
where can I get one?

seriously?

I don't like ordering on line and it's probably not available in a physical store?

But I want one...

Forum List

Back