Alex Azar - what a guy

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Alex Azar- what a guy. Azar replaced Tom Price as secretary of HHS, after scandal plagued Price was fired by Trump.
Trump claims he wants to lower drug prices. Azar should be his point man to lower drug prices.

Effective January 1, 2012, Azar became President of Lilly USA, LLC, the largest division of Eli Lilly and Company, and was responsible for the company's entire operations in the United States.[20] Prices for drugs rose substantially under Azar's leadership, including the tripling of the cost of the company's top-selling insulin drug. Also under Azar's watch, Eli Lilly was one of three companies accused in a class-action lawsuit of exploiting the drug pricing system to increase profits for insulin. Eli Lilly was also fined in Mexico for colluding on the price of insulin.

What a background to lower drug prices.

Azar is way over his head on the response to the Coronavirus.

Another one of the best and brightest in the Trump administration. He has the most important quality to work for Trump; he is a butt kissing yes man.

Alex Azar - Wikipedia

You don't get to be president of Eli Lilly w/o being super smart.
We'll see what happens to the price of insulin going forward.
If the price of insulin isn't lowered, then we know Azar is playing Trump.

You ever hear the story of the scorpion and the frog?

I have worked in corporate America my whole life. I have seen very stupid people become President of large corporations. But there are smart people who become President of corporations also.
But just because you are smart, does not mean you will do the right thing.
The people who have hurt our country the most are smart. Smart people with bad intentions can do more damage than dumb people with bad intentions.

You can't combat the problem unless you know the problem. Azar knows the problem. Excellent hire.
That is a half assed analysis. Just because you know a problem means you will combat the problem. It depends on your intentions.
Half assed thinking is very common in Trump supporters.

I have worked in corporate America my whole life. I have seen very stupid people become President of large corporations. But there are smart people who become President of corporations also.
But just because you are smart, does not mean you will do the right thing.
The people who have hurt our country the most are smart. Smart people with bad intentions can do more damage than dumb people with bad intentions.
CEOs who served jail terms

Forum List

Back