Alex Jones: I had a form of psychosis about Sandy Hook

It crawls out of it's cardboard box

There is a time and place for everything, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.....did you let your employer know that you were an anti-2nd amendment, gun grabbing, pro-abortion proponent until the day of birth before you accepted the position?

Well, I'm currently self employed...

So what you are admitting is you don't go around spouting off the batshit crazy about the Corporate State faking the deaths of children.... because anyone would fire you they found out you were that crazy.

Not that I believe you can hold down a job, Stew-bum Dale.

BTW, You have a one positive point for every five posts. I have better than a "one to one" ratio for positive pointage.

No, guy, what you have is a 100% CRAZY point, and most people probably have you on ignore because you be nutz.... I'm sorry you don't get how crazy you are.
Joe. Alex Jones is on the internet. The endless amount of people who are Prog shills are on TV. You see them as professional journalists. They are not. Most of them are liars and frauds. And many of them hate the people they work with even if they are on the same side by past comments. They talk one thing and do the opposite in their personal lives while making sure if someone who does the same on the other side of politics is villified for being a hypocrite when the real issue is the deed. I will never, ever trust most of those people again. Whatever that is worth.

It crawls out of it's cardboard box

There is a time and place for everything, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.....did you let your employer know that you were an anti-2nd amendment, gun grabbing, pro-abortion proponent until the day of birth before you accepted the position?

Well, I'm currently self employed...

So what you are admitting is you don't go around spouting off the batshit crazy about the Corporate State faking the deaths of children.... because anyone would fire you they found out you were that crazy.

Not that I believe you can hold down a job, Stew-bum Dale.

BTW, You have a one positive point for every five posts. I have better than a "one to one" ratio for positive pointage.

No, guy, what you have is a 100% CRAZY point, and most people probably have you on ignore because you be nutz.... I'm sorry you don't get how crazy you are.

You are currently "self-employed"? Is that what you call collecting unemployment??? "Self Employed"? Or are you washing windshields at red lights hoping for spare change? Buck up, lil camper, it'll get better.

"So what you are admitting is you don't go around spouting off the batshit crazy about the Corporate State faking the deaths of children.... because anyone would fire you they found out you were that crazy"

I don't go around spouting anything, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, but quite a few of my co-workers and fellow techs not only know as I do about this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body, but they also appreciate the links to the documentation that proves as much. They also believe as I do that many of these fake and staged "shootings" should set off the "bullshit detectors" of anyone with critical thinking skills. I don't have a single co-worker that had any use for the obamamonkey, btw. I know you wanted to "dox" me in hopes of either silencing me or getting me fired because that is what little, vindictive commie fucks do when they get shown up. Free thinking, independent thought is a "no, no" in Commieville. Your insults are as lame as your debating skills.

People have me on "Ignore"? But yet I get responses to my posts every single day....even though I don't "live" here in the forum like some of your leftard cohorts do.

Let's sum this all up, shall we? You suck at discussion, you suck at debate, you have such a hatred of certain posters that you would vindictively attempt to disrupt their lives because your sense of decorum was offended. Did I miss anything? I would wager that you are as big of a pusssy and wimp in real time as you come across here. Me? I don't hide anything, I use my real name, I use real pics and posters here that know me personally can vouch for that.....you? Eh, you are a gutless commie coward. I have to wonder how many drivers would toss you a couple of quarters out of pity for wiping their windshield if they knew you were a communist......even in Chicago, a commie stronghold.

Hope this helps!!

Stewbum dale

You are currently "self-employed"? Is that what you call collecting unemployment??? "Self Employed"? Or are you washing windshields at red lights hoping for spare change? Buck up, lil camper, it'll get better.

Nope, it's what I call having my own business that makes a lot of money... although I'm sure washing wind shields is the best your imagination comes up with, screaming that the CIA is watching you through a lamppost.

I don't go around spouting anything, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, but quite a few of my co-workers and fellow techs not only know as I do about this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body, but they also appreciate the links to the documentation that proves as much.

First, if you are really sharing your crazy with other people, they are just nodding and humoring you hoping you go away. I'm really, really sorry no one other than me is telling you how fucking crazy you sound most of the time.

I know you wanted to "dox" me in hopes of either silencing me or getting me fired because that is what little, vindictive commie fucks do when they get shown up. Free thinking, independent thought is a "no, no" in Commieville.

Guy, I would hope that you have an HR department that is on the ball enough to realize that the guy who spews crazy conspiracy theories about the Gummit and corporations is the one who is most likely to show up one day with a machine gun.

But who am I kidding,I don't think you really have a job.

So then you think it was evil that Alex Jones Doxed all the Sandy Hook parents, where they've had to move, right?

Let's sum this all up, shall we?

Yes, let's sum this all up.

YOu just hear about a person who lost his child to a mass shooter.

Decent Person: "I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. We should do something to make sure this never happens again."

Evil Crazy Cocksucker: "You're a fucking Crisis Actor! Alex Jones Told me so! Look,there's a porta potty outside the school! THat proves this was a false flag event! You want to come for my Guns!"

Stewbum dale

Nope, it's what I call having my own business that makes a lot of money... although I'm sure washing wind shields is the best your imagination comes up with, screaming that the CIA is watching you through a lamppost.

I don't go around spouting anything, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, but quite a few of my co-workers and fellow techs not only know as I do about this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body, but they also appreciate the links to the documentation that proves as much.

First, if you are really sharing your crazy with other people, they are just nodding and humoring you hoping you go away. I'm really, really sorry no one other than me is telling you how fucking crazy you sound most of the time.

I know you wanted to "dox" me in hopes of either silencing me or getting me fired because that is what little, vindictive commie fucks do when they get shown up. Free thinking, independent thought is a "no, no" in Commieville.

Guy, I would hope that you have an HR department that is on the ball enough to realize that the guy who spews crazy conspiracy theories about the Gummit and corporations is the one who is most likely to show up one day with a machine gun.

But who am I kidding,I don't think you really have a job.

So then you think it was evil that Alex Jones Doxed all the Sandy Hook parents, where they've had to move, right?

Let's sum this all up, shall we?

Yes, let's sum this all up.

YOu just hear about a person who lost his child to a mass shooter.

Decent Person: "I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. We should do something to make sure this never happens again."

Evil Crazy Cocksucker: "You're a fucking Crisis Actor! Alex Jones Told me so! Look,there's a porta potty outside the school! THat proves this was a false flag event! You want to come for my Guns!"

"Nope, it's what I call having my own business that makes a lot of money... although I'm sure washing wind shields is the best your imagination comes up with, screaming that the CIA is watching you through a lamppost"

Actually, given your inability to post a decent rebuttal on any topic and lack the ability to "stay on point" is what leads me to believe that you do menial labor for chump change. You "own a business"? Got a lawn mower and a weed eater and go from house to house with a sad, pathetic look on your face? Perhaps you have a step ladder, bucket and a squeegee you stole from a gas station and started a "window cleaning business"? I can just picture you waddling from one house to the next with a cheap stogie in your mouth and berating anyone that refused your "services". Perhaps you have a "pest control" business where you show up with a flyswatter and a can of RAID and the only pest that they get rid of is you? Yeah, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, I find your claims of "self-employment" to be total bullshit.........

"First, if you are really sharing your crazy with other people, they are just nodding and humoring you hoping you go away. I'm really, really sorry no one other than me is telling you how fucking crazy you sound most of the time."

Nope, not even close and there are more people that are aware that something hasn't been right in this country for a long time than you could even imagine. They ask intelligent questions and I point them in the right direction so they can come to their own conclusions. Convincing them that the Sandy Hook hoax was a psy-op was as simple as showing them the CNN footage of Robbie Parker smirking and laughing while not realizing that the cameras were rolling as they watched him "hyper-ventilate" to get into character. How I "sound" to the likes of you, an admitted gun-grabbing commie doesn't give me pause for thought at all.

"Guy, I would hope that you have an HR department that is on the ball enough to realize that the guy who spews crazy conspiracy theories about the Gummit and corporations is the one who is most likely to show up one day with a machine gun"

LMAO! I can more than back up anything that I claim with facts and data and your contention that I would EVER cause harm to innocent people as a way of "venting" is insulting and reeks of slander. It's akin to me accusing you of being a pedophile. I don't expect any better of you, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, but it shows just how pathetic you are at debate.

"Yes, let's sum this all up. YOu just hear about a person who lost his child to a mass shooter.

A decent person isn't ruled by emotions but has the ability to view all pertinent facts and weigh and consider....which is a quality you are solely lacking in. Commie fucks know that their agenda/goal can never be attained with an armed populace and you have blatantly stated here that you are for total gun confiscation. You are saying that my mom (that was armed with a revolver and fended off a would be rapist and murderer in 1970 ) should have never had access to a gun. Newsflash, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, you will never get to make that call. As we all know, you believe that you can fend off gun welding home invaders by "dropping trou" and scaring them off with what you believe is your "endowment".....(insert massive gales of laughter here)

"Evil Crazy Cocksucker: "You're a fucking Crisis Actor! Alex Jones Told me so! Look,there's a porta potty outside the school! THat proves this was a false flag event! You want to come for my Guns!"

Not every mass shooting/mass casualty event is staged, but many are and they have grown more frequent since the 1990's and it's not by accident. You can't win this argument, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie...and your dream of doing away with this 2nd amendment will not happen in your lifetime. Are we clear on this? Help me, help you....

(snicker)

Actually, given your inability to post a decent rebuttal on any topic and lack the ability to "stay on point" is what leads me to believe that you do menial labor for chump change

Well, you can think that, but most people think you're kind of nuts, which is why no one really engages you.. Buddy you need help. I'm sorry i'm the only one telling you this.

LMAO! I can more than back up anything that I claim with facts and data and your contention that I would EVER cause harm to innocent people as a way of "venting" is insulting and reeks of slander. It's akin to me accusing you of being a pedophile. I don't expect any better of you, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, but it shows just how pathetic you are at debate.

No, every time we find a mass shooter, we find a guy who believed the Lizard people are out to get him or something. This is why I simply can't believe you hold down a job. If you are one tenth as crazy IRL as you are here, SOMEONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED. Someone would say something.

A decent person isn't ruled by emotions but has the ability to view all pertinent facts and weigh and consider....which is a quality you are solely lacking in.

Uh, guy, you are the one who thinks that hundreds of people engaging in a conspiracy is more likely than one nut with a gun. It's clear no one taught you about Occam's Razor at an early age.

You are saying that my mom (that was armed with a revolver and fended off a would be rapist and murderer in 1970 ) should have never had access to a gun.

Given that a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy, um, yeah. I've known one person who shot his wife with a gun during and argument and two people who killed themselves with guns in the home.

Newsflash, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, you will never get to make that call.

Uh, guy, 78% of us don't own guns. We are getting a little tired of being held hostage to the 3% of people who own half the guns and are a little nuts.

Not every mass shooting/mass casualty event is staged, but many are and they have grown more frequent since the 1990's and it's not by accident. You can't win this argument, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie...and your dream of doing away with this 2nd amendment will not happen in your lifetime. Are we clear on this? Help me, help you....

Yeah, actually, we probably will properly interpret the Militia Amendment in my lifetime.

Yes, there is a reason why mass shootings have become more frequent since the 1990's... because the gun industry is marketing more powerful, more dangerous guns to more dangerous people and weakening what sensible gun control we do have. At a certain point, people are going to get sick and tired of watching children being wheeled out in body bags.

Actually, given your inability to post a decent rebuttal on any topic and lack the ability to "stay on point" is what leads me to believe that you do menial labor for chump change

Well, you can think that, but most people think you're kind of nuts, which is why no one really engages you.. Buddy you need help. I'm sorry i'm the only one telling you this.

No, every time we find a mass shooter, we find a guy who believed the Lizard people are out to get him or something. This is why I simply can't believe you hold down a job. If you are one tenth as crazy IRL as you are here, SOMEONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED. Someone would say something.

A decent person isn't ruled by emotions but has the ability to view all pertinent facts and weigh and consider....which is a quality you are solely lacking in.

Uh, guy, you are the one who thinks that hundreds of people engaging in a conspiracy is more likely than one nut with a gun. It's clear no one taught you about Occam's Razor at an early age.

You are saying that my mom (that was armed with a revolver and fended off a would be rapist and murderer in 1970 ) should have never had access to a gun.

Given that a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy, um, yeah. I've known one person who shot his wife with a gun during and argument and two people who killed themselves with guns in the home.

Newsflash, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, you will never get to make that call.

Uh, guy, 78% of us don't own guns. We are getting a little tired of being held hostage to the 3% of people who own half the guns and are a little nuts.

Yeah, actually, we probably will properly interpret the Militia Amendment in my lifetime.

Yes, there is a reason why mass shootings have become more frequent since the 1990's... because the gun industry is marketing more powerful, more dangerous guns to more dangerous people and weakening what sensible gun control we do have. At a certain point, people are going to get sick and tired of watching children being wheeled out in body bags.

"Well, you can think that, but most people think you're kind of nuts, which is why no one really engages you.. Buddy you need help. I'm sorry i'm the only one telling you this."

LOL! Thus far, you are the only one that is posting that kind of bullshit....of course like most Marxists that suffer from narcissism, you believe that you speak for others. Plenty of posters here engage me and the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies always come out on the short end.

"No, every time we find a mass shooter, we find a guy who believed the Lizard people are out to get him or something"

The alleged Adam Lanza (if he actually existed), James Holmes, Nikolas Cruz,Martin Bryant, Julian Knight believe in "Lizard people or something"??? Who the fuck are these "lizard people" that you are so obsessed with? You keep bringing up "lizard people"...are they your "in-laws" or something? Stop projecting your issues onto others and simply deal with them, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

"This is why I simply can't believe you hold down a job. If you are one tenth as crazy IRL as you are here, SOMEONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED. Someone would say something"

LMAO! Yeah, Joe Blowhard, I only provided proof with an airline ticket stub and pictures of the Pitney Bowes equipment that we modify and simplify along with a new and improved GBR feeder/folder that runs at 14k per hour....but that wasn't good enough for ol Joe Blowhard. You wanted to "dox" me and would have used that information to start some campaign to hurt a company that has never "offended" you other than providing employment. You are the perfect example of a communist piece of shit. BTW, do you let your alleged "customers" know that you are a gun grabbing Marxist???

"Given that a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy, um, yeah. I've known one person who shot his wife with a gun during and argument and two people who killed themselves with guns in the home."

All of the websites that promote that bullshit are far leftist sites, Joe Blowhard...and why is that? Because the one world/communist agenda can't be fulfilled until every first world country has been disarmed. According to you, my mom (that held off a rapist and murderer) should never have been afforded the opportunity to protect herself with a firearm and that while her assault and death, although tragic is simply "collateral damage"? You see, this sick fuck that failed in his attempt to assault my mom ( btw, it was found out that he was an 18 year old high school drop out that lived behind us) was arrested and convicted for raping and strangling an elderly woman on his own block. You and those of your ilk don't get to dictate as to how people may protect themselves. Yeah, I already know that should your home be invaded and the virtue of your significant other be at risk of how you would simply "drop trou" to show off your substandard genitalia like it was a Hollywood version of a cross keeping a vampire at bay...but reality says that you would simply toss your significant other a pillow so he/she would be a bit more comfortable during the assault. It's not like you are physically imposing, Joe Blowhard. BTW, I have never known anyone that was the victim of a gun crime and I am 56.......imagine that?

"Yes, there is a reason why mass shootings have become more frequent since the 1990's... because the gun industry is marketing more powerful, more dangerous guns to more dangerous people and weakening what sensible gun control we do have. At a certain point, people are going to get sick and tired of watching children being wheeled out in body bags."

There are over a thousand acts, statutes and codes on the books, Joe Blowhard and a ban on what the Clintoons claimed were (snicker) "assault weapons" during the 1990's. Most of these "mass shootings" are staged or carried out by deep state operatives like the OKC Murrah building. Women and children were left in ashes over an alleged "gun violation" by Koresh that they could have arrested at any given, point and time as he jogged around the compound...but instead they wanted the serfs to see them flex their puny muscles. BTW, no child was carried out in a "body bag" in Newtown, CT because no one died there and if there had of been, no one would have seen it because according to their OWN report? Not a single body was removed until the wee hours of Saturday morning. Had the Sandy Hoax shooting been real? The lamestream media would have happily shown footage of body bag after body bag being removed from the school.

Molon Labe, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.......you don't have the sac.

s0n.....so many posts with the gun grabbing stuff. Why even bother? Where is there any evidence that Congress cares? You are an army of about three people in here.:bye1:Nobody on the current list of DUM candidates is talking about gun control because they know that electorally, they cannot get elected. Doy……...so why waste the energy?

But humor us s0n...….show us some evidence anybody cares?:coffee:

LOL! Thus far, you are the only one that is posting that kind of bullshit....of course like most Marxists that suffer from narcissism, you believe that you speak for others. Plenty of posters here engage me and the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies always come out on the short end.

Okay, you tell yourself that. That you can find other nuts on the internet does not make you normal.

The alleged Adam Lanza (if he actually existed), James Holmes, Nikolas Cruz,Martin Bryant, Julian Knight believe in "Lizard people or something"??? Who the fuck are these "lizard people" that you are so obsessed with? You keep bringing up "lizard people"...are they your "in-laws" or something? Stop projecting your issues onto others and simply deal with them, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

Trilateralists... BIlderbergers... Lizard People... the things crazy conspiracy nuts believe in to excuse their failed and useless lives.

A fun thing to do some day in the Flame Zone would be to pick out quotes from you and quotes from the Unabomber, and see if people can figure out which is which.

LMAO! Yeah, Joe Blowhard, I only provided proof with an airline ticket stub and pictures of the Pitney Bowes equipment that we modify and simplify along with a new and improved GBR feeder/folder that runs at 14k per hour....but that wasn't good enough for ol Joe Blowhard.

Nope... You showed a crumpled up peice of paper with your name on it. that really doesn't impress anyone.

There are over a thousand acts, statutes and codes on the books,

That are all kind of meaningless. Oh, yes, the "Can't shoot your gun on a open street law" is really going to stop Crazy McMedicated after he's amassed his Zombie Arsenal.

Women and children were left in ashes over an alleged "gun violation" by Koresh that they could have arrested at any given, point and time as he jogged around the compound...but instead they wanted the serfs to see them flex their puny muscles.

Yes, let's give the child molesting cult preferential treatment, by all means.

Could hte ATF did that better? Um. Yup. Point was though, he fired at LEO's with a valid warrant. And when he found out he was going to the big house where they take care of Chomos the right way, he took all his followers down with him.

So let's review Cocksucker Dale.

David Koresh- Victim
The people at Sandy Hook- Crisis Actors.

Okay, you tell yourself that. That you can find other nuts on the internet does not make you normal.

Trilateralists... BIlderbergers... Lizard People... the things crazy conspiracy nuts believe in to excuse their failed and useless lives.

A fun thing to do some day in the Flame Zone would be to pick out quotes from you and quotes from the Unabomber, and see if people can figure out which is which.

LMAO! Yeah, Joe Blowhard, I only provided proof with an airline ticket stub and pictures of the Pitney Bowes equipment that we modify and simplify along with a new and improved GBR feeder/folder that runs at 14k per hour....but that wasn't good enough for ol Joe Blowhard.

Nope... You showed a crumpled up peice of paper with your name on it. that really doesn't impress anyone.

There are over a thousand acts, statutes and codes on the books,

That are all kind of meaningless. Oh, yes, the "Can't shoot your gun on a open street law" is really going to stop Crazy McMedicated after he's amassed his Zombie Arsenal.

Women and children were left in ashes over an alleged "gun violation" by Koresh that they could have arrested at any given, point and time as he jogged around the compound...but instead they wanted the serfs to see them flex their puny muscles.

Yes, let's give the child molesting cult preferential treatment, by all means.

Could hte ATF did that better? Um. Yup. Point was though, he fired at LEO's with a valid warrant. And when he found out he was going to the big house where they take care of Chomos the right way, he took all his followers down with him.

So let's review Cocksucker Dale.

David Koresh- Victim
The people at Sandy Hook- Crisis Actors.

"Okay, you tell yourself that. That you can find other nuts on the internet does not make you normal"

But YOU said that no one ever engages me here in THIS forum, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie....as usual, you try and change the subject to divert attention away from the fact that you are wrong.

"Trilateralists... BIlderbergers... Lizard People... the things crazy conspiracy nuts believe in to excuse their failed and useless lives"

Lizard people, Joe Blowhard? WTF? I have a "failed and useless life"? Au contraire, Joe Blowhard, it has been and continues to be very rewarding. You are the bitter one that pinned his hopes on Mueller's report. Sucks to be a commie these days, eh, Joe Blowhard?

"Nope... You showed a crumpled up peice of paper with your name on it. that really doesn't impress anyone"

You mean these?????

2018-12-08 22.38.33.jpg
2018-12-09 09.06.02.jpg

Attachments

• United Airlines - Boarding Passes (1).pdf
    154.7 KB · Views: 261
Lizard people, Joe Blowhard? WTF? I have a "failed and useless life"? Au contraire, Joe Blowhard, it has been and continues to be very rewarding. You are the bitter one that pinned his hopes on Mueller's report. Sucks to be a commie these days, eh, Joe Blowhard?

Naw, I never really expected Mueller's report to be all that much.

I do find it hilarious that you think that the government would elaborately stage mass shooting incidents, which both parties would have to be in on, but the thought that the Russians could buy off a corrupt businessman... well, that's just impossible, man!

You mean these?????

Yeah, nobody's impressed by something you printed off on your home printer.

You say "conspiracy nuts" as if using the term immediately disregards any and all arguments which go against the "official narrative". Watergate was a "Conspiracy", do you believe it never happened? Operation North Woods is a CONFIRMED conspiracy, and there are documents proving the idea was considered. Operation Mockingbird has been openly acknowledged by both the Government and the State Media.

Not just all of that, but ballots are cast in secret and counted in secret, that's a Conspiracy as well. Your beloved Government is a Government BY Conspiracy.

A Mafia is a Conspiracy. Do you believe the Mafia doesn't exist? The Government has been proven to lie and hide things from us, those are Conspiracies, too. Or do you believe the Government doesn't hide anything, ever? How about instead of slinging terms at people without elaboration, you make an actual argument. As of thus far, all you've done is assassinate Dale's character, with no actual basis outside of YOU disagreeing with what he says.

You say "conspiracy nuts" as if using the term immediately disregards any and all arguments which go against the "official narrative". Watergate was a "Conspiracy", do you believe it never happened?

Oh, don't waste my time. Watergate was investigated, the facts were determined and people were (mostly) held responsible.

Sandy Hook, we also know what happened. Adam Lanza stole his mom's Prepper Arsenal, shot up a bunch of kids and teachers.

As of thus far, all you've done is assassinate Dale's character, with no actual basis outside of YOU disagreeing with what he says.

Dale would need character for me to assassinate. Only a true piece of subhuman shit would look at someone who just lost a child and say, 'You're a crisis actor" and then weave elaborate conspiracy theories about how this was an elaborate hoax to do...um... something.

Let's not forget, this thread is about how subhuman piece of shit Alex Jones is finally being dragged into a court of law over his scummy lies about this tragedy, and now he's trying to backpedal. My only regret is that Dale and every other subhuman piece of shit that pedals these lies that have ruined people's lives won't be in the dock with him.

Oh, don't waste my time. Watergate was investigated, the facts were determined and people were (mostly) held responsible.

Sandy Hook, we also know what happened. Adam Lanza stole his mom's Prepper Arsenal, shot up a bunch of kids and teachers.
So, as long as the Government says that something is some specific way, that is absolutely the case, regardless of evidence contradicts that narrative or not? I'm also going to just point out how you skipped the vast majority of my post, proving that you're being entirely dishonest, rather than having a real discussion.

I have not investigated Sandy Hook, however it was followed by a series of obvious false flags, so such a thing wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Dale would need character for me to assassinate. Only a true piece of subhuman shit would look at someone who just lost a child and say, 'You're a crisis actor"
So, what you're saying is that he needs to become an emotional mess rather than considering possibilities which go against the official narrative. Pretty sure the word for what you're wanting him to be is "Gullible", like people who instantly believe the official narrative on the basis of it BEING the official narrative, rather than thinking for themselves.
and then weave elaborate conspiracy theories about how this was an elaborate hoax to do...um... something.
Oh, there it is. You ignored the vast majority of my post so that you can keep using it as a tool to continue avoiding actual discussion on the subject. We were all aware already, but every time you post a message on this forum, all you do is prove you're not here for actual discussion, you're here to push a narrative already carried by the State Media and the Government. Anything to avoid thinking for yourself, I guess.

Not so elaborate, really. The last few shootings were exposed as hoaxes by the footage taken of them. For example, the fact that the New Zealand Shooting had multiple trained gunman involved, but the other two were never mentioned again. Or the fact that the shooter's manifesto was written differently from his post that accompanied the manifesto. Or the fact that no consistently ideology was present in the manifesto, which meant he wasn't actually acting on his own behalf. Then there was also the Borderline Shooting, in which the video showed a completely empty bar aside from one person completely ignoring the supposed gunman firing supposed shots at the crowd that didn't exist, despite every State Media news report claiming the place was packed. This is also in addition to the Government's already existing history of False Flags, such as Operation North Woods, which you completely ignored when I mentioned it. I actually find it amazing that Lemmings like you have so much trust in a monopolistic organization of robbers, murderers, kidnappers, and liars, without having ever met them in any one single instance at any point in your life. I would admire your blind faith, but it's based entirely on laziness.

As for why, well, gosh, it's like they've been pushing gun restrictions for decades now, and they're trying to use fear to advance that narrative, how about that? Of course, you're fully aware of that, and you're playing dumb.

Let's not forget, this thread is about how subhuman piece of shit Alex Jones is finally being dragged into a court of law over his scummy lies about this tragedy, and now he's trying to backpedal. My only regret is that Dale and every other subhuman piece of shit that pedals these lies that have ruined people's lives won't be in the dock with him.
So, the Government attacking someone over something they've said, to silence them, is evidence that what they're saying isn't true. Logic dictates that it's the opposite, but hey, let's just continue ignoring logic, like you've always done.

I also want to point out that Alex Jones has admitted to being an actor, in court. He mixes in real conspiracies that have evidence backing them, with "Turning the frogs gay", to discredit them. He's controlled opposition.

So, as long as the Government says that something is some specific way, that is absolutely the case, regardless of evidence contradicts that narrative or not? I'm also going to just point out how you skipped the vast majority of my post, proving that you're being entirely dishonest, rather than having a real discussion.

No, I skipped it because it was stupid, and frankly, repeating it would make us all dumber.

have not investigated Sandy Hook, however it was followed by a series of obvious false flags, so such a thing wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Yes, that's between you and your shrink, I don't get involved.

So, what you're saying is that he needs to become an emotional mess rather than considering possibilities which go against the official narrative. Pretty sure the word for what you're wanting him to be is "Gullible", like people who instantly believe the official narrative on the basis of it BEING the official narrative, rather than thinking for themselves.

1) The guy is already an emotional mess.
2) If he beleives conmen like Jones, he's already worse than gullible.
3) Again, I'll repeat - OCCAM'S FUCKING RAZOR

Either one crazy person stole his mommy's guns and killed a bunch of people.

Or thousands of people conspired to stage a drill, realized people took it seriously, and then created a false narrative about a fictional school and fictional victims. This conspiracy would not only involve Federal, State and Local officials, but the entire town of Newtown (Pop 28,000), All of the news networks, including Fox and Talk Radio, and even the NRA!

Now, since the simplest explanation is usually true, which of those is simpler.

We were all aware already, but every time you post a message on this forum, all you do is prove you're not here for actual discussion, you're here to push a narrative already carried by the State Media and the Government. Anything to avoid thinking for yourself, I guess.

NO, I'm here to reduce assholes to greasy smears on the pavement.

Not so elaborate, really. The last few shootings were exposed as hoaxes by the footage taken of them. For example, the fact that the New Zealand Shooting had multiple trained gunman involved,

Which fact is this? Here's the thing, most mass shootings, you have contradictory early reports, that turn out to not be true.

As for why, well, gosh, it's like they've been pushing gun restrictions for decades now, and they're trying to use fear to advance that narrative, how about that? Of course, you're fully aware of that, and you're playing dumb.

Actually, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut talking about all the people he wants to shoot.

So, the Government attacking someone over something they've said, to silence them, is evidence that what they're saying isn't true. Logic dictates that it's the opposite, but hey, let's just continue ignoring logic, like you've always done.

You wouldn't know logic if it bit you on the ass.

I also want to point out that Alex Jones has admitted to being an actor, in court. He mixes in real conspiracies that have evidence backing them, with "Turning the frogs gay", to discredit them. He's controlled opposition.

And the true sign of a conspiracy nut... when they start accusing the other nuts of being in on the conspiracy.

No, I skipped it because it was stupid, and frankly, repeating it would make us all dumber.
Calling it stupid isn't an argument. Pretty sure everyone can easily gather that you only skipped over it because you have no argument against it.
Telling someone that they need a shrink isn't an argument, it's an attempted character assassination.
Character assassination, non-argument, and Occam's razor is a problem-solving principle, not the answer to all of life's problems. Simply stating "Occam's razor" instead of explaining why is should apply in the instance that's being discussed is not an argument.

Or thousands of people conspired to stage a drill, realized people took it seriously, and then created a false narrative about a fictional school and fictional victims. This conspiracy would not only involve Federal, State and Local officials, but the entire town of Newtown (Pop 28,000), All of the news networks, including Fox and Talk Radio, and even the NRA!
Oh, you did attempt to explain. That's out of the ordinary for you, and I can see why.

Firstly, nobody is claiming that it's outside the realm of possibility for one individual to go on a shooting spree, however simply accepting that instead of questioning the validity of given information and investigating for yourself is just intellectual laziness and gullibility. You're also massively over-complicating the steps that would need to be taken in order to create that false narrative.

For example, for the borderline video, all they did was make a fake report for the state-run news media, then proceed to record shaky footage of a person firing off blanks in a mostly empty bar. I also want to point out that sheep-dipping is a practice that the Government has been conducting for years, so fake victims, or hell, letting one of their agents shoot real people and then getting an actor to claim that one of them was her child would be incredibly easy. Besides, as I keep mentioning, Operation North Woods was far more complicated than this, and it was an actual plan of action that the Government would have taken, the document is publicly available.

A small nitpick, but you also specifically said crazy person, yet mentally ill people are LESS likely to commit violent crimes, the narrative that mentally ill people shouldn't be able to defend themselves is a red herring.

Furthermore, it wouldn't require the entire town of Newtown, nor "all of the news networks and talk radio", it would only require the state-run media to run with it, then other stations wanting to report on this piece of news, they only need to repeat the information given. Since through Operation Mockingbird, again something the Government has acknowledged, all of the Mainstream media outlets are Government-run. Beyond that, all that's needed are a few fake witnesses, not an entire town.

Also, the absolute EASIEST condition to fulfill is the Government being corrupt. Monopolies are inherently corrupt, and the Government lies to the citizens on a regular basis. You and yours have even been pointing out that Donald Trump lies frequently, so the fact that you're vouching for the Government to be totally pure and innocent is incredibly laughable. Every single politician is well known for lying, for example, again, Operation North Woods would have been kept secret from the citizens, there was the "Iran has Nuclear weapons" narrative, the "Russia" narrative, and those are just what comes to mind immediately. Your faith in in humans that you've never met before likely impresses all kinds of religious people.

Lastly, the NRA is controlled opposition:
Being simple or not doesn't make something automatically true, it only means your thinking stopped the moment it was easier for you to accept a specific narrative.
You'll have a hard time doing that with text, keyboard warrior.
Which fact is this? Here's the thing, most mass shootings, you have contradictory early reports, that turn out to not be true.
Multiple armed men were sighted at Church Christ, only one was brought before a judge, the others were never mentioned. The shooter's Manifesto was written differently from the post it was attached to, the post being in "Queen's English", the other being in standard english, and the entire thing was filled with points which conflict, as if the post and manifesto were written by different people. You only believe that it wasn't a false flag because you were told it wasn't by the State Media. Even more damning, discussion of the event is being suppressed. I even have a copy of the manifesto, if by some miracle you're interested in information beyond the minimal.
Actually, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut talking about all the people he wants to shoot.
Cliche non-argument. I could do something just as pathetic; "I no want peoplez to haz gunz cuz they iz scawy". Though, ad-homs, cliche non-arguments, and character assassinations don't lead to honest discussion of ideas, just mud flinging. I suppose that's what you're after, though.
Oh look, more mud-flinging. Actually, I have a better understanding of logic than you do.

The foundations of all logic and reason; the Principle of Non-Contradiction: Something cannot be a specific thing, and also not that specific thing at the same time. Likewise, something cannot be one thing and also another at the exact same time, when both are mutually exclusive. So long as the Principle of Non-Contradiction holds, the Consistency Principle does as well: If one can find inconsistency in an idea, that idea must be rejected. For example, if one thing and another are mutually exclusive, and a true dichotomy, falsifying the first is all one needs to do to support the second. The consistency principle itself can be supported in this way; “Consistency is preferable” or “consistency is not preferable”. This is a True Dichotomy, one or the other must be true, but both cannot be at once. If one examines this, “Consistency is not preferable” is a consistent principle, but therefor self-contradictory, by the Principle of Non-Contradiction, it then must be rejected, therefor accepting consistency as being preferable. The Consistency Principle then brings one to the Burden of Proof: There are an infinite number of things that any and every individual is not doing at any one time, it’s therefor impossible to justify all of them at once, causing the burden of proof to fall on the active position, rather than the passive position, as the passive position is the position in which nothing is being done.

If you understood logic, you wouldn't be for gun control, since the position is inherently contradictory.

And the true sign of a conspiracy nut... when they start accusing the other nuts of being in on the conspiracy.
Alex Jones' lawyer admits the one thing we all already knew
Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer
'It's performance art': Lawyer for Alex Jones says InfoWars founder is 'playing a character'
No, he was admitted to be a "Performance Artist" in court. Also, calling someone a nut isn't an argument.

have not investigated Sandy Hook, however it was followed by a series of obvious false flags, so such a thing wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

We were all aware already, but every time you post a message on this forum, all you do is prove you're not here for actual discussion, you're here to push a narrative already carried by the State Media and the Government. Anything to avoid thinking for yourself, I guess.

Not so elaborate, really. The last few shootings were exposed as hoaxes by the footage taken of them. For example, the fact that the New Zealand Shooting had multiple trained gunman involved,

Bet you're a fan of the lunar rover!!!:113:

Forum List

Back