Trump paid taxes in China but not in the US.

haha of course he paid taxes in the united states! Vance fought all the way to the SCOTUS to see them! and did….and didn’t charge him with anything!

and of course he paid taxes in china

that’s the law.

haha

any thing to say about the half million the bidens skipped out on paying?

of course not! you are partisan lying cult boy! every post of yours only proves that more and more

haha of course he paid taxes in the united states! Vance fought all the way to the SCOTUS to see them! and did….and didn’t charge him with anything!

and of course he paid taxes in china

that’s the law.

haha

any thing to say about the half million the bidens skipped out on paying?

of course not! you are partisan lying cult boy! every post of yours only proves that more and more

Prosecution of Trump was stalled because they did not have his financial records and he was a sitting president. Trump bragged in his debate with Hillary that he didn't pay taxes... saying he was smart and only stupid people paid taxes.

BTW, Biden's trip to China was a diplomatic mission .. He took his family with him.

Prosecution of Trump was stalled because they did not have his financial records and he was a sitting president. Trump bragged in his debate with Hillary that he didn't pay taxes... saying he was smart and only stupid people paid taxes.

BTW, Biden's trip to China was a diplomatic mission .. He took his family with him.

i don’t care why it was delayed

he has the records now…he had a team of experts review them and hasn’t found anything to charge

Good for him, that was a funny and correct retort to the lie from Clinton. I pay as little as possible myself

so is xiden still investing and getting paid from his chinese investments like he did as VP? he is still using tax payer funds to go to those investment meetings and collect?

Fake news! It's all a hoax! The deep state intelligence agencies are lying! Trump* said Russia doesn't meddle in our elections!
trump stood beside his wife, Vlad, and said out of his mouth....

“They said they think it’s Russia,” Mr. Trump said, explaining that while U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia meddled, Putin told Trump directly that Russia did not. “I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

He threw the US Intelligence under the bus to satisfy his wife, Vlad...

trump stood beside his wife, Vlad, and said out of his mouth....

“They said they think it’s Russia,” Mr. Trump said, explaining that while U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia meddled, Putin told Trump directly that Russia did not. “I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

He threw the US Intelligence under the bus to satisfy his wife, Vlad...
i don’t see where he said they were lying in the quote you provided

oversight in the US

He daughter stopped her company …and those parents had been pending for years (but hard to take you outrage seriously when you gave joe and hunter a pass)
I didn't give Hunter a pass, moron.
It wasn't it was a Chinese companies investment firm, that Biden had a 10% stake in.
You're GQP talking point of Biden of getting on AF2 to collect Chinese cash is BS.
The BHR deal wasn't even completed until two weeks AFTER the flight, you idiot.
Besides, Hunter isn't in the white house, Trump and his daughter are.
But keep repeating Sweitzer's, Trump's and Hannity's lies.
what are you talking about? no president ever congratulated the Chinese??? haha xiden campaigned on them being our “friend” and sucked Xi’s dick as VP
NO, not on China being communist, sending them anniversary greetings for communism's 70 year anniversary in China.

'xiden campaigned on them being our “friend”.
More GQP lies.
Gaslighting only works on other GQP NUTS.

Cool story bro. What’s the illegal part?
The laundering part.

The Scots are investigating.

October 26 2021
The so-called ‘McMafia’ order allows authorities to target suspected corrupt foreign officials who have potentially laundered stolen money through the UK. The civil power is designed to force the owners of assets to disclose their wealth. If an official, or their family, cannot prove a legitimate source for their riches, authorities can go to court to seize property.
The highest court in Scotland is hearing an argument on opening a money-laundering investigation into Donald Trump’s finances.

Trump’s math for his Scottish golf course is not adding up, and many suspect that Trump is laundering money through the golf course. Any investigation that forces Trump to disclose the real sources of his wealth.

I didn't give Hunter a pass, moron.
It wasn't it was a Chinese companies investment firm, that Biden had a 10% stake in.
You're GQP talking point of Biden of getting on AF2 to collect Chinese cash is BS.
The BHR deal wasn't even completed until two weeks AFTER the flight, you idiot.
Besides, Hunter isn't in the white house, Trump and his daughter are.
But keep repeating Sweitzer's, Trump's and Hannity's lies.

NO, not on China being communist, sending them anniversary greetings for communism's 70 year anniversary in China.

'xiden campaigned on them being our “friend”.
More GQP lies.
Gaslighting only works on other GQP NUTS.
yeah the Bidens had large investments in a chinese company…Xiden used AF2 to help with the deal…got his 10 percent

Xiden said they were are friend…and good people during the campaign.

yeah the Bidens had large investments in a chinese company…Xiden used AF2 to help with the deal…got his 10 percent

Xiden said they were are friend…and good people during the campaign.

Damn, you're such a liar.

Bub-bye TROLL.
Xiden on China "they aren't bad folks..come on"

Biden says China is ‘not competition for us,’ prompting pushback from both parties​

Biden praises Xi, congradulates him, then ask for help to win the Oval:

Why all this love for CHina? Could it be the millions he and his family had invested in Chinese state run companies when he was VP?

Xiden on China "they aren't bad folks..come on"

Biden says China is ‘not competition for us,’ prompting pushback from both parties​

Biden praises Xi, congradulates him, then ask for help to win the Oval:

Why all this love for CHina? Could it be the millions he and his family had invested in Chinese state run companies when he was VP?

U.S. crude oil exports to China grew by 139 percent on the year in July thanks to bargain hunting among Chinese buyers, making the U.S. the fifth-largest supplier of oil to the critical Chinese market.
U.S. Oil Exports To China Soar 139% In July | OilPrice.com

U.S. crude oil exports to China grew by 139 percent on the year in July thanks to bargain hunting among Chinese buyers, making the U.S. the fifth-largest supplier of oil to the critical Chinese market.
U.S. Oil Exports To China Soar 139% In July | OilPrice.com

Great news!

They need Russian patents, to protect there business interest in Russia, idiot.
Was Gates president when China gave Trump patents? 38 and counting.
Hahahaha!! Moving the goalposts again. You just said “did Bill Gates get patents in Russia”. And the answer is yes.

You got OWNED! :laugh:

Despite four years of discussion and analysis of the matter—as well as an FBI investigation—no evidence of any quid pro quo or other wrong-doing has surfaced.
You’re such a gullible little child. Would that be the same “Justice Department” that met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac just days before the F.B.I. announced they would not pursue criminal charges against Hitlery Clinton?

My dear, you’re a simpleton. And the left preys on the mindless. They can stuff you full of anything and you’ll accept it.

Forum List

Back