All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently our "friend" Tinnie thinks honor killings in family, suicide bombing, abuse of women and public execution for apostates and gays is funny business.

Ain't those Pali-supporters nice people.
He probably finds your hypocrisy funny.

Thete id history and there is propaganda. Every nation does it.
And I continue to wait for specifics on it and not your generalizations.
Generalizations you read someplace without being able to tell if it is true or not.

Unless a country is strong, tribe, village, etc it has always been defeated by the stronger ones. Ask the Kurds about it who have had to fight the Arabs and continue to have Turkey imposing them from achieving Independence in the same region.

When strong Israel retained territory and protected it's people from its enemies.
When weak, Israel Lost sovereignty and was at the hands of its conquerors.

So yes, Israel has to be strong today knowing very well what its enemies want to do wit it and its population. The Muslims have been very clear about it for the past 98 years.

Victim, how has it not been a victim of 7 Arab countries attacking it in1948, and all the attacks before and after.

How is the Jewish population not victimized on an almost daily basis wit knives, screws, cars, rocks, molotov, just because Israel now has a stronger army which keeps the enemy from a full fledged attack, as in 1948.

Maybe you are not aware of it but Turkey, Iran, the Palestinians, just about every one, the NRA, etc have lobbies in DC. So, why shouldn't Israel have one as well.
Does it mean that Israel gets all it wants. Of course not.
I never said Israel is the only one with a lobby, just that theirs is extremely powerful, much more so than the Palestinian one.
Have You ever thought that it might to do with the Palestinian lobby trying to sell Sharia as feminism?
Either were're extremely powerful or someone is exceedingly dumb.

Whenever You guys sell the Protocols with that serious look on Your face, it just proves the later.
It's the Palestinians with a Swastika on their flag teaching the world about racism and homeland security of western countries, with a smug face on BBC, and accusing others of apartheid while running one of the worst Islamist regimes on earth.

I have never heard Sharia sold as feminism. I do however see how much more powerful the Israeli lobby is in shaping policy in the US than any Palestinian lobby.

Do You happen to know a famous American Muslim "feminist" who both uses the most abusive misogynistic attacks against her female opponents, and promotes Sharia and Jihad, is it any coincidence she is also the most sleazy Jew hater on the US market who poses as a "Palestinian"?

Would it be more grotesque if I told You Your progressive hero's feminist surname means "a pimp"?

Palestinians and their supporters- You simply cant make this shit up.
What “hero” are you talking about?

These are my feminist hero’s...which of them do you have a problem with?

International Women's Day

Purportedly dedicated to “adversarial journalism,” whose “prime target is the US intelligence apparatus,” Glenn Greenwald’s Intercept, according to one commentator, “makes no pretense of being a neutral news organization … its one-sidedness is so flagrant and relentless that it easily traverses the line separating argumentation from propaganda.”

That is true in many areas. Greenwald blames the United States and its allies for the existence of Islamic terrorism, and claims that the 9/11 attacks are used as a pretext to violate Americans’ civil liberties. He also says that the FBI acts to create and encourage crimes by Muslims, and minimizes the importance of numerous prosecutions against Islamists in the United States, often omitting facts about defendants in his essays.

Among Greenwald’s most egregious claims, he has:

1. Justified the murder of Fort Hood soldiers by Nidal Hasan and the murder of British soldier Lee Rigby by an Islamic terrorist.
  2. Justified murders committed by ISIS and Al Qaeda.
  3. Justified the killing of Israeli civilians by Hamas and Hezbollah.
  4. Denounced Israel, not Iran, as the “bogeyman” in the Middle East, claiming that Israel is a major terror actor.
  5. Likened US actions in Iraq to the Nazi seizures of Austria and Czechoslovakia.
  6. Accused the US military of deliberately targeting Muslim civilians instead of targeting actual terrorists.
  7. Characterized the terrorists held at Guantanamo as patriots who were merely defending their lands from foreign invasion.
  8. Claimed that officials declare an act to be terrorism only when Muslims commit it, rather than when non-Muslims are the perpetrators.
  9. Claimed that the FBI is targeting Islamist terrorists and simply framing Muslims.
  10. Claimed fancifully that the US media uncritically parrots US government claims.
  11. Charged writers and thinkers who criticize Islam with an “anti-Muslim animus.”
  12. Claimed that criticism of Palestinian terrorism leaves the Palestinians with no options to fight Israel’s “occupation.”
  13. Charged that accusations of antisemitism are just ploys to shut down criticism of Israel.
  14. Denounced the US killing of jihad terror mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki.
  15. Sided with Marc Lamont Hill and justified his genocidal call “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.”
Greenwald has also participated in numerous conferences and events sponsored by US Islamist organizations, such as Hamas front the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

(full article online)

Glenn Greenwald’s Web of Propaganda
Gee...not like the Algemeiner might not have a bias...Algemeiner Journal - Wikipedia

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...roups-focus-on-peaceful-coexistence-in-israel

...Praying Together in Jerusalem is one of many mostly small, grassroots projects focused on encouraging peaceful co-existence among Israelis and Palestinians, Jews and Arabs that have attracted growing numbers in recent years despite ongoing violence and terrorism and a stall in bilateral peace talks.

Some of the groups are proving to be more than isolated expressions for peace. Even on official levels, there are signs that religious groups are playing a growing role in resolving disputes. Last year, Israeli officials asked leaders of The Religious Peace Initiative, a joint Israeli-Palestinian interreligious dialogue group, to participate in talks between Israeli police and the Jerusalem Islamic Waqf, a religious trust that administers the Dome of the Rock shrine and the al-Aqsa mosque on the contested Temple Mount, or Haram al-Sharif (the Noble Sanctuary), in Jerusalem's Old City.

"I think more and more people are realizing that peace is a grassroots process, and that their responsibility is to not just vote for government leaders, but to get off their couch and go do things," says Yehuda Stolov, executive director of the Interfaith Encounter Association, a Jerusalem-based nonprofit network of more than 100 different interfaith discussion groups that has seen sharp growth in the past three years. Other signs of the growing interest in coexistence include the expansion of Israel's only network of Jewish-Arab Hand-in-Hand Schools, and more workplaces creating interfaith dialogue groups.

You were asked specifically about Islam.
Why? Because both of the Palestinian governments established Sharia as main source of legislation.
What does it mean? That Israelis are expected to negotiate with governments who execute gays in public under "civil law", that negotiations and agreements in such a framework are defined as only temporal until Jihad can proceed executing the obligation of forcing Sharia upon both Arabs and Jews.

The problem is the obligation to Jihad, in the strictest legal terms while Jewish law has specific boundaries where it can apply, Islamic law has no boundaries and open agenda of spreading forth.

The question regarding the obligation to oaths in Islamic law, and the obligation of a state to religious definitions of land raise many question regarding the ability of any Palestinian to negotiate any land deals.
In fact there's a question whether any state that is heavily reliant of Islamic law can have a legal framework for an actual agreement on static borders.

The question is can any of the Palestinian governments negotiate in such a framework, or should it be a broader inter-faith legal negotiation regarding Jewish recognition in Islamic world? Maybe the Palestinian governments don't have that kind of authority to start with?

I answered specifically about Islam and Islam is very specific and codified as to how Jihad can be applied, how warfare can be conducted and not conducted, etc.

I would disagree with your claim of forcing Sharia on others. Some of that seems driven by antiIslamic fear mongering around the world.

Muslim Beliefs About Sharia

The question you ask though is a very interesting one and maybe you are right. I do think, without any clear leadership on the Palestinian side it will be up to Israel and the Arab States together to come up with something. Forget the US and Europe.
Coyote You stumble me with that willful ingorance.

Let me put You in some perspective: there're 1.1% Muslims in the US.
There're about 17.2% of Israelis who are Muslims, and 55% of Israeli Jews have parents who lived in Muslim countries as dhimmis under Sharia.

Not some FOX news special, not a reality show...real dhimmis, who had to wear shoes on their shoulder when out of ghetto, those same Jews who were made BY sharia to pay triple taxes.
Those same Jews against whom was made a precedent in Your codified Jihad of how to break oaths and agreements. Those same Jews whom Islam blames for the death of their prophet.

So now go tell me what You know about Islam, You're an AMERICAN, we're ISRAELIS, we don't live somewhere "out there" where Islam/Jihad is a "liberal progressive movement" of a tiny minority of western school graduates, to present this as Islam is an insult to everyone's intelligence, which is offensive taqqiyah in its' purest form. Why is it offensive? Because the same people who pose as mainstream Muslim human rights activists are promoting Sharia and Jihad full knowingly how Sharia really operates when Islam is a majority. YOU know how Sharia operates.

We're living HERE in the mids of 99.9% of the Muslims of the world, in the same neighborhood where Islam originated and spread by sword. This is the real living and kicking Islam in all its' color in modern times. Here Jihad is daily holy war against us Jews, Yazidis, and non Muslims alike. Not some 500 years ago, but today, as we speak.

Not on FOX special, it's daily reality of a non-ending, what You call "codified" holy war.
Millions of Muslims are actually dying because of Islam's so called "codified" Jihad.

You need to change Your equation.
And You obviously didn't read that link, here's what it says:

89% Palestinians want Sharia as Law of the Land.
44% Sharia has to apply to non-Muslims
82% say converting others is a religious duty
66% death penalty for LEAVING ISLAM
84% stoning for punishment of adultery
76% for corporal punishment for theft
40% suicide bombing justified
44-46% family honor killing justifiable
48% polygamy is moral
33% say wife should be allowed to divorce her husband

These are the figures of one of the most extremist societies in the whole middle east.
That walks under the banner of 4 caliphates, who execute their own people in daylight public
and have Holy War against Jews as a public charter.

Now You're trying to tell an Iraqi-Palestinian Jew he is confused about Islam by western anti-Islam fear mongering, and You think this makes any sense?

Stop with the hypocrisy and listen - we Jews, have been suffering from Jihad and Sharia since Islam started, and we were clearly made its' main victims though...we were insignificant.

You need to change the equation, Islam is always a majority, it has no aim to stay as a minority.
Judaism has always been a minority culture, usually dominated by bigger empires, like Islam.
It's in the DNA of Judaism, we were made to exist among with others, there's no theology or commandment of a Jewish majority in the world, like in Christianity or in Islam, and even when we create a majority in a tiny sliver of land we're still a minority culture. When Islam is presented as the minority culture in the US it's not a true representation, when Jews are represented as a minority or as Israelis as a Jewish majority, we're still talking about a minority society less than that of the Muslim percentage in the US.

We had our share of Sharia, Jihad and Islam experience first hand before and after, first row in the show.
Enough to tell the rest of You folks, and that's when 1948 comes to prove a point.

The fact that you are Israeli may color your own bias in how you view Taqiya. Are you suggesting Islam is the same the world over, that Muslims in America want Sharia to be the law of the land? If so...then I suggest that goes into the same basket as the Jewish canards.

Taqqiya is what You're doing for as long as I've pointed to specific aspects of Islamic law,
since then You've been evading, deflecting, presenting strawmen and telling me about some westernized version of Your Muslim hip progressive friends.

I'm saying that Jihad started as a holy war against Jews, never ended.
Your link says Palestinians are one of the top 3 most abusive Islamic societies on earth.
Your link says Palestinians are among the most abusive societies towards women.
Your link says majority of Palestinians see murder as a solution for apostasy and family matters
Your link says that 600,000,000 justify suicide bombing compared to "only" 700,000 American Muslims.

Your link says You're full of it- no other culture has these numbers screaming this story so loudly.
YOU KNOW how Sharia operates in action, You know how Jihad operates, You know that "Palestine" means a holy war against Jews yet You play the PC act -because Your chosen "underdog hero" is one of the most abusive societies on earth.

Go convince someone else that Swastika on the Palestinian flag is merely a "sun symbol", or that Jihad and Sharia are mere invitations to a wine and cheese party where Jews and Christians are not the main meal.
No. Taqiya is what you do with your Islamaphobic hatred of all Muslims and your unwillingness to recognize differences in cultures around the world. You are no different than the antisemites.

Oh this is rich, You won't dare discuss Islam's holy war on Jews, but I'm the who can't recognize differences.

You are the one who always tries to create equivalence between the action of Jews and Arabs, between the rape victim reaction and the rapists feelings, between a tiniest minority responding to violence and those who imposed it on half of the world.

Then You accuse me of unwillingness to recognized the difference, right before totally blurring the difference between a fear 2 billion people lead by extremist ideology to an ancient institutionalized hatred against the tiniest minority.

You're irrational to the core and out of balance.

Last edited:
I answered specifically about Islam and Islam is very specific and codified as to how Jihad can be applied, how warfare can be conducted and not conducted, etc.

I would disagree with your claim of forcing Sharia on others. Some of that seems driven by antiIslamic fear mongering around the world.

Muslim Beliefs About Sharia

The question you ask though is a very interesting one and maybe you are right. I do think, without any clear leadership on the Palestinian side it will be up to Israel and the Arab States together to come up with something. Forget the US and Europe.
Coyote You stumble me with that willful ingorance.

Let me put You in some perspective: there're 1.1% Muslims in the US.
There're about 17.2% of Israelis who are Muslims, and 55% of Israeli Jews have parents who lived in Muslim countries as dhimmis under Sharia.

Not some FOX news special, not a reality show...real dhimmis, who had to wear shoes on their shoulder when out of ghetto, those same Jews who were made BY sharia to pay triple taxes.
Those same Jews against whom was made a precedent in Your codified Jihad of how to break oaths and agreements. Those same Jews whom Islam blames for the death of their prophet.

So now go tell me what You know about Islam, You're an AMERICAN, we're ISRAELIS, we don't live somewhere "out there" where Islam/Jihad is a "liberal progressive movement" of a tiny minority of western school graduates, to present this as Islam is an insult to everyone's intelligence, which is offensive taqqiyah in its' purest form. Why is it offensive? Because the same people who pose as mainstream Muslim human rights activists are promoting Sharia and Jihad full knowingly how Sharia really operates when Islam is a majority. YOU know how Sharia operates.

We're living HERE in the mids of 99.9% of the Muslims of the world, in the same neighborhood where Islam originated and spread by sword. This is the real living and kicking Islam in all its' color in modern times. Here Jihad is daily holy war against us Jews, Yazidis, and non Muslims alike. Not some 500 years ago, but today, as we speak.

Not on FOX special, it's daily reality of a non-ending, what You call "codified" holy war.
Millions of Muslims are actually dying because of Islam's so called "codified" Jihad.

You need to change Your equation.
And You obviously didn't read that link, here's what it says:

89% Palestinians want Sharia as Law of the Land.
44% Sharia has to apply to non-Muslims
82% say converting others is a religious duty
66% death penalty for LEAVING ISLAM
84% stoning for punishment of adultery
76% for corporal punishment for theft
40% suicide bombing justified
44-46% family honor killing justifiable
48% polygamy is moral
33% say wife should be allowed to divorce her husband

These are the figures of one of the most extremist societies in the whole middle east.
That walks under the banner of 4 caliphates, who execute their own people in daylight public
and have Holy War against Jews as a public charter.

Now You're trying to tell an Iraqi-Palestinian Jew he is confused about Islam by western anti-Islam fear mongering, and You think this makes any sense?

Stop with the hypocrisy and listen - we Jews, have been suffering from Jihad and Sharia since Islam started, and we were clearly made its' main victims though...we were insignificant.

You need to change the equation, Islam is always a majority, it has no aim to stay as a minority.
Judaism has always been a minority culture, usually dominated by bigger empires, like Islam.
It's in the DNA of Judaism, we were made to exist among with others, there's no theology or commandment of a Jewish majority in the world, like in Christianity or in Islam, and even when we create a majority in a tiny sliver of land we're still a minority culture. When Islam is presented as the minority culture in the US it's not a true representation, when Jews are represented as a minority or as Israelis as a Jewish majority, we're still talking about a minority society less than that of the Muslim percentage in the US.

We had our share of Sharia, Jihad and Islam experience first hand before and after, first row in the show.
Enough to tell the rest of You folks, and that's when 1948 comes to prove a point.

The fact that you are Israeli may color your own bias in how you view Taqiya. Are you suggesting Islam is the same the world over, that Muslims in America want Sharia to be the law of the land? If so...then I suggest that goes into the same basket as the Jewish canards.

Taqqiya is what You're doing for as long as I've pointed to specific aspects of Islamic law,
since then You've been evading, deflecting, presenting strawmen and telling me about some westernized version of Your Muslim hip progressive friends.

I'm saying that Jihad started as a holy war against Jews, never ended.
Your link says Palestinians are one of the top 3 most abusive Islamic societies on earth.
Your link says Palestinians are among the most abusive societies towards women.
Your link says majority of Palestinians see murder as a solution for apostasy and family matters
Your link says that 600,000,000 justify suicide bombing compared to "only" 700,000 American Muslims.

Your link says You're full of it- no other culture has these numbers screaming this story so loudly.
YOU KNOW how Sharia operates in action, You know how Jihad operates, You know that "Palestine" means a holy war against Jews yet You play the PC act -because Your chosen "underdog hero" is one of the most abusive societies on earth.

Go convince someone else that Swastika on the Palestinian flag is merely a "sun symbol", or that Jihad and Sharia are mere invitations to a wine and cheese party where Jews and Christians are not the main meal.
No. Taqiya is what you do with your Islamaphobic hatred of all Muslims and your unwillingness to recognize differences in cultures around the world. You are no different than the antisemites.

Oh this is rich, You won't dare discuss Islam's holy war on Jews, but I'm the who can't recognize differences.
You are the one who always tries to create equivalence between the action of Jews and Arabs, between the rape victim hate and the victimizers abuse, between a tiniest minority responding to violence and those who imposed it on half of the world.

Then You accuse me of unwillingness to recognized the difference, right before totally blurring the difference between a fear 2 billion people lead by extremist ideology to an ancient institutionalized hatred against the tiniest minority.

You're irrational to the core and out of balance.
Making up accusations as You go won't change the facts in Your lin as well, You just look more desperate showing that I am correct about the core principles of Islam's widespread, mainstream holy war on Jews.
I am not the one that is making up stuff. Show me where I have ever justified murder or admit you are lying and making stuff up.

Gee...I wonder why settlers stone Palestinian children on their way to school...target practice for vermin control?

"They are all enemy combatants, and their
shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.
"

Why don't you post the entire quote, for context, rather than attempting to make equivalent things which are not equivalent. It looks an awful lot like projection to me.

Here's the whole quote:

"The Palestinian people has declared war on us, and we must respond with war. Not an operation, not a slow-moving one, not low-intensity, not controlled escalation, no destruction of terror infrastructure, no targeted killings. Enough with the oblique references. This is a war. Words have meanings. This is a war. It is not a war against terror, and not a war against extremists, and not even a war against the Palestinian Authority. These too are forms of avoiding reality. This is a war between two people. Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for us to define reality with the simple words that language puts at our disposal. Why do we have to make up a new name for the war every other week, just to avoid calling it by its name. What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy? Every war is between two peoples, and in every war the people who started the war, that whole people, is the enemy. A declaration of war is not a war crime. Responding with war certainly is not. Nor is the use of the word “war”, nor a clear definition who the enemy is. Au contraire: the morality of war (yes, there is such a thing) is founded on the assumption that there are wars in this world, and that war is not the normal state of things, and that in wars the enemy is usually an entire people, including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.

And the morality of war knows that it is not possible to refrain from hurting enemy civilians. It does not condemn the British air force, which bombed and totally destroyed the German city of Dresden, or the US planes that destroyed the cities of Poland and wrecked half of Budapest, places whose wretched residents had never done a thing to America, but which had to be destroyed in order to win the war against evil. The morals of war do not require that Russia be brought to trial, though it bombs and destroys towns and neighborhoods in Chechnya. It does not denounce the UN Peacekeeping Forces for killing hundreds of civilians in Angola, nor the NATO forces who bombed Milosevic’s Belgrade, a city with a million civilians, elderly, babies, women, and children. The morals of war accept as correct in principle, not only politically, what America has done in Afghanistan, including the massive bombing of populated places, including the creation of a refugee stream of hundreds of thousands of people who escaped the horrors of war, for thousands of whom there is no home to return to.

And in our war this is sevenfold more correct, because the enemy soldiers hide out among the population, and it is only through its support that they can fight. Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. Actors in the war are those who incite in mosques, who write the murderous curricula for schools, who give shelter, who provide vehicles, and all those who honor and give them their moral support. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

While the use of the term "snakes" is abhorrent here, the concept that a war between peoples can only be conducted with the support of those peoples is a valid one. Who is "they" in your quote? The ACTORS who contribute to the war through means other than physical weapons: the imams who incite, the educators who teach, the mothers who raise martyrs, the populace who shelter and celebrate, the government which pays.

This is in NO WAY a call for "vermin control" or genocide. Nor does it reject the status of "civilian". Nor does it claim that people have no right to life. It is the recognition that there is more to war than those who hold the stones in slings or load bullets into guns and that the responsibility lies with ALL the actors. It says (eloquently until the "snakes" part) that the responsibility rests with those who bring war and that the SOLUTION to war is not to stop the guns, its to stop the support.

rylah Is there a connotation to the Hebrew word for "snake" which may be not understood by English speakers?

Sorry for answering late, snakes are snakes.
This is the same politician who pushed for execution of "Jewish terrorists", no wonder Coyote is drawn.
The quote is fro an article by Ori Elyatzor.

What do you mean I am drawn? I am unequivocally opposed to the death penalty (unlike you, I participate outside of IP). I am opposed regardless of whether per one is black or white, Jewish or Muslim.

You justify murder if they feel like it,
but You "oppose" death penalty?

Madhouse stuff.
Liar.

Show me where I have EVER justified murder. Link. Or admit you are lying.

pretty short memory I see, common problem on team Palestine, chasing the tale of Your own lunatic arguments is a confusing exercise at mental acrobatics.

post #6483:

" If they feel that the settlers are stealing their land, a feeling that is justifiable, then it absolutely makes sense."

How does it feel when You've just excused violence of all kinds?

Last edited:
Why don't you post the entire quote, for context, rather than attempting to make equivalent things which are not equivalent. It looks an awful lot like projection to me.

Here's the whole quote:

"The Palestinian people has declared war on us, and we must respond with war. Not an operation, not a slow-moving one, not low-intensity, not controlled escalation, no destruction of terror infrastructure, no targeted killings. Enough with the oblique references. This is a war. Words have meanings. This is a war. It is not a war against terror, and not a war against extremists, and not even a war against the Palestinian Authority. These too are forms of avoiding reality. This is a war between two people. Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for us to define reality with the simple words that language puts at our disposal. Why do we have to make up a new name for the war every other week, just to avoid calling it by its name. What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy? Every war is between two peoples, and in every war the people who started the war, that whole people, is the enemy. A declaration of war is not a war crime. Responding with war certainly is not. Nor is the use of the word “war”, nor a clear definition who the enemy is. Au contraire: the morality of war (yes, there is such a thing) is founded on the assumption that there are wars in this world, and that war is not the normal state of things, and that in wars the enemy is usually an entire people, including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.

And the morality of war knows that it is not possible to refrain from hurting enemy civilians. It does not condemn the British air force, which bombed and totally destroyed the German city of Dresden, or the US planes that destroyed the cities of Poland and wrecked half of Budapest, places whose wretched residents had never done a thing to America, but which had to be destroyed in order to win the war against evil. The morals of war do not require that Russia be brought to trial, though it bombs and destroys towns and neighborhoods in Chechnya. It does not denounce the UN Peacekeeping Forces for killing hundreds of civilians in Angola, nor the NATO forces who bombed Milosevic’s Belgrade, a city with a million civilians, elderly, babies, women, and children. The morals of war accept as correct in principle, not only politically, what America has done in Afghanistan, including the massive bombing of populated places, including the creation of a refugee stream of hundreds of thousands of people who escaped the horrors of war, for thousands of whom there is no home to return to.

And in our war this is sevenfold more correct, because the enemy soldiers hide out among the population, and it is only through its support that they can fight. Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. Actors in the war are those who incite in mosques, who write the murderous curricula for schools, who give shelter, who provide vehicles, and all those who honor and give them their moral support. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

While the use of the term "snakes" is abhorrent here, the concept that a war between peoples can only be conducted with the support of those peoples is a valid one. Who is "they" in your quote? The ACTORS who contribute to the war through means other than physical weapons: the imams who incite, the educators who teach, the mothers who raise martyrs, the populace who shelter and celebrate, the government which pays.

This is in NO WAY a call for "vermin control" or genocide. Nor does it reject the status of "civilian". Nor does it claim that people have no right to life. It is the recognition that there is more to war than those who hold the stones in slings or load bullets into guns and that the responsibility lies with ALL the actors. It says (eloquently until the "snakes" part) that the responsibility rests with those who bring war and that the SOLUTION to war is not to stop the guns, its to stop the support.

rylah Is there a connotation to the Hebrew word for "snake" which may be not understood by English speakers?

This is the same politician who pushed for execution of "Jewish terrorists", no wonder Coyote is drawn.

What do you mean I am drawn? I am unequivocally opposed to the death penalty (unlike you, I participate outside of IP). I am opposed regardless of whether per one is black or white, Jewish or Muslim.

Madhouse stuff.
Liar.

pretty short memory I see, common problem on team Palestine, chasing the tale of Your own lunatic arguments is a confusing exercise at mental acrobatics.

post #6483:

That is total bull you dishonest scumwaffle! That was made within a specific context, not justifying murder! You lying jerk.

Madhouse stuff.
Liar.

post #6483:

That is total bull you dishonest scumwaffle! That was made within a specific context, not justifying murder! You lying jerk.

Am I lying or Your head turned too fast trying to chase that tail of Jihadi appologetics?
You're right to mention context, but then You're once again an idio for doing so - the context Shusha specifically mentioned was all of what I've mentioned - suicide bombs, road bombs, bullets, stones that kill and injure on a regular basis.

You say as long as I feel like it, then stop whining and go look for another safe space where You can pretend to be a pinky swooshy human right activist. In this one You've just defied the meaning of a just cause by excusing murder in context You refuse to deal with.

The context of openly declared holy war on all Jews
The context of systematic sanctioned incitement by Palestinian governments to suicide
The context of any numerical value to bogus accusations

You're a failed act like the rest of Your Jihadi propaganda here.

Last edited:

Madhouse stuff.
Liar.

post #6483:

Am I lying or Your head turned too fast trying to chase that tail of Jihadi appologetics?
You're right to mention context, but then You're once again an idio for doing so - the context Shusha specifically mentioned was all of what I've mentioned - suicide bombs, road bombs, bullets, stones that kill and injure on a regular basis.

You say as long as I feel like it, then stop whining and go look for another safe space where You can pretend to be a pinky swooshy human right activist. In this one You've just defied the meaning of a just cause by excusing murder in context You refuse to deal with.

The context of the discussion goes further back than one post as you well know. The only way you can defend your homocidal double standard is by deliberately distorting what your opponents say. If the only way you can win an argument is by lying about what others say then consider yourself a “winner”, I am done with you. Good day.

Madhouse stuff.
Liar.

post #6483:

The context of the discussion goes further back than one post as you well know. The only way you can defend your homocidal double standard is by deliberately distorting what your opponents say. If the only way you can win an argument is by lying about what others say then consider yourself a “winner”, I am done with you. Good day.

Don't blame me for for establishing standards You can't uphold on both sides.
For You to claim any kind of equivalence would require Your favorite victims to first even allow any Jews in their useless parliament.

But I won't prevent You from running to that safe space, where "if they feel like it" is enough to justify
any set of self contradictions.

Speaker C (male) read the names of the 31 Palestinians (another four Palestinians died later on from their wounds) killed by the IDF during the Great Return March since March 30, 2018.

IfNotNow Toronto’s activists mourned and said Kaddish (the Jewish mourning prayer) in memory of 35 Palestinians, of whom 14 (40 percent) “participated in hostilities,” according to the left-wing, anti-Israeli Btselem human rights organization.

Yet, in fact, 32 of the 35 Palestinian casualties listed (91.4%) were individuals or operatives affiliated with Palestinian armed groups and/or wished to be killed on the path of Allah:

• 18 operatives/affiliated with Hamas/al-Qassam Brigades.
  • 8 operatives/affiliated with Fatah/al-Aqsa Brigades.
  • Two operatives of the National Resistance Brigades, military wing of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP)
  • One operative of the Islamic Jihad/Al-Quds Brigades
  • One operative of The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
  • Two individuals with no affiliation who wanted to die/be killed on the path of Allah in the Great Return March.
The following chart documents the 35 Palestinians and their militant affiliation:

(Full article online)

Toronto Group Prays for Palestinian Terrorists

On the eve of Christmas, Israel’s Christian population stands at approximately 175,000 people, some 2 percent of the Israeli population, according to data published Monday by the Central Bureau of Statistics.

The Christian population grew in 2017 by 2.2 percent, compared with 1.4 percent in the previous year.

(full article online)

On Christmas Eve, Israel’s Christian Community Numbers 175K

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ rylah,

OK! Let's not hold back... Please tell me what YOU ARE thinking.

We had our share of Sharia, Jihad and Islam experience first hand before and after, the first row in the show.
(COMMENT)

Yes, in each generation, there is a mental picture that is held by the new generation; a picture they hold of the generation that came before it. That picture will be passed along several generations before it fades away.

That mental picture helps, in part, stands to shape the who we are and how we approach our future. It is the yardstick we use to measure how much our lifestyle has improved. And it is the comparative value that the discerning family uses to assess our offspring stand and were the culture, in general, is going.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ rylah,

OK! Let's not hold back... Please tell me what YOU ARE thinking.

We had our share of Sharia, Jihad and Islam experience first hand before and after, the first row in the show.
(COMMENT)

Yes, in each generation, there is a mental picture that is held by the new generation; a picture they hold of the generation that came before it. That picture will be passed along several generations before it fades away.

That mental picture helps, in part, stands to shape the who we are and how we approach our future. It is the yardstick we use to measure how much our lifestyle has improved. And it is the comparative value that the discerning family uses to assess our offspring stand and were the culture, in general, is going.

Most Respectfully,
R
Mental pictures only exist in your head. Who you are, are the actions you take after that picture has developed.

※→ Coyote, et al,

Well, there are several reasons for that.

... I do however see how much more powerful the Israeli lobby is in shaping policy in the US than any Palestinian lobby.
(COMMENT)

The biggest reason is that they have assimilated and individually (and not as a collective) worked hard and have become embedded in our culture.

In fact, I had to grow up, as a man, significantly beyond my high school years, before I understood or took notice of the cultural difference. Apparently, it was always there, but I was oblivious to it.

I never knew that Goldie Hawn was Jewish, and did not care; similarly the same for Art Garfunkel and Bob Dylan. And who would have thought that Howard Stern (or even cared) was Jewish? When I retired from the Army Intelligence, I didn't know that the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence was Jewish (LTG Sidney T. Weinstein). When I was in Baghdad, the Solicitor General of the United States was Elena Kagan.
And I am very sure that you have all heard of Barry Goldwater, Arlen Specter, Joe Lieberman and Bernie Sanders they were all famous in their own right; not with a hive mentality. Elliott Abrams was the Deputy National Security Adviser to President George W. Bush.

Oh, and my personal favorite, Noam Chomsky, who I have listened to often, yet disagree with on so many points; not because he was Jewish, but because he is wrong.
[="Veterans Today"]
Noam Chomsky has recently dropped an atomic bomb in the Zionist camp. Citing the late Yeshayahu Leibowitz approvingly, Chomsky declared that if the Israeli occupation must stop, otherwise “Israeli Jews are going to turn into…Judeo-Nazis.”
SOURCE: Noam Chomsky on “Judeo-Nazi tendencies”…by Jonis Alexis •
[/quote]​

Yes, there is a Lobby, and the individuals they are, the Jews make their greatest impact as exemplary people in whatever they do.

The "lobby" → American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is just one of over 12,000 federal lobbyists registered in Washington, that haunt K Street NW and 19th Street in Washington. Sure it does its part. But the greatest impact by far is the individual. Just as it is elsewhere. When we think of Physics, wertend to think of Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein (maybe Steven Hawking or Richard Feynman). When we think of Cosmology we think of Caral Sagan, Brian Greene, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Michelle Thaller we don't stop to think which is Jewish and which are not?

The influence of AIPAC (or the Jewish Lobby as a whole), spent close to $4 million in 2010, is one of the 10 Biggest Lobbies, but is dwartfed by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) which spent $22 million on lobbying in 2010.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
According to the beginning of the program, the change in categorization of Jews from the "Hebrew" race to the "White" race was in part one of convenience, shoring up a "white" racial majority against immigrants.

More importantly, the idea of categorization by race is itself a matter of convenience -- and manipulation. The concept of race was used to support colonialization and slavery in the 17th and 18th centuries and then the Enlightenment provided the rationalization to justify it.

Eric Goldstein, author of the book "The Price of Whiteness: Jews, Race, and American Identity" gave further background on the issue of Jews and race in a lecture last year entitled "Jews and the Science of 'Race' in America"

In that lecture, Goldstein explains that Jews during the late 19th century and early 20th century wanted to preserve the possibility of Jewish assimilability, something that was far from being a given.

For example, Goldstein showed the following during his talk:

---------
But while "whiteness" is a fiction, it is a very useful fiction.

The concept of race is malleable and "whiteness" was used in the past by colonialists to enable and justify the subjugation of others.

Today, there are those who share Mallory's obsession with race and manipulate the concept of "whiteness" to ostracize Jews.

(full article online)

Tell The Leaders of The Women's March: Jews Were Not Always Considered "White" In The US ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

※→ Coyote, et al,

Well, there are several reasons for that.

... I do however see how much more powerful the Israeli lobby is in shaping policy in the US than any Palestinian lobby.
(COMMENT)

The biggest reason is that they have assimilated and individually (and not as a collective) worked hard and have become embedded in our culture.

In fact, I had to grow up, as a man, significantly beyond my high school years, before I understood or took notice of the cultural difference. Apparently, it was always there, but I was oblivious to it.

I never knew that Goldie Hawn was Jewish, and did not care; similarly the same for Art Garfunkel and Bob Dylan. And who would have thought that Howard Stern (or even cared) was Jewish? When I retired from the Army Intelligence, I didn't know that the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence was Jewish (LTG Sidney T. Weinstein). When I was in Baghdad, the Solicitor General of the United States was Elena Kagan.
And I am very sure that you have all heard of Barry Goldwater, Arlen Specter, Joe Lieberman and Bernie Sanders they were all famous in their own right; not with a hive mentality. Elliott Abrams was the Deputy National Security Adviser to President George W. Bush.

Oh, and my personal favorite, Noam Chomsky, who I have listened to often, yet disagree with on so many points; not because he was Jewish, but because he is wrong.
[="Veterans Today"]
Noam Chomsky has recently dropped an atomic bomb in the Zionist camp. Citing the late Yeshayahu Leibowitz approvingly, Chomsky declared that if the Israeli occupation must stop, otherwise “Israeli Jews are going to turn into…Judeo-Nazis.”
SOURCE: Noam Chomsky on “Judeo-Nazi tendencies”…by Jonis Alexis •

Yes, there is a Lobby, and the individuals they are, the Jews make their greatest impact as exemplary people in whatever they do.

The "lobby" → American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is just one of over 12,000 federal lobbyists registered in Washington, that haunt K Street NW and 19th Street in Washington. Sure it does its part. But the greatest impact by far is the individual. Just as it is elsewhere. When we think of Physics, wertend to think of Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein (maybe Steven Hawking or Richard Feynman). When we think of Cosmology we think of Caral Sagan, Brian Greene, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Michelle Thaller we don't stop to think which is Jewish and which are not?

The influence of AIPAC (or the Jewish Lobby as a whole), spent close to $4 million in 2010, is one of the 10 Biggest Lobbies, but is dwartfed by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) which spent $22 million on lobbying in 2010.

Most Respectfully,
R
[/QUOTE]

When and where I grew up...it was suburban, there were a lot of international and diplomatic families, and a significant middle class Jewish community, and our schools reflected that mixture. We had a synagogue next to a church and I was never really aware of who was Jewish, who was not - and I wasn't aware of anti-semitism (but I wouldn't be would I, since I am not Jewish) - but what I mean to say what you were was no big deal as far as I knew.

What I think is a pity is the pretty blatent and currently accepted and DEFENDED anti-Islam rhetoric. Muslims in America, up until 9/11 did not have to defend themselves - they were and are exemplary Americans, they blended in, they are represented in our military, entertainment industry, business (in fact Palestinian Americans are a very successful community, as are Iranian Americans). But what is happening now? A systemic and deliberate demonizing and broad brushing in an attempt to define them as "the Other" in America. Islamic American institutions are tarred with terrorism, even though the linkages are very weak and loose at times in an effort to discredit them and their advocacy. We do not need this just as we do not need anti-semitism, but people it seems need someone to unite against in hate, and that is disturbing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back