All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

Oh geezez. This stupidity again.

Which part of what I said was inaccurate?
The stupid part --> slavery was started by a black man in America.

I've been round this rodeo plenty of times on that nonsense quipped by the low IQ crowd, so if you're thinking you're going to throw down a John Punch-er, think better, because you will lose.

It was 100% accurate. And it points out the flaw you guys are arguing that slavery and racism are inseparably connected.

Sit back, folks, and hear the story about how slavery in the USA is all the fault of the black man. You will love it! It is better than watching "Song of the South" in Technicolor!

You got a problem with facts, the first slave owner in this country was a black man.

Who was the first slave owner in the US

Which would make what point?

- Therefore slavery is acceptable
- Therefore, whites have no culpability
- Therefore, blacks have nothing to complain about
- Therefore, Cliven Bundy is not a racist asshole

The point that racism and slavery are not inseparably connected. Considering I've stated that multiple times, you'd think you would understand already

I seriously hope not. Last thing we need to do is start getting violent. The people aren't prepared.

They seem to be pretty prepared in Texas. There are 50,000 militia from Oklahoma ready to come and help them too.

The time has come for the federal government to give up their land grabs and let the states take care of their own.

Stirring up violence is absolutely foolish. We need to prepare the mind and hearts of the people and do everything we can to avoid it. Violence is a last resort that comes after the other guys start it.

The other guy already started it.

I don't know what's funnier about this latest Bundy news,

a. that it meant that his rightwing fans would have to condemn his remarks out of common decency, and thus swallow that bitter pill, or

b. that most of them are vigorously defending what he said.

Since there are far more unemployed whites than blacks in America, how can it not be racist to single out the black unemployed for the remedy of returning them to slavery for 'their own good'?

Oh, btw, applying Bundy's logic to the problems of poverty and unemployment among Native Americans,

wouldn't the right remedy be to return them to their condition when they had it 'better'?

As in, give them their 'ancestral' rights to all of the lands that were taken from them?

if he was asked specifically about blacks, why we he answer for anyone else?

I missed the part where he was asked to limit his comments to 'specifically about blacks'.

He said something stupid. No doubt. Just stop claiming he said something he didn't and stop pretending that his statements mirror the feelings of anyone else. Not that difficult.

According to one of our more distinguished USMB racists in post 296, there are millions of Americans who agree with Bundy's musings about returning blacks to slavery for their own good.

Go argue with him.

I already am. But why does that excuse you guys lying?

a. that it meant that his rightwing fans would have to condemn his remarks out of common decency, and thus swallow that bitter pill, or

What's funnier is that the man said something this stupid and you guys still feel the need to lie about what he's saying to make your arguments.

You got a problem with facts, the first slave owner in this country was a black man.

The point that racism and slavery are not inseparably connected. Considering I've stated that multiple times, you'd think you would understand already

But what's your point? That if Bundy had said all the unemployed of all colors might be better off as slaves,

that would be better, because it wouldn't be racist?

lol, classic.

Bundy and his supporters, all American citizens stood up too and brought Reid and this Obama administration's gestapo treatment of an American citizen out into the spotlight and I believe it will hurt Democrats because of it...so because of that, he and his supporters must be Destroyed...so the smears, slander, picking about anything he says is right out of the progressive dirty politics playbook

wake up people

I that were really the Gestapo, Bundy and his idiot militiamen would all be either dead or hanging by piano wire. Geesh, get a grip.

What's funnier is that the man said something this stupid and you guys still feel the need to lie about what he's saying to make your arguments.

Oh really? And I lied where?

I seriously hope not. Last thing we need to do is start getting violent. The people aren't prepared.

They seem to be pretty prepared in Texas. There are 50,000 militia from Oklahoma ready to come and help them too.

The time has come for the federal government to give up their land grabs and let the states take care of their own.

Will the ghost of Tim McVeigh be in the vanguard?

Ah. Where are the warriors when we need them? Timothy McVeigh was wrong. That doesn't mean that this evil entity, this demonic presence that the US government has become should not be challenged in its theft of private property as it is doing in Texas.

Bullshit

We are talking about US History. And for 200 years Black=Slave

Trying to nibble at the edges does not refute that fact. Neither does it refute that Cliven Bundy is a racist asshole

Will the ghost of Tim McVeigh be in the vanguard?

Ah. Where are the warriors when we need them? Timothy McVeigh was wrong. That doesn't mean that this evil entity, this demonic presence that the US government has become should not be challenged in its theft of private property as it is doing in Texas.
the blm says they've taken nothing in texas. where's your proof?

I disagree. Under the American system the two can hardly be separated. Black Africans had to be demonized as inferior in order to justify the existence of slavery in perpetuity. Most people in the North were racist too. White's got indentured servant status, where as Africans got slavery in perpetuity.

Bullshit

We are talking about US History. And for 200 years Black=Slave

Trying to nibble at the edges does not refute that fact. Neither does it refute that Cliven Bundy is a racist asshole
It was not a racist statement Bundy said about negroes. Even after slavery black families worked and their family unit was intact with moral values and ethics. Now that is all gone since the Civil Rights Act was passed and putting them on government subsidies. Bundy made a good accurate analogy that was the gospel truth.

So court is a waste of time.
Grabbing your guns and calling your militia buddies over to join your "range war" is a "better" use of his time?????

When the court is on the same side as the agency you are suing, it probably is.

And he called no one, those people showed up on their own.

Support Cliven Bundy
You will get Instant updates via Text Messages and Email
We may need you to react quickly
Email and Text Messages are the fastest way for us to inform you. Text Messages will be use sparingly and only when we need you to move FAST.
http://www.instantcustomer.com/go/109934

This is for informing people. i don't see an invite for people to show up and confront anyone. Also, I didn't see who actually made the website.

UPDATE: Larry Klayman Hired As Bundy Attorney.

Attorney Larry Klayman has come aboard for Bundy. The media will now shift focus to something else since if interviewed, Klayman will bring up Harry Reid and his sons ties to the Chinese firm who wants the property for Solar production. The media will avoid this so Harry can't be painted as the culprit behind this whole mess. Klayman is expected to have a live press conference and exposed all of this at 1pm Vegas time.

BUNDY RANCH CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS ALERT ? FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | PatriotsBillboard

Except in this country? Yeah, they are connected.

Trolling through history to find some outliers doesn't help your case either.

In fact, it makes you look ridiculous.

UPDATE: Larry Klayman Hired As Bundy Attorney.

Attorney Larry Klayman has come aboard for Bundy. The media will now shift focus to something else since if interviewed, Klayman will bring up Harry Reid and his sons ties to the Chinese firm who wants the property for Solar production. The media will avoid this so Harry can't be painted as the culprit behind this whole mess. Klayman is expected to have a live press conference and exposed all of this at 1pm Vegas time.

BUNDY RANCH CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS ALERT ? FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | PatriotsBillboard

and probably the Las Vegas development deal as well...

bring out the truth and the lamestream media will go silent.....but they will yap on about 'racism' forever...

Forum List

Back