Almost died last night

I wrote down your ailments and will be praying over your screen name that you are healed of this ulcer in your throat and the eosinophilic esophagitis goes, In Jesus name. I prayed for your toe. You haven't mentioned it - what is that feeling like these days? I'm telling you God answers prayer, Taz. He does!

The toe has not healed

Did you put the oil on it like I asked you to? You put the oil on your toe ( olive oil is fine - just plain olive oil! ) and I'll pray. Please do that. I am believing Jesus to heal your toe.

Satan is the author of all sickness and disease

Actually viruses and bacteria are

Your so cerebral! if you wish to think that - fine, Don't Taz Me Bro.

I think it because it's a scientific fact. It's just that simple. If you believe God created all life on the planet then you have to believe he also created the Protista and the Monera, otherwise you're not being consistent in your beliefs.

I'm just going to be up front, Don't taz me, Bro. I do not know what a Protista and a Monera is! Seriously, I do not have your level of education nor intelligence at all - never claimed to - I just know that God is the Creator of all things. Yes. All things.

Then God created sickness and disease, not Satan.

No. Adam and Eve enjoyed divine health. It was not until the fall in the garden that sin, disease and death came in - it's a curse and it came about through sin. Did God tempt Adam and Eve to sin? No. He gave them a free will. No one can blame God for anything. Although I know some would prefer to blame Him. God is good. All the time.

Lesson to be learned here is to take smaller bites.

Seriously.

Why do people cram such enormous amounts of food in their mouth?

Small bites, chew well.

tumblr_m4pi0nP04m1r3x5kd.bmp

Mrs. Greene: I never thanked you properly for what you did for Buster.

He would have choked for sure.

Phil Connors: He may have.
He was trying to swallow a whole cow.

Groundhog Day Script - transcript from the screenplay and or Bill Murray movie

Satan is the author of all sickness and disease

Actually viruses and bacteria are

Your so cerebral! if you wish to think that - fine, Don't Taz Me Bro.

I think it because it's a scientific fact. It's just that simple. If you believe God created all life on the planet then you have to believe he also created the Protista and the Monera, otherwise you're not being consistent in your beliefs.

I'm just going to be up front, Don't taz me, Bro. I do not know what a Protista and a Monera is! Seriously, I do not have your level of education nor intelligence at all - never claimed to - I just know that God is the Creator of all things. Yes. All things.

Then God created sickness and disease, not Satan.
God created Satan, a talking snake, famine, pestilence, death, and the list goes on... ;)

Christians pray for God's will to be done, not our own because His thoughts are higher than ours. God never said everyone will die except Christians. We fall prey to a variety of the sickness brought to us by Satan. But if you are a child of God, your last breath here is your first one in Heaven. Because of Christ.

So you're thanking god for giving you an ulcer? :lame2:

No, I'm Thanking God, that I learned I HAD an ulcer and can do something about it. Otherwise, It would have become worse until it was too late.
So why did god let you get an ulcer in the first place? He's not powerful enough to stop it? He has to just let you know so that someone else can do his job for him?

Man, not God, brought sickness into this world as a result of his disobedience.

exactly- and my guess is Jeremiah is one of those WORD OF FAITH people.... (aka- name it and claim it)- which is false teachings and cults.

Christians pray for God's will to be done, not our own because His thoughts are higher than ours. God never said everyone will die except Christians. We fall prey to a variety of the sickness brought to us by Satan. But if you are a child of God, your last breath here is your first one in Heaven. Because of Christ.

Irish- I agree to a point, but not all sickness is from Satan. After the fall, sickness came into the world. Men has some responsibilities too.

While I am glad to hear you are ok....it does beg the question....why have you choke on a bone rather than have you feel pain from the ulcer like most people do?

I didn't feel any pain, still don't. (I'm glad of that. I've seen the pictures of the ulcer. It should be painful)

I'm just glad Jesus let me know about it, so I could do something about it before it became more serious.

No, I'm Thanking God, that I learned I HAD an ulcer and can do something about it. Otherwise, It would have become worse until it was too late.
So why did god let you get an ulcer in the first place? He's not powerful enough to stop it? He has to just let you know so that someone else can do his job for him?

So when people in Africa get eaten by a lion or killed by a hippopotamus (which kill way more people than lions) or someone in Canada gets mauled to death by a bear did man bring those animals into the world as a result of his disobedience?

So when people in Africa get eaten by a lion or killed by a hippopotamus (which kill way more people than lions) or someone in Canada gets mauled to death by a bear did man bring those animals into the world as a result of his disobedience?

This is what happens when you can't deny a small miracle. You try to twist what I said.

I don't intend to dignify your nonsense.

While I am glad to hear you are ok....it does beg the question....why have you choke on a bone rather than have you feel pain from the ulcer like most people do?

I didn't feel any pain, still don't. (I'm glad of that. I've seen the pictures of the ulcer. It should be painful)

I'm just glad Jesus let me know about it, so I could do something about it before it became more serious.
So what kind of perversion were you guilty of that you got an ulcer?

This is what happens when you can't deny a small miracle. You try to twist what I said.

What's nonsensical is that you think this was a miracle. Evidently I've had three of them.

I ALMOST DIED LAST NIGHT....

This thread has 12 thumbs up....how weird is that??

Because there are people who are pleased the OP was able to have the proper care to help deal with a problem that could've had dire results.

And, that the OP has sincere beliefs shows that only the small minority of pessimists on here live in a sad and dark place.

Because there are people who are pleased the OP was able to have the proper care to help deal with a problem that could've had dire results.

And, that the OP has sincere beliefs shows that only the small minority of pessimists on here live in a sad and dark place.
I was just remarking how it looks odd on the main board.

What's nonsensical is that you think this was a miracle. Evidently I've had three of them.

Is it nonsense? Or is it rather you are upset I see a miracle where you can't?

Forum List

Back