Alt left

Take heart though, TRUMP can get the Dept of education to pull the university's Accreditation, and make their degrees worthless. That will Kill them and reduce their Students to HS grads.

Of course. We have known all along that the right hates education. Now we have a president who loves ignorance just as much as the rest of the right. Aren't we lucky.

Last I checked, the US ranks around 48th in the world in math and science, while they spend the most in the world.

How is that for public education? Go ahead, blame the GOP dolt.

take your klan rallies to the University of Alabama next time

And you hate gays cuz the guy you just rioted against was gay.

In reality, Trump never said anything to indicate he was a racist. Or at least, I've never heard it if he did. All I hear are hysterical dolts like yourself screaming he is a racist for wanting to seal the border and take a closer look at immigration from the highest ranking terrorist countries in the world.

Here's a fun fact: statistically, toddlers have killed more people than American Muslims have.

You are into fun facts, eh?

Take a look at which countries lead the world in terrorism. That's right, the whole damn list are covered with Muslims countries.

In the US, the Muslim population is only around 1%. Of that 1%, you had shooters in California take out a group of people and in Florida as well of late.

The issue is world wide Islamic terrorism. It dominates terrorism in the world today and those that run things use mentally disturbed people and children to carry out their violent acts for them, for which there is a never ending supply.
Oh, I agree worldwide Islamic terrorism is a serious threat. I'm just stating the facts of here in the US.

Here's a fun fact: statistically, toddlers have killed more people than American Muslims have.

Take a look at which countries lead the world in terrorism. That's right, the whole damn list are covered with Muslims countries.

In the US, the Muslim population is only around 1%. Of that 1%, you had shooters in California take out a group of people and in Florida as well of late.

The issue is world wide Islamic terrorism. It dominates terrorism in the world today and those that run things use mentally disturbed people and children to carry out their violent acts for them, for which there is a never ending supply.
Oh, I agree worldwide Islamic terrorism is a serious threat. I'm just stating the facts of here in the US.
Yes, you fascist liberals are.....

Try making the US population majority Muslim. Naturally the terrorist rates would go higher.

If compared to other dominant Islamic states, it would go much higher than it is today with them being in the minority.

Forum List

Back