"we gotta stand with our North Korean allies"

Thankfully Americans woke up in time

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
"we gotta stand with our North Korean allies"

Thankfully Americans woke up in time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2cfOcP606k

Everyone misspeaks occasionally in public. But Mediaite points out that:
John Heilemann and Mark Halperin in their book Game Change said that 2008 McCain campaign manager Steve Schmidt was appalled at her ignorance, saying:
"She knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting.
So there is evidence that the confusion is long term and more than a slip of the tongue.
In fact, I wonder whether Sarah Palin is dyslexic. If she were, it would explain her obvious aversion to reading and her difficulty remembering what she has read. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

too bad the board and all of us here didn't dodge such a hater as you

and hating on women seems to your specialty...What did Mrs. Palin do to you that you have so much hate for her?

Just running for Vice President is enough reason for you losers to hate her?

I'm sorry but people like the OP doesn't shine a good light on all you who are liberal/Democrat

Last edited:
I wonder whether Sarah Palin is dyslexic. If she were, it would explain her obvious aversion to reading and her difficulty remembering what she has read.

What would explain that the person you are so desperately trying to look down upon has achieved more fame, power, success, and wealth than you ever will in your entire meaningless, anonymous life; you empty, posturing, little wannabe?

Nothing but guano brought on here by this op

and bat shit would be more interesting and more appealing than goono's nasty crap

I wonder whether Sarah Palin is dyslexic. If she were, it would explain her obvious aversion to reading and her difficulty remembering what she has read.

What would explain that the person you are so desperately trying to look down upon has achieved more fame, power, success, and wealth than you ever will in your entire meaningless, anonymous life; you empty, posturing, little wannabe?
and what have you achieved ?

We all rail about establishment insiders yet when a middle class woman, who truthfully didn't have a lot of world experience is thrust into the spot light the left descends like ravenous wolves.

It is totally unfair to expect her to know the BS thrown at her, at least right away. WTF difference did it make to a mother and governor of Alaska if there is a north, south or central Korea. It makes no difference at all. Can Russia be seen from Alaska, damn right it can.

Why Palin has appeal is that she does have common sense even if she does have some learning to do. There is no doubt what country she loves, just like Reagan. And she an energetic soul not too bad for the eyes.

and what have you achieved ?

What have I claimed to? What highly accomplished person am I trying to pretend superiority over? Disagreement, even strong disagreement, is another matter. Ignorant little shits like guano don't even try to point out specific political or policy matters on which they disagree with people like the Governor. He actually tries to portray himself as towering above her intellectually when he is essentially a faceless little nobody screaming into the wind who will never - and he knows this - accomplish 1/100th as much if he lives to be 200. Try reading the empty little fool's posts here. He is a racist, bigoted, hyper-partisan noise machine who fears/hates women as well. He never gets around to actually thinking.

I hope that clarifies my remarks sufficiently.

Guno hates Palin, but supports a woman who let four Americans die on her watch. That's all I need to say.

Yep, and who stood by her cheating womanizer Impeached hubby all for the sake of POWER...
So, it's hate on Palin because like a heron addict they will go withdrawls if they missed a day haten

We all rail about establishment insiders yet when a middle class woman, who truthfully didn't have a lot of world experience is thrust into the spot light the left descends like ravenous wolves.

It is totally unfair to expect her to know the BS thrown at her, at least right away. WTF difference did it make to a mother and governor of Alaska if there is a north, south or central Korea. It makes no difference at all. Can Russia be seen from Alaska, damn right it can.

Why Palin has appeal is that she does have common sense even if she does have some learning to do. There is no doubt what country she loves, just like Reagan. And she an energetic soul not too bad for the eyes.

Liberals can bitch about a candidate's lack of geographical knowledge when they stop trying to tell me that Canada needs the Keystone pipeline so they can ship oil to China.

:lol:

Guno hates Palin, but supports a woman who let four Americans die on her watch. That's all I need to say.

Yep, and who stood by her cheating womanizer Impeached hubby all for the sake of POWER...
So, it's hate on Palin because like a heron addict they will go withdrawls if they missed a day haten

She also voted for the Iraq war. Guno still supports her. Lol

Forum List

Back