America Would Prosper Greatly If It Adopted David Duke's Ideology

We need to stop the war against men! And no I don't agree with everything but he made some good points.

You clearly hate the human race indeed, and you are a disgrace to the whites. Oh my . . . where to begin . . . but no need.

We spent trillions on these dumb wars that would of been better spent on infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Wouldn't you agree Jake?

And would it be fairer if Merit was what got you the job?

Americans are allergic to the truth....exactly we don't elect good leaders.

Someone should start a KKK thread for you people in the flame zone, which is where this one should be moved (I say that because I expect this thread to get very ugly very soon).

I also like his pro-American business stances...Jobs for Americans! tariff the shit out of imports!

Someone should start a KKK thread for you people in the flame zone, which is where this one should be moved (I say that because I expect this thread to get very ugly very soon).

The kkk isn't the point of this thread.

he cannot overcome his past.....his dealing with russia etc....he plays to his choir simple as that

Guarantee if you took his points and posted them without the video and had people vote on them then...75% at least here would like the points he makes...

It only gets ugly when clowns (such as yourself) rant and rave and troll instead of listening to his very sane ideas.

Forum List

Back