American Hero....read on, you'd be surprised!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
As much as I loathe Donald Dumb, I have to give it to the guy....in less than 7 months, he has EXPOSED what we all knew to be true about the republican party... It is a party completely void of ideas, innovation and conscious....and Trump has done everything seemingly possible to solidify those facts by exposing their unwillingness to govern;but would rather than sit back obstructing a president and scaring the shit out of white people to get votes.....

All of this has to be Karma, has to be some measures of payback for the hell this party put not only on the American people through these last 8 years, by not reaching out and supporting Obama, rather than just obstructing his every move.

As redundant as I may sound again and again and again....Karma and sweet justice...thank you McCain and thank you Trump....my hero's for the hour!!

I suspect given Wasserman and her little ITs guy arrest the demoquacks will rue the day they ever gave her power over anything.

As much as I loathe Donald Dumb, I have to give it to the guy....in less than 7 months, he has EXPOSED what we all knew to be true about the republican party... It is a party completely void of ideas, innovation and conscious....and Trump has done everything seemingly possible to solidify those facts by exposing their unwillingness to govern;but would rather than sit back obstructing a president and scaring the shit out of white people to get votes.....

All of this has to be Karma, has to be some measures of payback for the hell this party put not only on the American people through these last 8 years, by not reaching out and supporting Obama, rather than just obstructing his every move.

As redundant as I may sound again and again and again....Karma and sweet justice...thank you McCain and thank you Trump....my hero's for the hour!!

Your choice was Hitlery. Nuff said.........

The formal request for another independent counsel will also be big. the ds have peaked too soon with their psychotic BS.

• Banned

Read any of my postings.....hated the bitch!! But hate Trump more

lots of people gave Obama the benefit of the doubt during his 1st year,but as soon as one disagreed with something he wanted to do....we were called racist by people like you....

but you voted for her,right?...

Karma...when it kicks is...can be so sweet.

Wait....are you blaming trump on H. Clinton? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed! The left got their dose of Karma after 8 years of race baiting. People are fed up with your shit.

Agreed! The left got their dose of Karma after 8 years of race baiting. People are fed up with your shit.
How's that working out for you? This week in particular......

Much better than it would have been if Hillary was President this week. :laugh:

lots of people gave Obama the benefit of the doubt during his 1st year,but as soon as one disagreed with something he wanted to do....we were called racist by people like you....
Harry, because you were racist. This man was attacked by ever faction in this nation for shit that pales to the shit Trump is doing. Now you can sit back now and try to clean up your shit, but the facts speak for themselves.

Much better than it would have been if Hillary was President this week. :laugh:
With comments like that, you do realize your creds are meaningless here? yes!!

but you voted for her,right?...
I tried, but I did a write in...I think I put Daffy Duck or some cartoon character and to this day, I do not regret my vote. I hate that Trump won, but Hillary took too many people of color for granted and I never forgave her or Bill for it. You want my vote, bitch earn it!!

If we elected Hillary Republicans would have passed lots of bill already but Hillary would have vetoed them all so we'd be right where we are now

Forum List

Back