American hunter in viral photo of slain giraffe is "proud to hunt"

Why do people do shit like this ?

AACxiPr.img

Images of hunters celebrating their trophies often draw widespread support and widespread condemnation - something Tess Talley knows first hand. In 2017, she killed a giraffe in South Africa. In 2018, her photo of the kill went viral and prompted worldwide outrage.

Talley joined "CBS This Morning" Friday to say that she's "absolutely" still going hunting.

"It's a hobby, it's something that I love to do," she said. Talley said that the controversial kill was part of a conservation hunt, designed to manage the amount of wildlife in a given area.

"I am proud to hunt," she said. "And I am proud of that giraffe."

Fuck that shit. What in the fuck is wrong with people?

Hey friends and relatives look I did while I was i Africa!!!! I murdered a helpless giraffe. Awesome right???? Fuck her

That is one sad photo, it almost broke my heart, and I mean every word of it!

There is no one more conservative than me..... I am conservative to the bone....I just want to let that be known .......but the killing of a beautiful giraffe or any other wild life for sport, or for eating.....by the way.....why didn't she have a beef T-Bone steak? ????? why kill a lovely giraffe that was doing nothing to her? what sort of monster does that to wild life, that in many cases is almost extinct?

May be Karma someday will make her pay.....may she will end her life in the same way of that poor innocent giraffe she slaughtered.

SHAME ON THAT WOMAN! SHAME ON HER!

It is being done responsibly. Sadly, herds have to be culled periodically for one reason or another. This particular old bull was preventing younger males from impregnating the females. Within 2 years after his death, a new calf was born.

Could I do it? No. I hate to see it as much as anyone. I have a depth of love for animals no one could imagine. But sometimes it has to be done.
It also provides food for the tribes in the area-

Keeping the Species Alive.

Joyful news!! We did it!! I received a message from my Outfitters after harvesting the old bull, the young bulls were now able to join the herd and impregnate the females.

This new baby, is the first they have seen in 2 years.

Hunting in Africa provides one of the only sources of conservation for the animals there. The first reason I’m a hunter is conservation, the future development of the species. It’s a proven fact that hunting works, and I have the pictures to prove it!
What a crock of shit

The older I get the more I respect innocent life. This is sad that some get enjoyment in killing innocent creatures.

Exaclty! I feel the same! GOD Bless you and all who think like you! :clap2:

Sometimes culling is a necessity.
If you look at whitetail deer by county some only allow you a couple deer while others allow you five.
It all depends on the ability of an area to provide fodder for a healthy deer population.
Whitetails were almost hunted to extinction in the U.S. and they stopped all hunting of them. Ten years later we had deer dying by the thousands because they starved to death.
Better to eat em than let the coyotes eat em.

There is no one more conservative than me..... I am conservative to the bone....I just want to let that be known .......but the killing of a beautiful giraffe or any other wild life for sport, or for eating.....by the way.....why didn't she have a beef T-Bone steak? ????? why kill a lovely giraffe that was doing nothing to her? what sort of monster does that to wild life, that in many cases is almost extinct?

May be Karma someday will make her pay.....may she will end her life in the same way of that poor innocent giraffe she slaughtered.

It is being done responsibly. Sadly, herds have to be culled periodically for one reason or another. This particular old bull was preventing younger males from impregnating the females. Within 2 years after his death, a new calf was born.

Could I do it? No. I hate to see it as much as anyone. I have a depth of love for animals no one could imagine. But sometimes it has to be done.

Joyful news!! We did it!! I received a message from my Outfitters after harvesting the old bull, the young bulls were now able to join the herd and impregnate the females.

Hunting in Africa provides one of the only sources of conservation for the animals there. The first reason I’m a hunter is conservation, the future development of the species. It’s a proven fact that hunting works, and I have the pictures to prove it!
Keeping the species alive- what a fucking joke

It is being done responsibly. ............................................................

Sorry and no pun intended....but that is BULL....ok?

WILD LIFE IS NOT TO BE KILLED FOR SPORT.

That's all.

If the Bull is too old to reproduce yet still big and strong enough to stop the younger bulls from doing so,think about the ramifications.

It is being done responsibly. ............................................................

That's all.
Ya much better to let them all die from over expansion or from no new borns. God you people are STUPID.

That's all.
Ya much better to let them all die from over expansion or from no new borns. God you people are STUPID.

:disagree:

The older I get the more I respect innocent life. This is sad that some get enjoyment in killing innocent creatures.

Exaclty! I feel the same! GOD Bless you and all who think like you! :clap2:
Youre insane...or retarded

You literally bitched about a beautiful innocent giraffe and suggested she go KILL a cow

deeeerp

That's all.

:disagree:
Disagree all you want but responsible hunting SAVES populations from over population and starvation or in this case from a male that can not reproduce but is still to strong for the young males to overcome.

I prefer to focus on innocent babies being murdered.

With that said I don't agree with trophy hunting but I do agree with proper population management. The whitetail deer post is a great example of that.

AACxiPr.img

Images of hunters celebrating their trophies often draw widespread support and widespread condemnation - something Tess Talley knows first hand. In 2017, she killed a giraffe in South Africa. In 2018, her photo of the kill went viral and prompted worldwide outrage.

Talley joined "CBS This Morning" Friday to say that she's "absolutely" still going hunting.

"It's a hobby, it's something that I love to do," she said. Talley said that the controversial kill was part of a conservation hunt, designed to manage the amount of wildlife in a given area.

She was on a morning show this morning. All she could say was how big game hunting promotes conservation but she couldn't explain how. Then she went on about the beneficial harvest for their meat and how good it was to eat. She displays her "niffy" carry bags made out the giraffe she just killed.
What a worthless piece shit. How anyone could consider killing Africa's gentle giants is beyond me. Their primary defense against humans is running, however they stand no chance when being chased by a party of hunters in a truck. They are chased until they are exhausted and can hardly stand then there're shot. Really great sport.

Last edited:

What a crock of shit

You're wrong.
Culling is a necessity to maintain healthy populations in some cases. In fact it's used across the world to keep animal populations healthy.
And dont get me wrong,I hate poachers and have called Operation Game thief many times when seeing people breaking game laws.

AACxiPr.img

She was on a morning show this morning. All she could say was how big game hunting promotes conservation but she couldn't explain how. Then she went on about the beneficial harvest of their meat and how good it was to eat. She displays her "niffy" carry bags made out the giraffe she just killed.
What a worthless piece shit. How anyone could consider killing Africa's gentle giants is beyond me. Their primary defense is running, however they stand no chance when being chased by by someone like this in a truck. They are chased until they are exhausted then shot. Really great sport.
Im not sure why hunting is considered a "sport."

Its a mockery of a survival scenario while perfectly safe behind a scope...what theee actual fuck is the sport part of it...seeing straight?

Get the fuck outta my face. Thats why these baby boomers birthed a bunch of soft as fuck little lady men...cuz they dont know how to be Men, they just engage in man like "simulation exercises."

AACxiPr.img

She was on a morning show this morning. All she could say was how big game hunting promotes conservation but she couldn't explain how. Then she went on about the beneficial harvest of their meat and how good it was to eat. She displays her "niffy" carry bags made out the giraffe she just killed.
What a worthless piece shit. How anyone could consider killing Africa's gentle giants is beyond me. Their primary defense is running, however they stand no chance when being chased by by someone like this in a truck. They are chased until they are exhausted then shot. Really great sport.

Its a mockery of a survival scenario while perfectly safe behind a scope...what theee actual fuck is the sport part of it...seeing straight?

Get the fuck outta my face. Thats why these baby boomers birthed a bunch of soft as fuck little lady men...cuz they dont know how to be Men, they just engage in man like "simulation exercises."
If they want real sport leave the 40 caliber rifles, scopes, and jeeps at home and give the animal a sporting chance.

AACxiPr.img

So you're anti science....,.

AACxiPr.img

If they want real sport leave the 40 caliber rifles, scopes, and jeeps at home and give the animal a sporting chance.

So ya wanna wound em and let em run off into the forest to die a slow agonizing death?
Doesnt seem right somehow but okay.
There's a reason for caliber limits when hunting...learn em or STFU.

AACxiPr.img

So ya wanna wound em and let em run off into the forest to die a slow agonizing death?
Doesnt seem right somehow but okay.
There's a reason for caliber limits when hunting...learn em or STFU.
Why should I want to wound the animal. I don't want to killed it. For real sport it should be an even match the animal against man.

Forum List

Back