American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

I have never asked for your money. I have never asked you for quotas. The only thing I ask is for you to get out of the way and let me outwork you instead of trying to hold me back with your racist obstacle course.
glad you feel that way, you should start voting for republicans, especially Trump

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif
Why would I vote for a party of racists led by a racist? Thats exactly what I am trying to destroy.

How is Trump racist? You seem to be more racist than him. You just said I wasn't a real Jew. LOL.
Saying you arent a real Jew isnt racist. Its just a fact.

maybe, the point I was trying to make is that there is most certainly a double standard applied to whites and blacks for saying and doing the same things

this statement and general attitude is part of the problem here, and you are not alone in holding this view

I don't think I know best, but I am convinced that my observations are not far off the mark, many leaders in the black community feel the same way

your last statement is a great example of why a lot of white folks have thrown their hands up in frustration on this issue

I have been civil, polite and respectful; and you have given me many easy opportunities to respond with snark, I am going to move forward with that here, but only mildly - if you don't want my input, quit asking for my money in the form of higher taxes and for quota based opportunities...

I will close with this, it isn't about "telling you what is best for you"; it is about realistically identifying the problem and finding workable solutions
Next time you should announce your point before blind siding me with some random claim of racist views by a preacher.

You can be convinced. I dont mind that. However, that doesnt change my conviction that you are miles off the mark.

I'm not concerned with what whites are frustrated with. Its apparent you arent frustrated with the things that hinder Black success like white racism. Thats all that I am concerned with. I appreciate you being civil and not responding with snark. However, it really doesnt make a difference. Ignorance stated in a civil manner is still ignorance. You cant dress it up and call knowledge just because you were civil when you said it.

I have never asked for your money. I have never asked you for quotas. The only thing I ask is for you to get out of the way and let me outwork you instead of trying to hold me back with your racist obstacle course.

Are you a good hoops player?
I was good enough to get paid for playing in my youth. Why do you ask?

Would you agree that blacks are on average better than whites? So you have privilege in that sport?
Its kind of apparent that Blacks are better at hoop because the NBA is level playing field and Blacks outwork the whites. Its not privilege. White boys can work just as hard and be good.

But they work harder in baseball? The world is a level playing field. Capitalism only sees green not black and white.

glad you feel that way, you should start voting for republicans, especially Trump

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif
Why would I vote for a party of racists led by a racist? Thats exactly what I am trying to destroy.

How is Trump racist? You seem to be more racist than him. You just said I wasn't a real Jew. LOL.

It is your opinion. You're not from Africa so you're not a real black. Fair?

See how stupid you sound. So in your opinion Hitler killed 6 mil fake Jews? LOL. You're dumb.

You have the power of belonging to the race that controls the resources and opportunities.
Thats like saying you are black, you can control all blacks.
Not at all. Its more like saying you belong to the race that controls the resources and opportunities that are systemically denied Blacks.

Why is the NBA 75% black? Country is only 13% black?
Because white guys from the US are intimidated since Blacks integrated the NBA.

But they aren't in baseball? I think you know the real answer.
What do you think the real answer is?

Thats like saying you are black, you can control all blacks.
Not at all. Its more like saying you belong to the race that controls the resources and opportunities that are systemically denied Blacks.

They are genetically superior to play that sport. Just like the Scandanavians are genetically superior when it comes to lifting and Jews when it comes to financial matters.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

See how stupid you sound. So in your opinion Hitler killed 6 mil fake Jews? LOL. You're dumb.
No its a fact. Yes I am from Africa but you dont have to be from Africa to be Black.

Youre the only one that sounds stupid. You think Black people are only from Africa.

Your question is stupid. Society doesn't reward anyone. Are you asking if all things are equal does the white kid have a better shot at success?

If they both have only one parent, they are equally disadvantaged. The harder working kid will succeed.
Too bad American history hasn't born this out.

Next time you should announce your point before blind siding me with some random claim of racist views by a preacher.

You can be convinced. I dont mind that. However, that doesnt change my conviction that you are miles off the mark.

I'm not concerned with what whites are frustrated with. Its apparent you arent frustrated with the things that hinder Black success like white racism. Thats all that I am concerned with. I appreciate you being civil and not responding with snark. However, it really doesnt make a difference. Ignorance stated in a civil manner is still ignorance. You cant dress it up and call knowledge just because you were civil when you said it.

Are you a good hoops player?
I was good enough to get paid for playing in my youth. Why do you ask?

Would you agree that blacks are on average better than whites? So you have privilege in that sport?
Its kind of apparent that Blacks are better at hoop because the NBA is level playing field and Blacks outwork the whites. Its not privilege. White boys can work just as hard and be good.

But they work harder in baseball? The world is a level playing field. Capitalism only sees green not black and white.
Not sure who works harder in baseball. The world is not a level playing field. If it was there would be no racial discrimination towards Blacks in other professions.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

No its a fact. Yes I am from Africa but you dont have to be from Africa to be Black.

Youre the only one that sounds stupid. You think Black people are only from Africa.
you are being purposefully obtuse or you are ignorant here

"Jewish" is not a race, it is a religion

you are saying that he is not a Mediterranean Jew

he was drawing an analogy, I am finding it hard to believe that you didn't pick up on that

so, I am thinking "obtuse" and not "ignorant"

They are genetically superior to play that sport. Just like the Scandanavians are genetically superior when it comes to lifting and Jews when it comes to financial matters.
So now youre claiming genetic superiority. If that was the case why dont pure blooded Africans dominate in the NBA?

Your question is stupid. Society doesn't reward anyone. Are you asking if all things are equal does the white kid have a better shot at success?

If they both have only one parent, they are equally disadvantaged. The harder working kid will succeed.

How so? Are you looking at stats? Is the NBA racist? 13% of the US is black. 75% of the NBA is black. 70% of the NFL is black. Please explain.

a white kids living with just mom has a better chance at success than a black kid with a single mom living in the inner city

but that is more of a reflection of "classism" than "white privilege"

he was drawing an analogy, I am finding it hard to believe that you didn't pick up on that

he drew a stupid analogy since being Black isnt a religion.

So now youre claiming genetic superiority. If that was the case why dont pure blooded Africans dominate in the NBA?

They do when they get a chance to play. What do you mean? Joel Embiid, Olajuwon, Bol, Thon Maker...same in Europe. Keep in mind you have to develop those skills too and the fact that all those mentioned started playing later in their life (teens) and still made the highest level illustrates how good they are naturally and superior genetically.

I have zero issue stating that on AVERAGE blacks are superior athletes to any other race. None. Don't care if you think that makes me racist.

How so? Are you looking at stats? Is the NBA racist? 13% of the US is black. 75% of the NBA is black. 70% of the NFL is black. Please explain.
White boys are easily intimidated in the more physical sports would be my guess.

he drew a stupid analogy since being Black isnt a religion.

Judaism is an ethnicity (to some) and religion(to most).

I am not overly religious. Not at all actually but I am still a Jew. I wear the symbol. I am pro Israel. I get very dark in the sun...maybe darker than you.

White boys are easily intimidated in the more physical sports would be my guess.

The physical part the whites do fine in--- O LINE, D Line. But skill positions such as CB, RB, WR...the blacks dominate. In hoops the white guys are the enforcer centers...the blacks are the skilled players. So it is not physicality. Try again.

They do when they get a chance to play. What do you mean? Joel Embiid, Olajuwon, Bol, Thon Maker...same in Europe. Keep in mind you have to develop those skills too and the fact that all those mentioned started playing later in their life (teens) and still made the highest level illustrates how good they are naturally and superior genetically.

I have zero issue stating that on AVERAGE blacks are superior athletes to any other race. None. Don't care if you think that makes me racist.
Of the guys you listed only Hakeem is considered great and he is an entire generation removed. Having a few Africans is not domination. There are exponentially more american Blacks that dominate the game.

Of the guys you listed only Hakeem is considered great and he is an entire generation removed. Having a few Africans is not domination. There are exponentially more american Blacks that dominate the game.

Is Giannis not great? Embiid is pretty dominant. Bol was pretty good for never playing HS ball really. Maker is still young.

Want more: Serge Ibaka, Luol Deng? Remember Africa is 3rd world. Kids don't get sneakers or nice courts to practice and still they have more players in the NBA than say Russia, which is organized or Greece or England.

The physical part the whites do fine in--- O LINE, D Line. But skill positions such as CB, RB, WR...the blacks dominate. In hoops the white guys are the enforcer centers...the blacks are the skilled players. So it is not physicality. Try again.
Steve Nash was an enforcer? Gordon Hayward? JJ Redock? Kyle Korver? Ryan Anderson? You must be drunk man. :laugh:

Where are all the white American NBA players?

Forum List

Back