Americans Not In The Labor Force Rise To Record 93,194,000

and remember how fast we got back after 9/11? it was rough for a while,but by late 2002, things here in Florida started picking up again. but since the Pelosi/Reid caused crash of 2008, we have never recovered.
We prospered again only two or three years after Carter, too.

These leftist recoveries are memorable, for sure.

and remember how fast we got back after 9/11? it was rough for a while,but by late 2002, things here in Florida started picking up again. but since the Pelosi/Reid caused crash of 2008, we have never recovered.

Reagan had the tech revolution to ride...

Right, we have never recovered! a real recovery is 500,000 to 2 Million Jobs a month! not 185,000. Big Deal when we have 93 Million who cant find a job!

Right, we have never recovered! a real recovery is 500,000 to 2 Million Jobs a month! not 185,000. Big Deal when we have 93 Million who cant find a job!
What job are you looking for, me, I am looking for a sweet job with high pay and low effort...still looking...

Reagan had the tech revolution to ride...
Oh yea, the 1980s. The only decade of technological advances.

Damn baby boomers retiring at 4 million a year

Republicans won't be happy till we stop them

93 three million people aren't working? How old are they? How many people ARE working and what percentage of the work force could work, but can't find a job?

What job are you looking for, me, I am looking for a sweet job with high pay and low effort...still looking...
i actually want to go into Vending, I sort of invented a home decor item, just need to be able to make them for about 4.00 and sell for 15.00.

i would guess that most of the 93 Million live in those miserable and crowded blue states run by rats.

i actually want to go into Vending, I sort of invented a home decor item, just need to be able to make them for about 4.00 and sell for 15.00.
I knew a cat that started his own Little Debbie route, since the factory is about 25 miles from here....the outlet store is soo frickin' cheap on prices, like 1/2 to 3/4 savings from grocery shelves.....Now you know why the 7th Day Adventist is in Gentry. Ark and the stoners...

I knew a cat that started his own Little Debbie route, since the factory is about 25 miles from here....the outlet store is soo frickin' cheap on prices, like 1/2 to 3/4 savings from grocery shelves.....Now you know why the 7th Day Adventist is in Gentry. Ark and the stoners...
i wonder what door to door salesmen will sell in the masses if it looks like hillary will win. Gas Masks?

Forum List

Back