An American Nightmare - the Arrest of Roger Stone

We're getting somewhere...

Whose computer was hacked and who hacked it?
DNC and Podesta.

Russian intelligence.

As you know, Assange is not Russian intelligence. He also denied receiving data from Russian, or any other government.

Based on that, what Crime did Credico witness?
Asked and answered.

Let's summarize.

Me: "What is a crime there?"
You: "Computer hacking."
Me: "Whose computer was hacked and who hacked it?"
You: "DNC and Podesta. Russian intelligence."
Me: "What Crime did Credico witness?"
You: "Asked and answered."

Based on your answers, Credico witnessed hacking of DNC and Podesta emails by Russian intelligence.

Is anyone home? :disbelief:
That is only the assessment of someone who's truly brain-dead since I very clearly stated to what Credico witnessed...

"Stone working with Assange to release emails hacked by Russians."

Not, "hacking of DNC and Podesta emails by Russian intelligence."

How on Earth did your brain translate what I actually said into what you think I said??

2s0blvo.jpg

You're weaseling like there's no tomorrow. The bottom line is that neither Wikileaks nor Stone is implicated in any crime with regard to Hillary's emails. Mueller had no justification for investigating them.

Did judge give the orders to return Stone passport?
He had no valid passport.
Stone himself says his passport might be valid. You calling him a liar?
Stone has said numerous times that he doesn't have a passport.
Fucking moron...

“I don't have a valid passport. Either that or it's about to expire in a few days." ~ Roger Stone

Fucking moron...

“I don't have a valid passport. Either that or it's about to expire in a few days." ~ Roger Stone

I asked you for a link that's all. Why the need to call names? In any case, if what you say is true, his passport has already expired.

DNC and Podesta.

Russian intelligence.

As you know, Assange is not Russian intelligence. He also denied receiving data from Russian, or any other government.

Asked and answered.

Let's summarize.

Based on your answers, Credico witnessed hacking of DNC and Podesta emails by Russian intelligence.

That is only the assessment of someone who's truly brain-dead since I very clearly stated to what Credico witnessed...

How on Earth did your brain translate what I actually said into what you think I said??

2s0blvo.jpg

You're weaseling like there's no tomorrow. The bottom line is that neither Wikileaks nor Stone is implicated in any crime with regard to Hillary's emails. Mueller had no justification for investigating them.
The Republican-led Department of Justice thinks you’re a fucking moron too.

The judge, for one.

Fucking moron...

Link? I Googled that quote, and nothing turns up.

That doesn't change the fact that he has said numerous times that he doesn't

Asked and answered.

Let's summarize.

2s0blvo.jpg

It's run by a couple of deep state RINO establishment douchebags: Mueller and Rosenstein.

Fucking moron...

I asked you for a link that's all. Why the need to call names? In any case, if what you say is true, his passport has already expired.
Calling a fucking moron, a “fucking moron,” is hardly name calling. Besides, he was the one who first referred to himself as a “fucking moron.” I merely agree with him now on that fact after reading his posts.

As far as Stone’s passport, it matters not if it’s expired since his arrest; although it sounds like he either doesn’t know himself or he knows and it hasn’t yet expired. Regardless, the salient point is it could very well have been valid when he was arrested.

And again, he wouldn’t even need a passport to get out of the country. I too live in South Florida and have gone with friends to the Bahamas by boat. It takes a couple of hours and no passport needed. Just pull up to Atlantis and get off the boat. From there, a private plane can go to most anywhere where’s there’s a private airport. The whole passport thing is nothing but a red-herring.

Asked and answered.

Let's summarize.

2s0blvo.jpg

It's run by a couple of deep state RINO establishment douchebags: Mueller and Rosenstein.
:cuckoo:

Fucking moron...

LOLOLOLOL

That you get nothing when Googling that quote actually reveals you’re a fucking moron, not that the quote cant’t be found...

rvy887.jpg

... not to mention, I posted a link to the interview where he said it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Excessive force for someone accused of procedural infractions (lying, obstruction). Not excessive to create another CNN anti-Trump, Trump is a traitor moment. Putin, Putin, Kremlin, Kremlin. This indictment had nothing to do with it as all of the indictments of Americans (the only ones that can go to trial) so far have had nothing to do with our oil and natural gas-rich rival.

Fucking moron...

LOLOLOLOL

That you get nothing when Googling that quote actually reveals you’re a fucking moron, not that the quote cant’t be found...

rvy887.jpg

This is all I get, douchebag, so I don't know how you got that:

2nvy1yc.jpg

Fucking moron...

LOLOLOLOL

rvy887.jpg

2nvy1yc.jpg
LOLOL

I got it because I’m smarter than you. Waaaay smarter. :mm:

We're getting somewhere...

Whose computer was hacked and who hacked it?
DNC and Podesta.

Russian intelligence.

Asked and answered.

Let's summarize.

2s0blvo.jpg

Again, Assange did not get emails from Russians.

And where is the proof that Russians stole it?

Those servers were never investigated by the FBI.

Last edited:
Fucking moron...

LOLOLOLOL

rvy887.jpg

2nvy1yc.jpg
LOLOL

I got it because I’m smarter than you. Waaaay smarter. :mm:
Your results are fake, obviously.

Link needed

This video doesn't match the transcript you're referring to. It should be video from 1PM on January 26.

"might be valid"

No, his words are, and you quoted it "I don't have a valid passport. Either that or it's about to expire in a few days".

Two things about it, if passport did not expired, it's still valid. Second, if passport is about to expire during the travel to another country, you may not be allowed to enter that country, therefore passport is technically invalid.

Link needed

This video doesn't match the transcript you're referring to. It should be video from 1PM on January 26.

"might be valid"

No, his words are, and you quoted it "I don't have a valid passport. Either that or it's about to expire in a few days".

Two things about it, if passport did not expired, it's still valid. Second, if passport is about to expire during the travel to another country, you may not be allowed to enter that country, therefore passport is technically invalid.

Actually, the airline won't let you board the plane unless your passport is valid for the next 30 days.

Forum List

Back