An astonishing rate of Corruption: Trump’s 3,000 conflicts of interest.

Democrats yesterday: "Orange Man BAD!!!"

Today: "Orange Man VERY BAD!!!"

The screech is damaging to the ears. Whiny and way too high pitched for a male...
Instead of deflecting address the OP.

No one cares what a bunch of Clinton hacks think. These people support the most corrupt bitch there ever was in politics.

CREW Exposed | Who’s Who at CREW
And Johnlaw wonders why nobody here takes him seriously.

Obviously you don't take him seriously. John is a VERY solid poster, you just don't care for what he says, so your strategery is to troll him while providing nothing substantive in the way of a response.

I don't take YOU seriously, and neither should anyone else. ;)

That’s laughable coming from the biggest Assclown on these boards. You’re a total joke, just look at your avatar pic.

It used to be allowed. Nancy Pelosi made millions that way. There was even a 60 minute piece on it if you want to see the ugly details.

Oh, were trusting CBS now?

The guy who wrote the piece was a right wing hack from the Hoover Institution. In Pelosi's case she and her husband bought stock after a bill came out of committee, in other words it was public information. So, not insider trading. Sorry.

You don't trust 60 Minutes? Since when? To me they are pretty good and have been for years.

I didn't say I don't trust 60 Minutes, I looked into it and I see issues with the story and posted a link.

So you did not write this? My bad.

I'm referring to you. There is a typo as I omitted an apostrophe though.
I never had an issue with 60 Minutes.

WTF...and I thought you were half intelligent....A tax return would not indicate one’s net worth...Please tell me you knew that.

A tax return would show
WTF...and I thought you were half intelligent....A tax return would not indicate one’s net worth...Please tell me you knew that.

A tax return would show a net gain or a net loss, such as his leaked 1995 form showed a net loss of 916 million dollars.

How does one’s losses indicate overall net worth?

Hmmm..lets see...

If my net worth in 2018 was 2 million dollars and in 2019 I lost 1 million dollars then that would indicate that my net worth went down...

pretty simple math, even for you.
Taxes encompass income for a single year timeframe. Has NOTHING to do with net worth.

so, if I show on my taxes I lost 1 million dollar that would have no bearing on my net worth?
If the previous year you earned 3 million and this year you only earned 2 million, your yearly loss was 1 million.

You had 400 million in net worth last year. This network is cash, property, other tangible assets such as yachts, islands, stocks, small countries.

After filing that 2 million dollar increase, you still have 400 million in net worth.

NONE of that will be reflected in an income tax document. The title of the document says it all.

Income

Income Taxes are based on what you EARNED that year, not what you are worth.

The screech is damaging to the ears. Whiny and way too high pitched for a male...

No one cares what a bunch of Clinton hacks think. These people support the most corrupt bitch there ever was in politics.

Obviously you don't take him seriously. John is a VERY solid poster, you just don't care for what he says, so your strategery is to troll him while providing nothing substantive in the way of a response.

That’s laughable coming from the biggest Assclown on these boards. You’re a total joke, just look at your avatar pic.

Perhaps it is time to change my avatar since the love affair between Donnie and Baby Kim may have come to an end.

For the record - I read your posts from time to time. You have little reason to screech. :cool:

If the previous year you earned 3 million and this year you only earned 2 million, your yearly loss was 1 million.

that is not a loss, that is less income...two very different things.

The guy who wrote the piece was a right wing hack from the Hoover Institution. In Pelosi's case she and her husband bought stock after a bill came out of committee, in other words it was public information. So, not insider trading. Sorry.

You don't trust 60 Minutes? Since when? To me they are pretty good and have been for years.

I didn't say I don't trust 60 Minutes, I looked into it and I see issues with the story and posted a link.

So you did not write this? My bad.

I'm referring to you. There is a typo as I omitted an apostrophe though.
I never had an issue with 60 Minutes.

Of course not.

Again, let the voters decide in November if Trump is as terrible and corrupt as this thread implies then the Democrats will have an easy victory in November. Problem solved.

Right?

Let's see his taxes like any other normal presidential candidate. An educated electorate is a wiser electorate.

some body should make a law,,,

NO laws will happen until Moscow Mitch McTurtle is sent to the lettuce patch. He's sitting on some 400 of them now and is interested only in confirming judges and naming post offices. If the butthole is able to hold onto power and D's take the White House, he'll hold up judicial nominees including SCOTUS for four years.

Happy news is that Marine Fighter Pilot Amy McGrath has a pretty sweet war chest and is within just a few points in the polling. Turtle Boy's approval in KY is in the mid-30's. They know he's scum.

Democrat Amy McGrath enters 2020 with $9 million war chest in Senate race against Mitch McConnell

turtleMc1.jpg

"somebody should make a law" is an excuse to be lazy and not hold a politician's feet the fire. It's giving up and phoning in democracy,

the only real way to hold them accountable is to not vote for them,,,

and based on the record of both parties I have never voted for either,,,

HAVE YOU???

Again, let the voters decide in November if Trump is as terrible and corrupt as this thread implies then the Democrats will have an easy victory in November. Problem solved.

Right?

Let's see his taxes like any other normal presidential candidate. An educated electorate is a wiser electorate.

NO laws will happen until Moscow Mitch McTurtle is sent to the lettuce patch. He's sitting on some 400 of them now and is interested only in confirming judges and naming post offices. If the butthole is able to hold onto power and D's take the White House, he'll hold up judicial nominees including SCOTUS for four years.

Happy news is that Marine Fighter Pilot Amy McGrath has a pretty sweet war chest and is within just a few points in the polling. Turtle Boy's approval in KY is in the mid-30's. They know he's scum.

Democrat Amy McGrath enters 2020 with $9 million war chest in Senate race against Mitch McConnell

turtleMc1.jpg

"somebody should make a law" is an excuse to be lazy and not hold a politician's feet the fire. It's giving up and phoning in democracy,

HAVE YOU???

Cool, with a name like 'Progressive Hunter' that works for me.

HO

turtleMc1.jpg

HAVE YOU???

HOW SO??

turtleMc1.jpg

HAVE YOU???

HOW SO??

BECAUSE I SAID SO???

You want corruption? Here's corruption:
Have you wondered why the Clinton Foundation folded so suddenly after Hillary was no longer in a position of influence? Perhaps this summary will provide some insight?

This is real. Google it.

The real heart of the Clintons can be seen here. Staggering but not surprising. The below figures are from an official copy of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation tax return for 2014, found on the National Center for Charitable Statistics web site. You can obtain the latest tax return on any charitable organization there.

The Clinton Foundation:

Number of Employees (line 5) 486
Total revenue (line 12) $177,804,612.00
Total grants to charity (line 13) $5,160,385.00 (this is less than 3%)

Total expenses: $91,281,145.00
Expenses include:

Salaries (line 15) $34,838,106.00

Fund raising fees (line 16a) $850,803.00
Other expenses (line 17) $50,431,851.00

Travel $8,000,000.00

Meetings $12,000,000.00

Net assets/fund balances (line 22) $332,471,349.00

So it required 486 people, who were paid $34.8 million, plus $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION! And they called this a CHARITY?

This is one of the greatest white-collar crimes ever committed. And just think, one of the participants was a former President of the US and one wanted to be elected President of the United States. If justice was truly served, they would both be in prison.

Have you wondered why the Clinton Foundation folded so suddenly after Hillary was no longer in a position of influence? Perhaps this summary will provide some insight?

This is real. Google it.

The real heart of the Clintons can be seen here. Staggering but not surprising. The below figures are from an official copy of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation tax return for 2014, found on the National Center for Charitable Statistics web site. You can obtain the latest tax return on any charitable organization there.

The Clinton Foundation:

Expenses include:

Travel $8,000,000.00

Meetings $12,000,000.00

So it required 486 people, who were paid $34.8 million, plus $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION! And they called this a CHARITY?

This is one of the greatest white-collar crimes ever committed. And just think, one of the participants was a former President of the US and one wanted to be elected President of the United States. If justice was truly served, they would both be in prison.

Are you embarrased for your choice of sources or what?

This is real. Google it.

The Clinton Foundation:

Expenses include:

Travel $8,000,000.00

Meetings $12,000,000.00

Are you denying it leftist?

How is it then that Trump has less money after being president, and democrats usually leave politics with way more money??

can you prove this to be a fact, or are you just parroting what you were told?

Well gosh, GG...you on the left don't seem to have an issue with accusing Trump of enriching himself without ever proving it. We know for a fact that Democrats like Slick Willie and Barack Obama leave office fabulously wealthy when they weren't so BEFORE they were President! Trump will by all accounts be the first President in recent history to leave office with LESS wealth than he had coming in!

How is it then that Trump has less money after being president, and democrats usually leave politics with way more money??

Well gosh, GG...you on the left don't seem to have an issue with accusing Trump of enriching himself without ever proving it. We know for a fact that Democrats like Slick Willie and Barack Obama leave office fabulously wealthy when they weren't so BEFORE they were President! Trump will by all accounts be the first President in recent history to leave office with LESS wealth than he had coming in!

Feel free to find a post of me doing so....

I will be waiting...

This is real. Google it.

The Clinton Foundation:

Expenses include:

Travel $8,000,000.00

Meetings $12,000,000.00

HES DOING WORSE THAN DENYING IT,,
hes deflecting by trying to insult you,,

Thank you. Nostra is a clown and a troll. I have yet to read one intelligent post from that dolt. Even now the idiot can not make a cogent response. Enough on that idiot.

This is real. Google it.

The Clinton Foundation:

Expenses include:

Travel $8,000,000.00

Meetings $12,000,000.00

You seem to jump to conclusions as far as how much money 486 people were paid so I'd like to see your source.

Feel free to find a post of me doing so....

I will be waiting...

so you want him to post your ignoring something,,,

consider it posted,,

Thank you. Nostra is a clown and a troll. I have yet to read one intelligent post from that dolt. Even now the idiot can not make a cogent response. Enough on that idiot.

I haven't read one intelligent post from you.

Forum List

Back