An astonishing rate of Corruption: Trump’s 3,000 conflicts of interest.

Family members Lobby and foreign aid pilfered into foreign bank accounts.
Not to mention Insider Trading which is legal for members of Congress.

Insider trading is not legal for members of Congress and recently one Republican Rep. Chris Collins recently plead guilty of it when he told his family to sell stock when he found out info due to his position in Congress.

So, shut up.
When you pass legislation you can invest; you can not reveal the legislation to a non-member of Congress.

It's illegal.
60 Minutes had a story on it about 2 years ago and Congress has yet to make it illegal.

It's a crime.

https://www.congress.gov/112/plaws/publ105/PLAW-112publ105.pdf
You are correct; I looked it up and it kicked in under Obama; a great achievement.

Again, let the voters decide in November if Trump is as terrible and corrupt as this thread implies then the Democrats will have an easy victory in November. Problem solved.

Right?

Let's see his taxes like any other normal presidential candidate. An educated electorate is a wiser electorate.

Not sure how educated our electorate is when people like Sanders and Warren get placed in the Senate and AOC, Omar and Tlaib win seats in the House.

That's a long winded way of saying, yes. It's illegal. Thank you.

It's a long-winded way of saying, "Yes, it is illegal, and both parties do it.

And you're welcome...for the history lesson as well.

Again, let the voters decide in November if Trump is as terrible and corrupt as this thread implies then the Democrats will have an easy victory in November. Problem solved.

Right?

Let's see his taxes like any other normal presidential candidate. An educated electorate is a wiser electorate.

The fact that he is not showing them is interesting. My guess is that he doesn't believe most people would understand a complex return. That being said the data is out there that he will not share it. So the voters are aware and to your point it will cost him votes. I do not mind the criticism, it is fair. The impeachment BS was ridiculous. Let the voters decide.

I doubt Trump understands his own tax returns. Most people don't understand their own tax returns however there are people called accountants and sometimes they are on tv.

Release the returns, be as transparent as one pretends to be.

Insider trading is not legal for members of Congress and recently one Republican Rep. Chris Collins recently plead guilty of it when he told his family to sell stock when he found out info due to his position in Congress.

So, shut up.
When you pass legislation you can invest; you can not reveal the legislation to a non-member of Congress.

It's illegal.
60 Minutes had a story on it about 2 years ago and Congress has yet to make it illegal.

It's a crime.

https://www.congress.gov/112/plaws/publ105/PLAW-112publ105.pdf
You are correct; I looked it up and it kicked in under Obama; a great achievement.

It is, actually a bipartisan achievement.

Now, does that mean that people in Congress aren't in a position to abuse their power? Nope. I'm sure they can and maybe some do but I do not think this is a common phenomenon.

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.

The findings come from a CREW
report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.

'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!
Go play with yourself.

Right?

The fact that he is not showing them is interesting. My guess is that he doesn't believe most people would understand a complex return. That being said the data is out there that he will not share it. So the voters are aware and to your point it will cost him votes. I do not mind the criticism, it is fair. The impeachment BS was ridiculous. Let the voters decide.

I doubt Trump understands his own tax returns. Most people don't understand their own tax returns however there are people called accountants and sometimes they are on tv.

That’s fine but he doesn’t trust the press or these “unbiased” accountants. I do understand them and I want to see it out of morbid curiosity. That being said it’s not why I vote for President.

Nope, I think most in Congress don't do it. There is no evidence insider trading is in Congress is common.
It used to be allowed. Nancy Pelosi made millions that way. There was even a 60 minute piece on it if you want to see the ugly details.

Are snowflakes SERIOUSLY still hung-up on Trump's personal tax returns? For God's sake and your own, MOVE ON!

The great thing about Constitutional and Legal RIGHTS are that they are YOURS. You get to exercise them....and NO one can bully you or force you to surrender them.

Also, 4 continuous years of false / bogus / BS / DEBUNKED accusations and FAILED CRIMINAL Coup attempts is ENOUGH.

At this point, if I were the President, I would continue to deny access to my tax returns ONLY BECAUSE DEMOCRATS / SNOWFLAKES WANT THEM AND NOT RELEASING THEM CONTINUES TO AGITATE THE EVER-LOVING PI$$ OUT OF THEM!

:p

Nope, I think most in Congress don't do it. There is no evidence insider trading is in Congress is common.

What you CHOOSE to THINK does not matter...it is what has been PROVEN. FACT does not give a damn about what YOU THINK, either.

Azog and I both have already shared the TRUTH with you.

And as I informed you, the REASON there is little evidence that Congress engages in Insider Trading is because they SEALED their own records so now its almost impossible to catch them / prove it.

It used to be allowed. Nancy Pelosi made millions that way. There was even a 60 minute piece on it if you want to see the ugly details.

Oh, were trusting CBS now?

The guy who wrote the piece was a right wing hack from the Hoover Institution. In Pelosi's case she and her husband bought stock after a bill came out of committee, in other words it was public information. So, not insider trading. Sorry.

^^^
Proof that TDS is a very real mental illness.
LOL..Is that all you have. No response just an inane comment about TDS. Rather than TDS just say ‘You’re right Johnlaw. I have nothing to say and I give up. You win” That would at least be honest.
TDS makes the most sense,,,
Only to losers who have no other response to Trump's blatant corruption.

what corrruption???
dems have been investigating him since he entered office and found NOTHING
Read the link and the report. It makes abundantly clear where the corruption and the conflicts lie. I didn't make this up, you know. I did not write the report. This was a report from an independent watchdog group.

I would say that you have more conflicts on interest than you have hairs on your head.

Nice piece of propaganda there troll. How about you get some pitch forks and torches and go wake Herr Mueller out of bed and start another witch hunt over nothing

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.

The findings come from a CREW
report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.

'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!

How is it then that Trump has less money after being president, and democrats usually leave politics with way more money??

can you prove this to be a fact, or are you just parroting what you were told?

Can you fucking google or are you that lame?
960x0.jpg

Damning expose' I would say!

Who are these people, and who funds them?

SMOKING GUN: George Soros Bombshell… He’s is Behind the ENTIRE Impeachment Sham | State Department Watch

Phony-e-baloneys, lol. Fake news, biased reports, on the down the line.

This thread has caused how many responses on bullsh**?

These people are redundant, and full of it as the day is long.

no, I know that one's annual earnings/losses effects their net worth.

“Effects”....maybe....determines...definitely not.
Don’t move goalposts now...you’ve been busted..it’s too late bud.

I never said determined. The issue is that people claim Trump is losing money being POTUS, but there is no evidence that is true

your spinning has caused you to loose focus,,,

not in the least. I am sorry you lack the basic intelligence to keep up with the discussion

maybe I could keep up if you would stop moving the goal post

I have not moved a thing, my point the whole discussion is that these people that parrot the story that Trump is losing money have noting to base that on but what they are spoon fed by the party

Snowflakes will never believe anyone who shines a negative light ....or a spotlight on Democrat wrong-doing and crimes.

Joe Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM....with Obama's knowledge and approval - which Nadler confirmed all on his own during the Senate Impeachment trial....and snowflakes STILL say it isn't true.

“Effects”....maybe....determines...definitely not.
Don’t move goalposts now...you’ve been busted..it’s too late bud.

I never said determined. The issue is that people claim Trump is losing money being POTUS, but there is no evidence that is true

your spinning has caused you to loose focus,,,

not in the least. I am sorry you lack the basic intelligence to keep up with the discussion

maybe I could keep up if you would stop moving the goal post

I have not moved a thing, my point the whole discussion is that these people that parrot the story that Trump is losing money have noting to base that on but what they are spoon fed by the party

you have to ignore a lot of stuff to believe that,,,

Not really. Very few if any in Congress are funneling money to their own businesses. It does happen, it's not really common, it should stop when it does.
Family members Lobby and foreign aid pilfered into foreign bank accounts.
Not to mention Insider Trading which is legal for members of Congress.

So, shut up.

It's illegal.
Most of the billionaires are there by stock, not by active income.

Yeah, and they pay taxes on dividends and capital gains which is reported as income. Trump also has a business and that business allegedly pays taxes too.
Far lower tax rate than ordinary income.
It’s good to be wealthy.

Which has nothing to do with this topic.

Stop doing drugs.
It has lots to do with it; Congress will never raise the tax that they pay, but their constituents always pay the higher tax.
That is corruption.

Not even the topic of this thread. If you want to raise the taxes on capital gains then that's great. Right now we're talking about the relevance of Trump's tax returns and what it would show.

Sure it's on topic.

Thread drift and all.

Trump's tax returns are not the OP but I doubt few will tell you it's off topic.

Thread drift and all.

The guy who wrote the piece was a right wing hack from the Hoover Institution. In Pelosi's case she and her husband bought stock after a bill came out of committee, in other words it was public information. So, not insider trading. Sorry.

You don't trust 60 Minutes? Since when? To me they are pretty good and have been for years.

We have seen 4 years of failed accusations based on zero evidence and zero witnesses....

Snowflakes will never believe anyone who shines a negative light ....or a spotlight on Democrat wrong-doing and crimes.

Joe Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM....with Obama's knowledge and approval - which Nadler confirmed all on his own during the Senate Impeachment trial....and snowflakes STILL say it isn't true.

Why did you cut the rest of my post? Can't deal with it?

I looked into it, it appears Pelosi acted lawfully.

Pelosi fires back at '60 Minutes' report on 'soft corruption' - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back