An astonishing rate of Corruption: Trump’s 3,000 conflicts of interest.

Democrats yesterday: "Orange Man BAD!!!"

Today: "Orange Man VERY BAD!!!"

The screech is damaging to the ears. Whiny and way too high pitched for a male...
Instead of deflecting address the OP.
Every member of Congress has conflicts of interest.

Not really. Very few if any in Congress are funneling money to their own businesses. It does happen, it's not really common, it should stop when it does.
Family members Lobby and foreign aid pilfered into foreign bank accounts.
Not to mention Insider Trading which is legal for members of Congress.

Investment gains/loses are reported with your taxes...seems a multi-millionaire like you should know that.

they arent reported in my taxs,,,

so you are a tax cheat. That does not surprise me one bit

I get it now...you’re just confused, you think one’s net worth is determined by their earnings reported annually?

no, I know that one's annual earnings/losses effects their net worth.

In Trump's case I could care less about Trump's net worth and more about where he has gained and lost in the past 15-20 years. To me that tells me more about him than his net worth which he does tend to inflate/deflate depending on whether he is talking to a bank or the U.S. government.
Most of the billionaires are there by stock, not by active income.

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.

The findings come from a CREW
report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.

'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!

Thank you. So do you believe the voters should decide in November or do you want him removed? If you agree that the voters should decide and Trump is this corrupt then the Democrats should be able to easily dethrone him? Correct? What am I missing?

Can you fucking google or are you that lame?
960x0.jpg

Nice fake graph. Since Trump does not release his taxes, how can anyone know what he is worth?

WTF...and I thought you were half intelligent....A tax return would not indicate one’s net worth...Please tell me you knew that.

A tax return would show
960x0.jpg

Nice fake graph. Since Trump does not release his taxes, how can anyone know what he is worth?

WTF...and I thought you were half intelligent....A tax return would not indicate one’s net worth...Please tell me you knew that.

A tax return would show a net gain or a net loss, such as his leaked 1995 form showed a net loss of 916 million dollars.

How does one’s losses indicate overall net worth?

Hmmm..lets see...

If my net worth in 2018 was 2 million dollars and in 2019 I lost 1 million dollars then that would indicate that my net worth went down...

pretty simple math, even for you.

Yep, you definitely won't ever be doing my taxes.

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.

report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.

'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!
^^^
Proof that TDS is a very real mental illness.
LOL..Is that all you have. No response just an inane comment about TDS. Rather than TDS just say ‘You’re right Johnlaw. I have nothing to say and I give up. You win” That would at least be honest.
Are you trying to deflect from Hillary having to answer questions about her emails?

Well, CREW was founded by a bunch of Democrats, many of whom donated to the Clinton campaign. The whole organization is probably yet another money laundering joint for the DNC. It’s sole purpose is to run interference against Republicans and protect Democrats.

Well, you should probably continue to get your information from Crazy Larry Klayman and the highly nonpartisan Judicial Watch. :D

Judicial Watch (JW) is an American conservative activist group[1] that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials.

Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Presidency of Bill Clinton, the Presidency of Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[1]

Judicial Watch - Media Bias/Fact Check

A tax return would show

A tax return would show a net gain or a net loss, such as his leaked 1995 form showed a net loss of 916 million dollars.
So what?

So.....all of you Trump parrots repeat the much told story that Trump is losing net worth while serving as POTUS, even though there is no way for you to know if that is true or not...but such concerns never enter you minds.
Funny, I have never speculated anything regarding Trump's net worth, yet you are apparently under some sort of delusion that I have.

Those sort of delusions that you are experiencing are a common symptom of TDS.

all you Trump worshipers look the same to me after a while, it is hard to keep you separated

Fair enough...we embrace the title when applied by the twisted and confused.
By the way, I’ve noticed, lately you’ve contracted a hardcore case of Orange Man Bad disease to couple with that acute TDS...You sure you’re stable enough for the emotional roller coaster you weirdos will ride in this forum full of good real Americans?

Democrats yesterday: "Orange Man BAD!!!"

Today: "Orange Man VERY BAD!!!"

The screech is damaging to the ears. Whiny and way too high pitched for a male...
Instead of deflecting address the OP.
Every member of Congress has conflicts of interest.

Not really. Very few if any in Congress are funneling money to their own businesses. It does happen, it's not really common, it should stop when it does.
Family members Lobby and foreign aid pilfered into foreign bank accounts.
Not to mention Insider Trading which is legal for members of Congress.

Insider trading is not legal for members of Congress and recently one Republican Rep. Chris Collins recently plead guilty of it when he told his family to sell stock when he found out info due to his position in Congress.

So, shut up.

Haha...what if you owned real property that appreciated or had investment gains?

Investment gains/loses are reported with your taxes...seems a multi-millionaire like you should know that.

I get it now...you’re just confused, you think one’s net worth is determined by their earnings reported annually?

“Effects”....maybe....determines...definitely not.
Don’t move goalposts now...you’ve been busted..it’s too late bud.

In Trump's case I could care less about Trump's net worth and more about where he has gained and lost in the past 15-20 years. To me that tells me more about him than his net worth which he does tend to inflate/deflate depending on whether he is talking to a bank or the U.S. government.

Yeah, and they pay taxes on dividends and capital gains which is reported as income. Trump also has a business and that business allegedly pays taxes too.

CREW is a Soros funded operation. It's a propaganda organ.

A tax return would show
So what?

So.....all of you Trump parrots repeat the much told story that Trump is losing net worth while serving as POTUS, even though there is no way for you to know if that is true or not...but such concerns never enter you minds.
Funny, I have never speculated anything regarding Trump's net worth, yet you are apparently under some sort of delusion that I have.

Those sort of delusions that you are experiencing are a common symptom of TDS.

all you Trump worshipers look the same to me after a while, it is hard to keep you separated

Fair enough...we embrace the title when applied by the twisted and confused.
By the way, I’ve noticed, lately you’ve contracted a hardcore case of Orange Man Bad disease to couple with that acute TDS...You sure you’re stable enough for the emotional roller coaster you weirdos will ride in this forum full of good real Americans?

You are mistaken as normal. None of this about Trump's net worth has anything to do with him, I could really not care less. but I do have an issue with the worshipers parroting this story that he is losing money when there is no evidence of that at all. Hell, jsut the other day I made a thread praising Trump..where were you then! :21::21:

It's a propaganda organ.

Just like your colon.

I never said determined. The issue is that people claim Trump is losing money being POTUS, but there is no evidence that is true

960x0.jpg

A tax return would show
960x0.jpg

Hmmm..lets see...

If my net worth in 2018 was 2 million dollars and in 2019 I lost 1 million dollars then that would indicate that my net worth went down...

Taxes encompass income for a single year timeframe. Has NOTHING to do with net worth.

It's a propaganda organ.

Just like your colon.
Yep. the output of both is the same.

Yeah, and they pay taxes on dividends and capital gains which is reported as income. Trump also has a business and that business allegedly pays taxes too.
Far lower tax rate than ordinary income.
It’s good to be wealthy.

I never said determined. The issue is that people claim Trump is losing money being POTUS, but there is no evidence that is true

your spinning has caused you to loose focus,,,

A tax return would show

Hmmm..lets see...

Taxes encompass income for a single year timeframe. Has NOTHING to do with net worth.

so, if I show on my taxes I lost 1 million dollar that would have no bearing on my net worth?

As of October 2017, 19 of 23 employees listed on CREW’s website have previously worked for Democrat campaigns, administration, or other left-wing groups. Below are some highlights from the highest ranks of CREW’s staff:
  • Noah Bookbinder, Executive Director: Prior to joining CREW, Bookbinder was a staffer for the Obama Administration-appointed United States Sentencing Commission and the Democrat Party staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee under Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vermont).
  • Arielle Linsky, Chief Operating Officer: Before joining CREW in July 2017, Linksky had several stints working for Democrat campaigns, like Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential run, and liberal organizations like Planned Parenthood.
  • Matt Corley, Chief Investigator:CREW Research Director Matt Corley previously wrote for the Center for American Progress’s ThinkProgress website. His posts were often dedicated to attacking Republican officeholders and conservative commentators.
CREW Exposed | Who’s Who at CREW

Forum List

Back