An Honest Conversation about Race

Black Wall Street, the name fittingly given to one of the most affluent all-Black communities in America, was bombed from the air and burned to the ground by mobs of envious Whites. In a period spanning fewer than 12 hours, a once thriving Black business district in northern Tulsa lay smoldering – a model community destroyed and a major African-American economic movement resoundingly defused.

The night’s carnage left some 3,000 African Americans dead and over 600 successful businesses lost. Among these were 21 churches, 21 restaurants, 30 grocery stores and two movie theaters, plus a hospital, a bank, a post office, libraries, schools, law offices, a half dozen private airplanes and even a bus system. As could have been expected, the impetus behind it all was the infamous Ku Klux Klan, working in consort with ranking city officials and many other sympathizers.

Black America’s most prosperous community, Black Wall Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma, went up in flames June 1, 1921, in the KKK-led Tulsa Race Riot. According to Wikipedia, “During the 16 hours of the assault, over 800 people were admitted to local hospitals with injuries, an estimated 10,000 were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire caused by bombing.”
The best description of Black Wall Street, or Little Africa as it was also known, would be to compare it to a mini Beverly Hills. It was the golden door of the Black community during the early 1900s, and it proved that African Americans could create a successful infrastructure. That’s what Black Wall Street was all about.

What happened to Black Wall Street on June 1, 1921? | San Francisco Bay View

See, when facts are presented squeeze changes the subject from unjust prison sentences to who smoked crack. He likes to pretend that blacks made the laws unjust or they deserve the laws to be unjust. Just like I said earlier about atheroess homes and how that could happen, here is evidence and he ignores it.

Squeeze was wrong, the facts disagree with his ignorance and his last ditch effort is to ask who told them to smoke crack. Completely ignoring the laws, it's implications and it's effect on the black community.

show the world the laws that discriminate against blacks.

show us any law that requires blacks to serve longer sentences

pats CC and KS on nappy heads

Uh, laws don't discriminate against blacks.....prosecutors and judges discriminate against blacks, disproportionately, compared to whites. White judges discriminately hand down harsher sentences to blacks as compared to whites.

Juries routinely hand down harsher sentences to blacks than whites. Even all black juries. Think about why this is.

If you're going to be this stupid, take it to the Conspiracy Forum, nutjob.

If you're going to call names take it to the Rubber Room

If you're going to be a moron, fuck off.

If you're not going to be honest, that's on you. But you cant refute it so personal attacks is all you're left with. Now go ahead and type out to me how you don't have time to type out where I was wrong but have time to type out more name calling.

I promise to believe you :doubt:

Is that why they have a higher violent crime rate, higher abortion rate and higher number of fatherless children?

Look at the crime rate in the UK comparing blacks to whites.

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person.
Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences.
Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery.
Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery.
Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage.
Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences.

Source: The UK Government

Statistics, compiled by whites, to serve an agenda. Not buying it.

You're as much of a racist POS as he is.

Sorry if the truth hurts. What? You don't think whites are capable of skewing facts and figures in their favor? Shall we do a laundry list of past grievances? So, me telling a truth, makes me a racist. Got it.

The black population has also had a "disproportionately" lesser number of years in America with the full rights of citizenship and equal opportunity than any other ethnicity in this country, which has in many cases created a "disproportionately" higher rate of generational poverty within a "disproportionately" higher number of families in this country.

Is that why they have a higher violent crime rate, higher abortion rate and higher number of fatherless children?

More blaming whitey. I'm not surprised.

Why do you insist on referring to yourself as "whitey", as if I think that way? Are you not to blame for "fudging data", in an effort to demonize and mischaracterize blacks, to serve an agenda? Take responsibility for something.

Where do I start:

Lone, I can't name any traditions that have been taken from blacks because I never said any HAS been taken. If you find where I said that you win...if not, you lose.

Blacks want to be blacks means you having a problem with black traditions mean shit and whining about blacks not wanting to assimilate (drop their traditions, name or culture) means nothing. We will be who we are regardless of how YOU feel about it. It's curious that line about assimilating isn't leveled at any other group.

I posted an example of how differing unfair laws can affect the black community. I notice you cannot refute it so you change the subject to crack pipes. Ppl who sell typically don't use but you had to change the subject some way. So what I said is true unless you want to refute it

Crack was put in the black communities by Reagan. The reason it's still there is the fault of drug addicts just like with white Ppl.

And since you have no experience with the black community, you pretending to know "the biggest" problem in our community is laughable. You can't refute a word I say, you just change the topic.

Do you contradict yourself often?

No

And the contradiction is what?

Kwanzaa, NAACP, BET, Calling ourselves African American, Black History Month, Addressing the black community specifically, black leaders, black church and rhetoric etc. etc

Implying that whites have a problem with only minorities and their traditions or way of life. Minorities are always encouraged by whites to drop their shit and assimilate, if you don't assimilate (to the point where whites are satisfied) then you are a segregationist, separatists or something else not positive

Of course because you don't want to see any sort of connection. Crack is prevalent in black communities, cocaine is prevalent in white communities, make the laws against crack 100 times worst than the laws for cocaine...JUST SO HAPPENS that it affects more blacks than whites. Who woulda thunk it? Not you obviously, lets put it another way...Make the showing of religious symbols illegal, but make showing a cross 100 times worst than the star of David.

That doesn't mean that Christians are being unfairly targeted right? So the prison population explodes with Christians that doesn't mean its unfair to Christians. How did you put it...oh, that just means that Christians are caught at a higher rate. Completely ignoring how the prison sentence is 100 times MORE AFTER the Arrest. That just means things just happened that way.

I did and you wont address the sentencing aspect just the arrest. Why?

Crack was put in the community by Reagan? You have to prove that asinine claim.

With proof? Or proof that you accept? Because I posted proof. I cant post anything that will make you accept it tho

One doesn't have to be from the ghetto to understand the problems in the ghetto. Some of us are intelligent enough to look at the evidence and draw a conclusion.

All you have is "blame whitey".

One should have some experience with the community or ppl they are talking about especially when one claims they know the "biggest problem".

Actually, I blamed the Justice System, Unfair Laws, and Reagan. The Justice system isn't white, unfair laws aren't white. I even posted evidence and all you provide is lip service. You choose to ignore everything I post because its easier for you to slap a "hate whitey" label on it and fight that than to deal with the evidence I provided.

Personal Attacks are the last ditch effort for someone who has no defense.

You really have to reach for to come up with this nonsense.

You haven't shown that whites want to get rid of Kwanzaa, BET or the NAACP.. I'm sure you could find a few who do but it's not the consensus among whites.

You have shown no proof that Reagan created, distributed or in anyway put crack in black neighborhoods.

All you have is more blame whitey bullshit.

And how far has that gotten your people?

Why do you insist on referring to yourself as "whitey", as if I think that way? Are you not to blame for "fudging data", in an effort to demonize and mischaracterize blacks, to serve an agenda? Take responsibility for something.

I didn't refer myself as whitey you moron.

And you do think that way.

Prove the data is fudged and you may have a point. But until then. STFU

You wrote: "More blaming whitey." So who referred to whites as "whitey"? Santa Claus? It was you. And you don't know me, so stop pretending that you do. I don't think that way.
The onus is on you to prove that the stats are, indeed, "factual" and accurate. Folks can say anything, or post any figures...and I'm supposed to accept it as "gospel"? I don't think so.
You are impotent, and have no resources to make me STFU. Everyone can see who the "real racist", is around here.

Do you contradict yourself often?

No

Kwanzaa, NAACP, BET, Calling ourselves African American, Black History Month, Addressing the black community specifically, black leaders, black church and rhetoric etc. etc

Implying that whites have a problem with only minorities and their traditions or way of life. Minorities are always encouraged by whites to drop their shit and assimilate, if you don't assimilate (to the point where whites are satisfied) then you are a segregationist, separatists or something else not positive

Of course because you don't want to see any sort of connection. Crack is prevalent in black communities, cocaine is prevalent in white communities, make the laws against crack 100 times worst than the laws for cocaine...JUST SO HAPPENS that it affects more blacks than whites. Who woulda thunk it? Not you obviously, lets put it another way...Make the showing of religious symbols illegal, but make showing a cross 100 times worst than the star of David.

That doesn't mean that Christians are being unfairly targeted right? So the prison population explodes with Christians that doesn't mean its unfair to Christians. How did you put it...oh, that just means that Christians are caught at a higher rate. Completely ignoring how the prison sentence is 100 times MORE AFTER the Arrest. That just means things just happened that way.

With proof? Or proof that you accept? Because I posted proof. I cant post anything that will make you accept it tho

One doesn't have to be from the ghetto to understand the problems in the ghetto. Some of us are intelligent enough to look at the evidence and draw a conclusion.

All you have is "blame whitey".

One should have some experience with the community or ppl they are talking about especially when one claims they know the "biggest problem".

Actually, I blamed the Justice System, Unfair Laws, and Reagan. The Justice system isn't white, unfair laws aren't white. I even posted evidence and all you provide is lip service. You choose to ignore everything I post because its easier for you to slap a "hate whitey" label on it and fight that than to deal with the evidence I provided.

You haven't shown that whites want to get rid of Kwanzaa, BET or the NAACP.. I'm sure you could find a few who do but it's not the consensus among whites.

You have shown no proof that Reagan created, distributed or in anyway put crack in black neighborhoods.

No matter what I post you'll just say I didn't post it or its not good enough for you. You cant refute any of it but somehow you simply saying it didn't happen makes it all disappear in your head.

Last edited:
See, when facts are presented squeeze changes the subject from unjust prison sentences to who smoked crack. He likes to pretend that blacks made the laws unjust or they deserve the laws to be unjust. Just like I said earlier about atheroess homes and how that could happen, here is evidence and he ignores it.

Squeeze was wrong, the facts disagree with his ignorance and his last ditch effort is to ask who told them to smoke crack. Completely ignoring the laws, it's implications and it's effect on the black community.

show the world the laws that discriminate against blacks.

show us any law that requires blacks to serve longer sentences

pats CC and KS on nappy heads

Uh, laws don't discriminate against blacks.....prosecutors and judges discriminate against blacks, disproportionately, compared to whites. White judges discriminately hand down harsher sentences to blacks as compared to whites.

did you realize that there are black prosecutors, judges and jurors, or are you going to ignore that fact?

and I want PROOF that white judges hand down harsher sentences. for the exact same crimes and rap sheets
No conjecture allowed

Do black men receive longer prison sentences than white men for the same crimes
http://www.sentencingproject.org/doc/dp_crack_testimony.pdf
Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison.

Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison.

source 1 is an opinion/conjecture piece

source two compares apples to oranges

Show us the law that states

1. black people will be sentenced longer for the same crime
2. crack laws are aimed at black people
3. black people are forced to use crack instead of powder

:cuckoo:

source 1 is an opinion/conjecture piece

source two compares apples to oranges

Show us the law that states

1. black people will be sentenced longer for the same crime
2. crack laws are aimed at black people
3. black people are forced to use crack instead of powder

So the only proof you would accept is laws on the books that are against the laws of discrimination currently on the books?

You wrote: "More blaming whitey." So who referred to whites as "whitey"? Santa Claus? It was you. And you don't know me, so stop pretending that you do. I don't think that way.
The onus is on you to prove that the stats are, indeed, "factual" and accurate. Folks can say anything, or post any figures...and I'm supposed to accept it as "gospel"? I don't think so.
You are impotent, and have no resources to make me STFU. Everyone can see who the "real racist", is around here.

That the best you got?

I'm not the one that's claiming the numbers are fudged you are dumbass.

The stats came from the UK government.

Yes the real racist is you.

No

No matter what I post you'll just say I didn't post it or its not good enough for you. You cant refute any of it but somehow you simply saying it didn't happen makes it all disappear in your head.

If you had posted half the bullshit you claim then you would be more than happy to indicate which post it was in.

I have seen no such post proving Reagan had anything to do with crack cocaine distribution. I have seen no such proof that indicates whites are threatening your so-called traditions. I have seen no proof that laws are unfair to blacks.

You post a lot of bullshit but NO proof.

Your turn.

Forum List

Back