An interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmmmay trying to change the subject. Lol.

f6e395539f176a5a8bc4cc6cfb5aa81f.jpg

Change what subject !?

You cons always deflect when called out on your bullshit.

Are you kidding me? Holy shit. Lol. To quote Obama, let me make myself CLEAR, the thread topic is not Ariana Grande, K? Do you have anything to say about the article?

You are a dimwitted sheep. WTF cares about Ariana Grande?
She's just one example of millions of America-hating liberals, and hundreds of America-hater celebrities.

She's a 20-something-year-old celebrity dumbass. What does she know about anything? Her opinion on anything of importance is completely irrelevant.

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

Some people hate Trump. More people hate liberals.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.
They live in a bubble of their own narcissism, out of touch as can be with the vast majority of America. Any wonder why the entirety of the MSM and the self proclaimed "enlightened" blue state sophisticates didn't believe Trump was electable... even after it was so! Their smugness has turned into the ugliness that we now see every day in the media.

To cheer us all up... here's Ben Rhodes moments after the results confirmed the impossible... lol

I enjoyed that. Thank you President Trump for inflicting such pain on liberals from that day to this...and for years to come.

Timmmmay trying to change the subject. Lol.

f6e395539f176a5a8bc4cc6cfb5aa81f.jpg

Change what subject !?

You cons always deflect when called out on your bullshit.

Are you kidding me? Holy shit. Lol. To quote Obama, let me make myself CLEAR, the thread topic is not Ariana Grande, K? Do you have anything to say about the article?

The article ? Where to start!?

How about the dog whistle racism . “Ordinary people”. Care to define what that means?

She's just one example of millions of America-hating liberals, and hundreds of America-hater celebrities.

She's a 20-something-year-old celebrity dumbass. What does she know about anything? Her opinion on anything of importance is completely irrelevant.

As opposed to the 70 sumthin celebrity dumbass in the whitehouse ?

Millions of America-hater liberals.

View attachment 196727
th
quote-liberals-hate-america-they-hate-flag-wavers-they-hate-abortion-opponents-they-hate-all-religions-ann-coulter-221433.jpg

Ah yes . Memes! The base of conservative lies and propaganda.

Ariana Grande was making a friggin joke while at a donut shop cause the donuts were so outrageously over the top!

And you decietful divisive cons run with your lies . Because that’s all you have .

Memes are awesome. Figures you would hate them. It is spelled "deceitful". Since that is what you are, you should know how to spell it. There is nothing more shady than a leftist who wants to give power to a government and police, who they claim are like "Hitler" or "racists" over the citizenry. That is something that leftists want to run on, huh? Restricting and infringing on citizen rights. Nice. Lol.

Memes are for dimwitted sheep.

Let’s get back to Ariana Grande . She’s an America hater because of her donut shop comments ??

Or did you even know where the quote came from? Of course you didn’t . You are a halfwit who gets her marching orders from memes.

Ariana Grande sounds like something you would order at a Starbucks!

Or a woman that charges you 50 bucks for sex.

Ah yes . Memes! The base of conservative lies and propaganda.

Ariana Grande was making a friggin joke while at a donut shop cause the donuts were so outrageously over the top!

And you decietful divisive cons run with your lies . Because that’s all you have .

Memes are awesome. Figures you would hate them. It is spelled "deceitful". Since that is what you are, you should know how to spell it. There is nothing more shady than a leftist who wants to give power to a government and police, who they claim are like "Hitler" or "racists" over the citizenry. That is something that leftists want to run on, huh? Restricting and infringing on citizen rights. Nice. Lol.

Memes are for dimwitted sheep.

Let’s get back to Ariana Grande . She’s an America hater because of her donut shop comments ??

Or did you even know where the quote came from? Of course you didn’t . You are a halfwit who gets her marching orders from memes.

Ariana Grande sounds like something you would order at a Starbucks!

Or a woman that charges you 50 bucks for sex.

No, liberals give it away for free!

The dems will probably end up losing the union members. Those guys don't care about gay marriage and transgender bathrooms and whatever social ill is the leftist complaint of the day/week/month/year/years/decades/centuries/eternity?

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.
You are aware that HIllary won the popular vote right?
By how many illegals voters?
Illegals can't vote.

To claim one party is more popular than the other at this point seems just silly.

Why can’t they?

And how would you know if they did?

The system is not in place that can make your statement provable.

He doesn't know. He doesn't know shit. He is just an anonymous nobody poster on the internet is all.

Illegals can't vote.

Evidently they can in California. California accounted for 4.5 million of the Hillary votes --- from the illegal alien capital of the 50 states. We all know about California's motor voter laws: the illegals can get a license and register to vote on one easy form. It's obvious what happened.

[
Illegals can't vote.

Evidently they can in California. California accounted for 4.5 million of the Hillary votes --- from the illegal alien capital of the 50 states. We all know about California's motor voter laws: the illegals can get a license and register to vote on one easy form. It's obvious what happened.

It wouldn't be that surprising!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much.

Conservatives don't like leftists very much, that's the truth. But you don't speak for 'Ordinary America'. Your spin is anecdotal, nothing more.

And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

What do you expect it to be? I can't read minds, and your little anecdotal buzzword bingo is of no help. We stereotype way too much in this country these days, but stereotypes do usually have a grain of truth to them. Both political parties are guilty of ignorance and racism, but homophobia is a trait mostly seen coming from the right. People trashing Hollywood/Silicon Valley? Mostly comes from the politically right wing. Muslim-haters are very likely going to be conservatives.

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down.

Oh, bullshit. They have an agenda just like the Democrats.

The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Language like 'coastal elites' outs you as a partisan. I'm sick of partisan hacks. You offer nothing new to the conversation.

That remains to be seen. I don't give a shit what people think of me, much less what either corrupt political party thinks of me, and vice versa. It's called self reliance. None of us has any certainty about how this shit show of an administration is going to pan out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

So, perhaps don't start sucking each others dicks just yet.

I AM an average American voter who is concerned about the economy and jobs, illegal immigration, having to pay more and more taxes to a wasteful and corrupt government entity, etc. These are things that the AVERAGE American voter are concerned with, not whining about transgenders bathroom privileges, gay marriage and abortion! Your social justice issues are considered to be fringe issues for the average American voter who isn't really all that concerned about those types of things.

I haven't spoken to any 'social justice issues', so what are you talking about? Again, you don't speak for 'Ordinary America'. Just a small cadre of the like minded.

The same "small cadre" that took over leadership of Congress, the Senate, the White House and 2/3 of the Governorships of the US? Nah, you have nothing to worry about. :21:

You’re swallowing the republican narrative rosanne. Like her you weren’t always a right winger.

You bought trump university.

Are you better off Chris than you were in 2016? Did you hear your retirement age was raised to 70 and you’ll be getting less social security because of the trump tax breaks?

I'm better off today than in 2016. I'm getting more out of my paycheck. I won't be subjected to confiscation of my income tax refund because of Commie Care. We are busier than all hell because we finally have a pro-business President instead of an anti-business President. According to my professional tax preparer, I'm in for a windfall when I file my 2018 returns next year.

Speaking of smugness, look how smug she is at the beginning and then watch how nervous she starts to get. Who in their right darn mind would trust this woman? I've listened to her speak about the issues (or at least the ones that matter to her), and I've watched and observed her. That was enough for me. She is so fucking shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back