Anchor baby law to be changed.

When the africians were freed thy were not citizens. It was so that their children would be citizens. The africians didn't sneek in here pregnant

That was a primary intent of the 14th Amendment not to let someone born here as a result of his/her parents sneaking in and committing a crime.

Despite of course- the 14th Amendment saying no such thing.
In the same light does the 14th say that illegals can sneak in and create citizens?......

It says that anyone born here IS a citizen, filthy spawn. Learn to read, filthy spawn.
and where does the constitution allow for their parents to stay and start collecting government handouts?

Illegal immigrants are not allowed to collect welfare, idiot.

I have a strong feeling that your parents are hiding in your basement from the border patrol

I have a strong feeling your parents are hiding from you.

"I do NOT know that guy!"

That was a primary intent of the 14th Amendment not to let someone born here as a result of his/her parents sneaking in and committing a crime.

In the same light does the 14th say that illegals can sneak in and create citizens?......

It says that anyone born here IS a citizen, filthy spawn. Learn to read, filthy spawn.
and where does the constitution allow for their parents to stay and start collecting government handouts?

I have a strong feeling that your parents are hiding in your basement from the border patrol

they certainly collect it here in Maryland, housing, medical schools, food.
they need to be cut off, they can either starve or go back where they belong,.

When the africians were freed thy were not citizens. It was so that their children would be citizens. The africians didn't sneek in here pregnant

You suck at guessing like you suck at everything else, filthy spawn.

People aren't supposed to steal and murder either but it happens as does illegals getting handouts.

Legal Immigrant Households Account for 75 Percent of Immigrant Welfare Use - Breitbart

The intent of the 14th Amendment is pretty clear from the wording- it is your problem if you don't like what the 14th Amendment says

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Don't like the Constitution? Then change it.

The intent was based on the thinking of those that wrote it. You can't determine their intent based on what you think it is.

What do you do with the illegal parents of those incorrectly granted citizenship as a direct result of a crime? Do they get to stay? Does what you consider the intent of the 14th allow them to stay?

In the same light does the 14th say that illegals can sneak in and create citizens?
I think the intent was to make the slaves citizens. don't think there was ever consideration for Mexicans sneaking in.
and yet the language couldn't be more clear that those born here are citizens. weird.

guess you'll have to propose a new amendment.

The intent was based on the thinking of those that wrote it. You can't determine their intent based on what you think it is.

What do you do with the illegal parents of those incorrectly granted citizenship as a direct result of a crime? Do they get to stay? Does what you consider the intent of the 14th allow them to stay?

In the same light does the 14th say that illegals can sneak in and create citizens?
I think the intent was to make the slaves citizens. don't think there was ever consideration for Mexicans sneaking in.
and yet the language couldn't be more clear that those born here are citizens. weird.

and yet, the language couldn't be more clear that the parents that snuck across are not citizens,. also weird.

and yet, the language couldn't be more clear that the parents that snuck across are not citizens,. also weird.
i don't think anyone is arguing that they are, or that they become citizens by having a child. did someone tell you they do?

You suck at guessing like you suck at everything else, filthy spawn.
I just state the obvious.

People aren't supposed to steal and murder either but it happens as does illegals getting handouts.

Legal Immigrant Households Account for 75 Percent of Immigrant Welfare Use - Breitbart
Maryland Patriot was saying the law allows for illegal immigrants to collect welfare. It doesn't.

i don't think anyone is arguing that they are, or that they become citizens by having a child. did someone tell you they do?
then if they don't, they should be deported. End of story., they have no right to stay

Maryland Patriot was saying the law allows for illegal immigrants to collect welfare. It doesn't.
and they even get in state tuition at Maryland colleges thanks to the criminal OweMalley.

Texas can't change the constitution .

No need.... nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state that people born here of non-citizen parents are automatically a U.S. citizen. That's just dumb.. do you rubes really think if a pregnant American couple visiting Paris have their baby there that that baby is automatically a French citizen?

REALLY??????????

That's what happened to Ted Cruz in Canada.

then if they don't, they should be deported. End of story., they have no right to stay
and what does that have to do with the 14th amendment?

and they even get in state tuition at Maryland colleges thanks to the criminal OweMalley.

Why do we even have "in state" tuition . It should be the same for everyone .

When it was written, it didn't mean children born to those illegally here. Learn history dumbass.

Why do we even have "in state" tuition . It should be the same for everyone .

If you have to ask, you're a moron.

The 14th Amendment doesn't mention slaves or Mexicans- once again the plain and simple language of the Constitution

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
again, were does the parent fall into all of that?
They are not legally here.

The parents have nothing to do with the 14th Amendment unless they happen to be foreign diplomats.

The 14th Amendment doesn't mention slaves or Mexicans- once again the plain and simple language of the Constitution

Great, you want to pay for all the kids as wards of the state. Is it anyone wonder why the gop keeps losing natl elections. Give us your crazy .....

That shouldn't happen either. They aren't my kids and not my responsibility. If we ship the illegal parents back, the honorable thing to do is for them to take the by product of their criminal act with them.

When you are willing to pander to criminals, it's easy to see why you get their support.

They also don't get driver's licenses, work, food stamps, or Medicaid either!

But they do!

The parents have nothing to do with the 14th Amendment unless they happen to be foreign diplomats.

so you support rewarding crime. Go it. Not surprised seeing what you support in elections.

Forum List

Back