And republicans bought it

I'm not falling for any of this B.S. and it shocks me how many people are!!
Well friends, you are watching political theater in one of the most sinister scenes. Trump's presidency is hitting rock bottom, so what does he do?
1. Colludes with Russia to create an international event for him to react to in a "presidential manner".
2. Remove Bannon, making it seem that he's wised up.
3. React to the gassing of the innocent Syrians, almost weeping about the "beautiful babies".
4. Lets everyone else condemn Russia, but keeps quiet himself.
5. Does exactly what he told President Obama NOT to do - conducts a bombing raid on the airport where the gas attack was launched.
Problems?
1. With as much television as he watches, he's seen dead "beautiful babies" before and it didnt move him to say anything.
2. He tells Russia ahead of time what he's doing. He DOESN'T take out the landing strips!
3. He DOESN'T know if there are other troops from other nations there that could be killed, which would cause active conflicts.
4. He didn't think about possible retaliation to our troops in the region.
5. He doesn't seek counsel from Congress because they would have told him NO.
But hey! He's coming off like the TOUGH GUY he's always wanted to be and he got to play with BOMBS. The idiots that support him now think he's the BIG CHEESE. People are saying, "See! There's nothing between Trump and Russia! He wouldn't do this if there was!"
Friggin' idiots!
Feel free to copy & share
Why?
Why would I want to copy this rant?
All it shows is you're misinformed and like making shit up about what this all means.

Susan Rice stated Syria got rid of the chemical weapons

The dunce Edward bought it....then the dope sits here and says "repubs" buy into shit.
russia said they had no more ,,,,,,russia trumps pal You really have one oar in the water

No no Edward, stop running away, both Rice and Kerry stated Syria got rid of the chemical weapons....you bought into it

They lied to you....and you bought it

Well friends, you are watching political theater in one of the most sinister scenes. Trump's presidency is hitting rock bottom, so what does he do?
1. Colludes with Russia to create an international event for him to react to in a "presidential manner".
3. React to the gassing of the innocent Syrians, almost weeping about the "beautiful babies".
5. Does exactly what he told President Obama NOT to do - conducts a bombing raid on the airport where the gas attack was launched.
Problems?
1. With as much television as he watches, he's seen dead "beautiful babies" before and it didnt move him to say anything.
2. He tells Russia ahead of time what he's doing. He DOESN'T take out the landing strips!
3. He DOESN'T know if there are other troops from other nations there that could be killed, which would cause active conflicts.
But hey! He's coming off like the TOUGH GUY he's always wanted to be and he got to play with BOMBS. The idiots that support him now think he's the BIG CHEESE. People are saying, "See! There's nothing between Trump and Russia! He wouldn't do this if there was!"
Friggin' idiots!

Translation ~

images
HEY BEAR you bought the BS too ?? All those beautiful Syrian babies killed ?? Boo Hoo Boo Hoo but why didn't the moron trump let them into the USA?

He didn't turn them away from the shores of the United States like your democrat hero did FDR with people fleeing the Nazi's..

FDR sent them to their deaths, 50% plus of them.

So let's get this straight. The Op thinks Trump got Putin to get Assad to use Sarin gas so we could blow shit up to make it look like a cover up for Fake news on how Russia got Trump elected from the crowd that is still pissed the Hildabeast lost the election.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Assad doesn't do shit without Russia's approval

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!
Why?
All it shows is you're misinformed and like making shit up about what this all means.
muddy you were really impressed with those holes on the airport ground??Those PINPRICKS?

The dunce Edward bought it....then the dope sits here and says "repubs" buy into shit.
russia said they had no more ,,,,,,russia trumps pal You really have one oar in the water

No no Edward, stop running away, both Rice and Kerry stated Syria got rid of the chemical weapons....you bought into it

bs they couldn't make more??? 19000 tons were taken

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

Translation ~

images
HEY BEAR you bought the BS too ?? All those beautiful Syrian babies killed ?? Boo Hoo Boo Hoo but why didn't the moron trump let them into the USA?

He didn't turn them away from the shores of the United States like your democrat hero did FDR with people fleeing the Nazi's..

FDR sent them to their deaths, 50% plus of them.

yes he did one of the great presidents ah moves You want perfect?? No such thing

LOL You're all wound up in your web, dunce.

You're nothing but a lying, copy and pasting, dishonest partisan hack...and a dope

You're nothing but a lying, copy and pasting, dishonest partisan hack...and a dope
sassy IF I had a fuck I wouldn't give it

:itsok: It's OK Edward you tried.....but alas you're too stupid to win at this

Assad has been using chemical weapons all the way up to last September as been reported, that's why he was a pussy and should of bombed Assad in the first place

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!
Only a fool believes there is a "Russian connection"...
And real conservatives were/are against a strike like this.
You suck too much Obama dick shit for brains

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!
Why?
muddy you were really impressed with those holes on the airport ground??Those PINPRICKS?
Yeah.....as if the media is giving us the real story.

I think it doesn't matter what Trump does, the media will spin it negatively.
They decide on what direction they want to go and they push it like it's real until we prove they're lying to us.....then they drop it like it never happened and make up some other shit to distract us away from their malfeasance.
Yesterday they were making up scenarios during Rachel Maddow that Putin planned this attack so that his buddy Trump could look good.

:itsok: It's OK Edward you tried.....but alas you're too stupid to win at this
I just ran into many republican termites None with the brains god gave them

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!
Some Conservatives are against this..................

Others like me understand Gunboat Diplomacy..........

Peace through Strength..............

This was a message to knock it off or else.........no red crayons in the sand like before

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

Poor Manure Spreader Eddy needs to try and get his news from more places than MSNBC. He got his "facts" from listening to that loon on there last night on the Rachael Madcow show. The idiot said that there was a 50% chance they set up the bombing to boost Trump's poll numbers.

Where do these brain damaged sons-a-bitches come up with crap? Is Soros getting Alzheimers?

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!
Some Conservatives are against this..................

Others like me understand Gunboat Diplomacy..........

Peace through Strength..............

This was a message to knock it off or else.........no red crayons in the sand like before

Yeah Obama was like knock it off or I'm going to be really really mad.....and Assad told him to go fuck himself

Forum List

Back