Another child shoots sibling in the face

Your red meat gun festishist vitriol versus the statistical data collated by the CDC?

Not hard to know which one actually has credibility.

Yes...because the government is so uncorruptible......see the IRS targeting enemies of obama, the Tuskeegee experiments, and all the other evil things government does....and then you libs want to give them more power over you and your lives....

Your gun fetish paranoia is your problem.

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

You are the one demanding that the CDC be banned from collating firearm injuries and deaths so kindly refrain from imposing your shortcomings on others.

Riddle me this Batman....

...why is it then that the stat I showed you on accidental gun deaths for 2013....was in the CDC yearly report...........?

If the CDC isn't doing gun research.........

(to all fans of the Character Batman....I in no way meant to insult the Character by using this typical Riddler statement and implying that the leftists making these stupid posts might actually be "Batman".....)

Obama lifted the NRA ban on the CDC in 2013.

Obama gun control executive orders call for CDC gun violence research 17 years after 1996 NRA-supported freeze.

Try and keep up with the rest of the class.

Again, I have repeated it over and over again. These are all false analogies. There is no logical comparison between any of these things an a gun. Nothing.

Then you aren't very bright are you.........
You are the one who isn't very bright, you fucking idiot. You are so stupid you don't even realize you are stupid. You do not know how to think logically. You probably don't even know what a false analogy is. You cannot compare cars, household cleansers (that's what your 'poisons' are in this context), alcohol, gravity, or swimming pools to guns.

Guns have one purpose and one purpose only: to kill.

All of those other items have real life purposes completely separate from guns. They are necessary items in daily life. Gravity kills? Are you fucking insane? There is absolutely no logical comparison between these things and guns, especially not between gravity and guns. You are a complete moron.

No....guns have one purpose...to save the life of the user....and they are very effective at that......you are the idiot.......
:cuckoo:

Yes...because the government is so uncorruptible......see the IRS targeting enemies of obama, the Tuskeegee experiments, and all the other evil things government does....and then you libs want to give them more power over you and your lives....

Again, I have repeated it over and over again. These are all false analogies. There is no logical comparison between any of these things an a gun. Nothing.

agenda much
LOL Talking about using logical reasoning is having an agenda? Where do these people come from?

Gunarnia! :D

Why don't we hear about these kinds of things, these deadly child accidents, with babies killing babies with guns....why don't we hear about this happening regularly in other countries?

So...again...Riddle me this Batman......how many more children are killed by accidental gun discharge than are killed by shopping carts......?

Well....Robin....since accidental gun deaths of children are under 100 a year on average, and there haven't been any shopping cart deaths...that would be just 100 deaths between accidental gun discharge and shopping carts.....

But...with 24,000 children being injured by shopping carts each year, and fewer than that by guns each year...shopping carts are actually more dangerous......

gun-nut-97930807682.jpeg

I doubt most of these gun nutters even know who Pol Pot was, LOL.

So...again...Riddle me this Batman......how many more children are killed by accidental gun discharge than are killed by shopping carts......?

Well....Robin....since accidental gun deaths of children are under 100 a year on average, and there haven't been any shopping cart deaths...that would be just 100 deaths between accidental gun discharge and shopping carts.....

But...with 24,000 children being injured by shopping carts each year, and fewer than that by guns each year...shopping carts are actually more dangerous......

So gun fetishists are willing to make the blood sacrifice of 100 innocent children each and every year in order to satisfy their cravings for penis substitutes?

gun-nut-97930807682.jpeg

True.

All they know is to keep repeating the same idiotic "ban cars and shopping carts" crap.

Apparently, since kids can be injured/killed by other means, we should ignore the dangers of guns.

:rolleyes:

So gun fetishists are willing to make the blood sacrifice of 100 innocent children each and every year in order to satisfy their cravings for penis substitutes?

Hey, its not as though they're fetuses.

yeah....since you obviously graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party, I knew math would be hard for you....so I will run the numbers again.........

There are under 100 children killed in gun accidents each year...the total number of accidental gun deaths for all ages for 2013....505......

So...in a country of over 320 million people.....with over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes having a gun in them....and over 11.1 million people actually carrying guns for self defense.....

There are under 100 children who die of gun accidents.............that is amazing that the number is that low...you fucking moron..............it shows how responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are..........

gun-nut-97930807682.jpeg

True.

All they know is to keep repeating the same idiotic "ban cars and shopping carts" crap.

Apparently, since kids can be injured/killed by other means, we should ignore the dangers of guns.

:rolleyes:

No moron...since more kids die in those other things...cars in particular...if you really cared about children dying...and wanted to spend your time saving the most children.....you wouldn't focus on guns, you would focus on cars, pools, and poisons in the home...you know, moron, the things that actually kill more children than guns...in fact...in homes with guns, cars, pools, and poisons......the gun is the least problem facing the kid....

But no...you don't care about dead kids....you care about banning guns....

Hey, its not as though they're fetuses.

Yeah...how many millions of babies in the womb have you guys killed with no problem....but when 100 children are accidentally killed with a gun....then you go nuts.........morons......

There are under 100 children who die of gun accidents.............that is amazing that the number is that low...you fucking moron..............it shows how responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are..........

Did you even read the OP?

Leaving two toddlers alone in a vehicle with a loaded gun is an example of how "responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are"?

:eek:

Did you even read the OP?

Leaving two toddlers alone in a vehicle with a loaded gun is an example of how "responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are"?

:eek:

moron....they weren't responsible were they....as far as we know....

Was it her car? Did she borrow it from a boyfriend and not know he had a gun in it...? That would be something we need to know before we pass judgement...don't you think? Oh...that's right...you are a lefty....you don't think..you emote.....

You are the one demanding that the CDC be banned from collating firearm injuries and deaths so kindly refrain from imposing your shortcomings on others.

...why is it then that the stat I showed you on accidental gun deaths for 2013....was in the CDC yearly report...........?

(to all fans of the Character Batman....I in no way meant to insult the Character by using this typical Riddler statement and implying that the leftists making these stupid posts might actually be "Batman".....)

Obama gun control executive orders call for CDC gun violence research 17 years after 1996 NRA-supported freeze.

Moron...I include obama's gun study in my list of gun research.......try reading my posts sometime...you would learn a lot...here ....just for you...and look at the number of defensive gun uses they found looking at all the research....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)
DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)
Kleck...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

-------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Last edited:

Moron...I include obama's gun study in my list of gun research.......try reading my posts sometime...you would learn a lot...here ....just for you...and look at the number of defensive gun uses they found looking at all the research....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Those studies are meaningless since the NRA banned the CDC from collating gun related deaths and injuries.

Let's see what happens in the next decade when the truth comes out about the harm you and your fellow gun fetishists are doing to normal society.

Well dipstick....when people carry guns for protection the crime rates go down...not up....all of the research shows that...

More Americans own and carry gun than ever before....and the gun murder rate is going down...genius, not up....and the gun accident rate is going down, not up...genius...

So your whole post is wrong.....check FBI table 8....gun murders are going down, not up.....

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Those studies are meaningless since the NRA banned the CDC from collating gun related deaths and injuries.

Let's see what happens in the next decade when the truth comes out about the harm you and your fellow gun fetishists are doing to normal society.

Dipshit.....I posted the accidental gun deaths for 2013 from the CDC table on deaths......and it was 505 ....please....try to get past your democrat controlled public education........you really need help......

Look for yourself...it is on page 10....I think.....it is hard to tell since the CDC doesn't number the pages...typical government stupidity.........can you count to 10....?

Actually, you have to scroll down 23 pages...and it is at the bottom of that page....

Forum List

Back