Another child shoots sibling in the face

There are under 100 children who die of gun accidents.............that is amazing that the number is that low...you fucking moron..............it shows how responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are..........

:cuckoo:

Did you even read the OP?

Leaving two toddlers alone in a vehicle with a loaded gun is an example of how "responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are"?

:eek:

moron....they weren't responsible were they....as far as we know....

Was it her car? Did she borrow it from a boyfriend and not know he had a gun in it...? That would be something we need to know before we pass judgement...don't you think? Oh...that's right...you are a lefty....you don't think..you emote.....

Facts are not your friends.

Just leaving her toddlers alone in the car is not what a responsible normal, law abiding mother would do.

The fact that she was that stupid explains why she left a loaded gun in the car too.

But it begs the questions.

Are all gun fetishists this mentally challenged when it comes to caring for children?

Should people who are this mentally challenged be allowed to own guns?

You are the one demanding that the CDC be banned from collating firearm injuries and deaths so kindly refrain from imposing your shortcomings on others.

Riddle me this Batman....

...why is it then that the stat I showed you on accidental gun deaths for 2013....was in the CDC yearly report...........?

If the CDC isn't doing gun research.........

(to all fans of the Character Batman....I in no way meant to insult the Character by using this typical Riddler statement and implying that the leftists making these stupid posts might actually be "Batman".....)

Obama lifted the NRA ban on the CDC in 2013.

Obama gun control executive orders call for CDC gun violence research 17 years after 1996 NRA-supported freeze.

Try and keep up with the rest of the class.

Moron...I include obama's gun study in my list of gun research.......try reading my posts sometime...you would learn a lot...here ....just for you...and look at the number of defensive gun uses they found looking at all the research....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)
DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)
Kleck...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

-------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Those studies are meaningless since the NRA banned the CDC from collating gun related deaths and injuries.

Let's see what happens in the next decade when the truth comes out about the harm you and your fellow gun fetishists are doing to normal society.

Dipshit.....I posted the accidental gun deaths for 2013 from the CDC table on deaths......and it was 505 ....please....try to get past your democrat controlled public education........you really need help......

Look for yourself...it is on page 10....I think.....it is hard to tell since the CDC doesn't number the pages...typical government stupidity.........can you count to 10....?

Actually, you have to scroll down 23 pages...and it is at the bottom of that page....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

So now you are willing to add another 405 blood sacrifices each year on the alter of your gun fetish obsession?

Last edited:
when people carry guns for protection the crime rates go down...not up....all of the research shows that...

BZZZT Wrong!

Crime goes down when everyone has jobs!

Yeah...genius...then why was the gun murder rate going down when unemployment was over 7% and the real unemployment rate is still higher today.........moron......check FBI table 8...it shows the gun murder rate for each year.......2013 it was only 8,454 down from over 10,000.....

You are the one demanding that the CDC be banned from collating firearm injuries and deaths so kindly refrain from imposing your shortcomings on others.

...why is it then that the stat I showed you on accidental gun deaths for 2013....was in the CDC yearly report...........?

(to all fans of the Character Batman....I in no way meant to insult the Character by using this typical Riddler statement and implying that the leftists making these stupid posts might actually be "Batman".....)

Obama gun control executive orders call for CDC gun violence research 17 years after 1996 NRA-supported freeze.

Moron...I include obama's gun study in my list of gun research.......try reading my posts sometime...you would learn a lot...here ....just for you...and look at the number of defensive gun uses they found looking at all the research....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Those studies are meaningless since the NRA banned the CDC from collating gun related deaths and injuries.

Let's see what happens in the next decade when the truth comes out about the harm you and your fellow gun fetishists are doing to normal society.

Dipshit.....I posted the accidental gun deaths for 2013 from the CDC table on deaths......and it was 505 ....please....try to get past your democrat controlled public education........you really need help......

Look for yourself...it is on page 10....I think.....it is hard to tell since the CDC doesn't number the pages...typical government stupidity.........can you count to 10....?

I don't read your posts because all you do is call names.

Speaking of "education" ...... your ... .. inability ... to .......... use ....upper.. case .... write .... even .... the ..... most............. basic.. declarative ..... sentence ................ and .... use ...........punctuation ... makes .... for ....

Oh never mind.

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Actually, you have to scroll down 23 pages...and it is at the bottom of that page....

So now you are willing to add another 405 blood sacrifices each year on the alter of your gun fetish obsession?

:cucloo:

Moron.....again...with over 320 million people in the country, and over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 90 million homes with guns in them, and over 11.1 million people now carrying guns for protection....

in 2013 there were only 505 accidental gun deaths.......

And you are too stupid to see that that number is actually going down, not up....and in a country of over 320 million people...you need to avoid pools, cars and household poisons and acohol before you need to fear guns.....

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

I don't read your posts because all you do is call names.

Speaking of "education" ...... your ... .. inability ... to .......... use ....upper.. case .... write .... even .... the ..... most............. basic.. declarative ..... sentence ................ and .... use ...........punctuation ... makes .... for ....

Oh never mind.

fuck.....you....dip....shit..........

--------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

:cucloo:

Oh....and I forgot to add "Gravity" to the list of things you really need to worry about long before you worry about guns killing you...

Death from falls in 2013.....30,208

Accidental gun deaths 2013....505

when people carry guns for protection the crime rates go down...not up....all of the research shows that...

BZZZT Wrong!

Yeah...genius...then why was the gun murder rate going down when unemployment was over 7% and the real unemployment rate is still higher today.........moron......check FBI table 8...it shows the gun murder rate for each year.......2013 it was only 8,454 down from over 10,000.....

FBI only collects statistics from 60% of all law enforcement agencies nationwide.

The FBI data is not definitive.

There are under 100 children who die of gun accidents.............that is amazing that the number is that low...you fucking moron..............it shows how responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are..........

Leaving two toddlers alone in a vehicle with a loaded gun is an example of how "responsible normal, law abiding gun owners are"?

Was it her car? Did she borrow it from a boyfriend and not know he had a gun in it...? That would be something we need to know before we pass judgement...don't you think? Oh...that's right...you are a lefty....you don't think..you emote.....

Just leaving her toddlers alone in the car is not what a responsible normal, law abiding mother would do.

The fact that she was that stupid explains why she left a loaded gun in the car too.

Are all gun fetishists this mentally challenged when it comes to caring for children?

actually...since the left supports the murder of millions of unborn babies each year...who is more dangerous to children?

BZZZT Wrong!

FBI only collects statistics from 60% of all law enforcement agencies nationwide.

You know....I tell that to brain all the time...and he never gets it...but it is actually more accurate than the CDC numbers because they actually get real stats on murder victims while the CDC gets all kinds of dead people.......

The other issue is that the CDC (which keeps records on such things for some reason) says that there are no statistics available regarding children who pull the trigger in accidental shooting deaths.

Because the NRA convinced Republicans to pass a law banning the CDC from tracking gun related deaths.

Actually, no. What they stopped was the CDC being an anti gun advocate........using tax dollars to push propaganda, not research...and actual research stayed the same and actually increased a little in recent years.....

And obama spent 10 million dollars on the CDC in 2013 to study all gun data.......and it didn't turn out the way they wanted..........too many defensive gun uses were found.....

They didn't actually estimate the number of defensive gun uses.

The other issue is that the CDC (which keeps records on such things for some reason) says that there are no statistics available regarding children who pull the trigger in accidental shooting deaths.

Because the NRA convinced Republicans to pass a law banning the CDC from tracking gun related deaths.

Actually, no. What they stopped was the CDC being an anti gun advocate........using tax dollars to push propaganda, not research...and actual research stayed the same and actually increased a little in recent years.....

And obama spent 10 million dollars on the CDC in 2013 to study all gun data.......and it didn't turn out the way they wanted..........too many defensive gun uses were found.....

No, they actually looked at all the research available on self defense with guns.....something we can't do because of time, money and access....and they still came out supporting Kleck..........and the other gun studies.....

actually...since the left supports the murder of millions of unborn babies each year...who is more dangerous to children?

Your feeble attempts to derail the thread are irrelevant to the OP.

This is about the failure of gun fetishists to act responsibly when it comes to guns and children.

BZZZT Wrong!

You know....I tell that to brain all the time...and he never gets it...but it is actually more accurate than the CDC numbers because they actually get real stats on murder victims while the CDC gets all kinds of dead people.......

Except that the reverse is true.

No, they actually looked at all the research available on self defense with guns.....something we can't do because of time, money and access....and they still came out supporting Kleck..........and the other gun studies.....

Studies based on incomplete data are meaningless.

Your feeble attempts to derail the thread are irrelevant to the OP.

This is about the failure of gun fetishists to act responsibly when it comes to guns and children.

And I pointed out that with the number of accidental gun deaths of children averaging under 100 a year in a country with over 320 million people, and over 320 million guns and over 90 million homes with guns in them and over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense.......there are only 100 children killed in accidental gun deaths...with numbers like that...how in the world do you claim gun owners are irresponsible.....?

Studies based on incomplete data are meaningless.

Sadly for you....I also accessed Table 10 for 2012 from the CDC....and even the CDC shows that gun murders and gun accidents are going down, not up....so since you believe the CDC over the FBI table 8....you are still wrong......

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

So.....gun murder in 2012....11,622

So...gun murder 2013...11,208

From your CDC........which you say isn't studying guns........

Gun accidental deaths

Assault (homicide) (*U01-*U02,X85-Y09,Y87.1) Assault (homicide) by discharge of firearms

(*U01.4,X93-X95)

Not a big difference between the FBI Table 8 and the CDC.....

So now we have 11,713 (11,208+505) people killed as blood sacrifices on the alter of your gun fetish.

Your feeble argument about "responsible normal, law abiding gun owners" gets weaker and weaker the more data comes to light.

Forum List

Back