Another Racist Lie

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
There was a thread started the other day about some illegals taking over a Colorado apartment complex. That story was a lie. Another example of the right wing race hustle.

Aurora police investigate claim of Venezuelan gang takeover of apartment building​

APD investigated a claim of a Venezuelan gang takeover of an apartment building but found no evidence that gang members were in control.

Aurora has been in the national spotlight due to unconfirmed reports of a Venezuelan gang taking over an apartment building after a video showing a group of armed men inside an apartment complex went viral.

The department shared a video Friday of officers engaging with residents of The Edge at the Lowry apartment complex, located at 1218 Dallas Street. It’s one of several buildings at the center of concerns regarding alleged activity by the Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua (TdA)

However, Interim Aurora Police Chief Heather Morris said in a police-provided interview that officers found no evidence of a gang takeover.

“We've been talking to the residents here and learning from them to find out what exactly is going on. And there's definitely a different picture. I'm not saying that there's not gang members that don't live in this community, but what we're learning out here is that gang members have not taken over this complex,” Morris said.

Still, Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman said the city is seeking an emergency court order to shut down apartment buildings that he claims have been overrun by the Venezuelan gang by declaring them a criminal nuisance.

Coffman said the apartments seeing gang activity are all under the same ownership that had multiple code violations and criminal activity preceding the migrant crisis.

Police chief says Colorado apartment not being 'taken over' by Venezuelan gang despite viral images​

Agang is not running a Colorado apartment complex and tenants are not paying its members rent money, police said, despite speculation from the public after images of men carrying weapons at the building went viral.

The Edge at Lowry Apartments in Aurora, Colorado has not been "taken over" by gang members, Interim Aurora Police Chief Heather Morris said in a video shared Aug. 30 by the department on Facebook.

Police deny Venezuela gang has taken over rundown apartment complex in Denver suburb​

The unsubstantiated allegation that the Tren de Aragua gang is in control of the complex has gained momentum among conservatives.
1725585173122.png

Police in the Denver suburb of Aurora say a Venezuela street gang with a small presence in the city has not taken over a rundown apartment complex — yet the allegation continues to gain steam among conservatives and was amplified by former President Donald Trump in a Wednesday Fox News town hall where he said Venezuelans were “taking over the whole town.”

Many of the immigrants from Venezuela and other Latin American countries who live in the Aurora complex say there are no gangs there, and they are being unfairly painted as criminals.

They pinned blame on New York-based CBZ Management for refusing to take care of bedbugs, rodents and constant water leaks despite monthly rent costing $1,200 or more. They fear they will be evicted like residents last month in a nearby apartment complex also run by CBZ that city deemed uninhabitable.

“The only criminal here is the owner of the building,” Moises Didenot, who is from Venezuela, said Tuesday through a translator at a news conference in a dusty courtyard at the complex

He showed reporters some mice he recently caught on sticky traps in the basement apartment he shares with his wife and 11-year-old daughter. Only two of the burners on their stove work, their ceiling fan is missing a blade and as soon as they clean their bathtub, mold quickly creeps back, he said.

The only thing that has taken over those apartments is a slumlord.

Anyone w/an IQ over 1 would know it was a lie from the onset.

Who the hell would believe that Aurora's police department would just roll over and let that happen w/o doing anything?

So everyone and anyone who bought into it, even for a nanosecond is a willful idiot.

Last edited:

Who the hell would believe that Aurora's police department would just roll over and let that happen w/o doing anything.

So everyone and anyone who bought into it, even for a nanosecond is a willful idiot.
Preach it brother!

OMG.....the OP has a one track mind!

Race Race race

White White White

Black Black Black

It's very difficult for me to understand his way of thinking.

Sad really.:dunno:

Thread summary:

Trump cult losers push a really stupid racist conspiacy theory.

Trump cult losers declare that their racism proves everyone else is racist.

You know those Trump cult losers love the Hells Angels not despite of their human trafficking, but because of it.

Thread summary:

Trump cult losers push a really stupid racist conspiacy theory.

Trump cult losers declare that their racism proves everyone else is racist.

You know those Trump cult losers love the Hells Angels not despite of their human trafficking, but because of it.
False ^ summary.

Who the hell would believe that Aurora's police department would just roll over and let that happen w/o doing anything.

Probably the same people who watched cops stand down while children were being killed by some degenerate tranny. After BLM cops don't take unnecessary risks either. It isn't hard to believe a liberal shithole would let illegal aliens take over a building or a few citiy blocks like CHAZ.

Probably the same people who watched cops stand down while children were being killed by some degenerate tranny. After BLM cops don't take unnecessary risks either. It isn't hard to believe a liberal shithole would let illegal aliens take over a building or a few citiy blocks like CHAZ.
AI clearly needs a lot of work. It's just spouting gibberish now.

Aurora is a rightwing area.

Last edited:

Race Race race

White White White

Black Black Black

I understand it. I am black. Many in my circle blame their life failures on abstract boogeymen. Many blacks simply follow the white elitists, which I see posting in this thread.

But many blacks pay no attention. Many blacks work hard, and do the right thing. You can't do the right thing unless you have a moral compass.

Race Race race

White White White

Black Black Black

Stop whining. You didn't say shit when your white racist buddies posted that lie or any other lie about immigration. I'm telling you that your whiny gaslighting isn't going to change a damn thing b-----.

What's sad is your racism.

I understand it. I am black. Many in my circle blame their life failures on abstract boogeymen. Many blacks simply follow the white elitists, which I see posting in this thread.

But many blacks pay no attention. Many blacks work hard, and do the right thing. You can't do the right thing unless you have a moral compass.
Do you?

I am a college educated black man who helped build 3 organizations and I am now retired. So you can stop repeating that house n bs. I've done everything required, and the fact I did so doesn't change the reality that white racism exists. It was that racism that has made whites in here post up a lie about illegal immigrant gangs taking over an apartment in Colorado when they did not.

If you have a moral compass, no matter how much you have achieved in this life, you oppose injustice. You don't lie about abstract boogeymen in order to seek the approval of racist whites.

Forum List

Back