Another Trump MAGA success story

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
US shares suffer sharpest drop in months

"
US share markets have suffered their sharpest one-day falls in months, as fears about rising interest rates, inflation, trade tensions intensified.

The tech-heavy Nasdaq led the declines, sliding 4%, or 315.9 points, to 7,422.

The Dow Jones and S&P 500 also fell by more than 3%, with losses accelerating towards the end of the day. Netflix fell 8%, while Amazon slid 6%.

The slides extended declines in Europe, where exchanges in Germany and France ended the day down more than 2%.

The Dow fell 831.8 points, or 3.15% to 25,598.7. The S&P 500 dropped 94.6 or 3.29% to 2,785.6 - the biggest one-day fall since early February.
"

Yep, big numbers there for Trump to trumpet about how his policies are making the economy better.

President Trump does not control the Fed, who are the culprits in raising interest rates!

President Trump does not control the Fed, who are the culprits in raising interest rates!

Trump appointed Powell (the Fed Chairman). Of course he controls the Fed...he obviously told Powell 'You want this job? You do what I tell you, when I tell you.'
Only an idiot wouldn't get assurances from the guy he appoint...oops. I guess that is where it all falls down.

The Fed is doing what it should do...finally put interest rates back to historical norms and fix their balance sheet.

Oh, oh, oh. So when things go UP, it's all about Trump.

When things go down "oh, he doesn't control this or that or the other"

Right, I see where your head is stuck.

"
US share markets have suffered their sharpest one-day falls in months, as fears about rising interest rates, inflation, trade tensions intensified.

The Dow Jones and S&P 500 also fell by more than 3%, with losses accelerating towards the end of the day. Netflix fell 8%, while Amazon slid 6%.

The slides extended declines in Europe, where exchanges in Germany and France ended the day down more than 2%.

The Dow fell 831.8 points, or 3.15% to 25,598.7. The S&P 500 dropped 94.6 or 3.29% to 2,785.6 - the biggest one-day fall since early February.
"

Yep, big numbers there for Trump to trumpet about how his policies are making the economy better.

The stock market doesn't rise forever, dipshit.

The Fed is doing what it should do...finally put interest rates back to historical norms and fix their balance sheet.

Yeah, the inflation in house prices, gasoline, food, clothing and electronics and stuff is off the charts! :p

Actually the only thing rising are taxes imposed by the filthy democrats.

"Historical norms" is a funny MSM phrase though. ;)

That said I bought some stock just before the close.

Last edited:
`
According to trump, he's the person who should be praised when everything goes right, even when he had nothing to do with it. If something bad happens, it's always someone else's fault.

`
According to trump, he's the person who should be praised when everything goes right, even when he had nothing to do with it. If something bad happens, it's always someone else's fault.

You moron, The Donald tells the truth and does not ask for praise, he actually jokes about how the MSM and butthurt idiot libtards, like you, attack him no matter what.

"

"

This is why I say he deserves to die alone and in poverty. A poor understanding of capitalism never stops a liberal from attacking it.

`

You moron, The Donald tells the truth and does not ask for praise, he actually jokes about how the MSM and butthurt idiot libtards, like you, attack him no matter what.

When does he tell the truth, I must of missed it.

Trump appointed Powell (the Fed Chairman). Of course he controls the Fed...he obviously told Powell 'You want this job? You do what I tell you, when I tell you.'
Only an idiot wouldn't get assurances from the guy he appoint...oops. I guess that is where it all falls down.

"The Fed is doing what it should do...finally put interest rates back to historical norms and fix their balance sheet.'
Agreed. I also read early this morning that investors are finally starting to calculate in the snowballing effect of populism and nationalism that is happening globally. POTUS tariffs and trade wars are coming home to roost.

`

Read post #14 for enlightenment of POTUS telling the truth.

Trump snowflakes will always blame someone or something for the wrong policies of 'the Donnie', they are well trained puppets. The amazing aspects of the Trumpies is healthcare for needy America children and environmental destruction proceeds as they sing the praises of a blow-hard who'd never have them near his facilities. The cheering crowds in PA should wear dunce hats and not maga hats given out to the players so they can play along. One wonders what drug these people take to be so easily led.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

Trump hurts the poor American and yet some cheer?

Trump Administration To End Obamacare Subsidies For The Poor

'138 things Trump did this year while you weren't looking'

138 things Trump did this year while you weren't looking

Trump snowflakes will always blame someone or something for the wrong policies of 'the Donnie', they are well trained puppets. The amazing aspects of the Trumpies is healthcare for needy America children and environmental destruction proceeds as they sing the praises of a blow-hard who'd never have them near his facilities. The cheering crowds in PA should wear dunce hats and not maga hats given out to the players so they can play along. One wonders what drug these people take to be so easily led.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

Trump hurts the poor American and yet some cheer?

Trump Administration To End Obamacare Subsidies For The Poor

'138 things Trump did this year while you weren't looking'

138 things Trump did this year while you weren't looking
Midcan, when I read posts by Snouter and Morrison, I picture Trump tossing paper towels at them the way one tosses scraps to a dog.

"

"

This is why I say he deserves to die alone and in poverty. A poor understanding of capitalism never stops a liberal from attacking it.

Actually, the reality is, when the economy was going up, I was saying it wasn't Trump.

I'm not attacking capitalism. I'm attacking the partisan hacks who were saying it was all Trump when the economy was rising, and now it's going down they've changed their tune massively.

It's hilarious how fucking ridiculous you people can be.

Forum List

Back