Another way Putin and Trump are alike

Another way Putin and Trump are alike.
Putin is losing a a war and he is declaring victories.
Trump loses an election and declares victory.

I guess that makes Putin and Biden alike too then, right? Biden claims the economy is awesome and he claims the border is under control.

You believe the globalist controlled United States are the good guys.
I believe the United States is a good country.
I think this "globalist control" bullshit is driven by paranoid fear.

There is power with those who have money through out the globe. We do have to find ways to have more even wealth distribution but there is no secret group that meets and is controlling the world.

If the poor of the US came together, they could have huge power over our government. There are two demographics that make up that group, under-educated whites, mainly in the mid-west and under educated minorities, mainly in urban areas.
They think the other is the enemy. No, they are both in the same boat. If they came together, they would be the most powerful voting group in the US.

I believe the United States is a good country.
I think this "globalist control" bullshit is driven by paranoid fear.

There is power with those who have money through out the globe. We do have to find ways to have more even wealth distribution but there is no secret group that meets and is controlling the world.

If the poor of the US came together, they could have huge power over our government. There are two demographics that make up that group, under-educated whites, mainly in the mid-west and under educated minorities, mainly in urban areas.
They think the other is the enemy. No, they are both in the same boat. If they came together, they would be the most powerful voting group in the US.

If the "poor" of this country came together, your party would slaughter and imprison them.

Your Reich serves the Oligarchs.

You are the party of Soros, Gates, Buffett, Cook, Bezos, Yang, Grove, et al.

Government of the Oligarchs, by the Oligarchs, for the Oligarchs - the fascist democrat credo.

If the "poor" of this country came together, your party would slaughter and imprison them.

Your Reich serves the Oligarchs.

You are the party of Soros, Gates, Buffett, Cook, Bezos, Yang, Grove, et al.

Government of the Oligarchs, by the Oligarchs, for the Oligarchs - the fascist democrat credo.
You are truly driven by fear and paranoia. You are creating your own reality.
What a sad way to live. The real world is far from perfect and not fair all the time but it is much better than this alternative reality that you live in.

You are truly driven by fear and paranoia. You are creating your own reality.
What a sad way to live. The real world is far from perfect and not fair all the time but it is much better than this alternative reality that you live in.

Great retort - avoid all substance and let ad hom be your only point.

Educated minorities is what your Reich fears more than all else. As minorities become educated, you can either buy them off, or they will turn against your Reich, as so many are now doing.

Great retort - avoid all substance and let ad hom be your only point.

Educated minorities is what your Reich fears more than all else. As minorities become educated, you can either buy them off, or they will turn against your Reich, as so many are now doing.
I am not the Reich. I agree with you that evil leaders take advantage of the uneducated and the poor. We all need power in this world. One component of individual power is education. Why are so many of Trump's followers under-educated and poor?
He knows they are vulnerable and he takes advantage of that for his own good.

I am not the Reich.

You are a Reich member - a Nazi democrat.

I agree with you that evil leaders take advantage of the uneducated and the poor. We all need power in this world. One component of individual power is education.

However, we must distinguish education from indoctrination.

Grooming 4 and 5 year olds isn't education. Nor is denial of scientific fact in pursuit of social and political agendas.

Why are so many of Trump's followers under-educated and poor?

They aren't.

Trump's core are middle class Americans, those whom the democrat Reich are waging war to eradicate.

The fascist democrat party is based on the ruling Oligarchy, which seeks a society of the elite, the Bezos, Zuckerberg caste, and those in abject poverty. The destruction of those in the middle is the major objective of the Nazi democrat party.

The middle can't be controlled. They are not part of the elite and not motivate by pursuit of raw power. Nor are they destitute to be controlled by the withholding of alms. The American middle class is impossible to rule, hence your Reich seeks to eradicate us.

Ultimately the goal of democrats is to roll back the Renaissance, a return to the "natural order" of absolute rule by the anointed.

Trump stepped up and championed the cause of the middle - which is an affront to everything the Nazi democrat party seeks.

He knows they are vulnerable and he takes advantage of that for his own good.

What good does Trump get? Persecution by the elite and the Reich? Loss of fortune?

Trump is a threat to the ruling elite, who have pulled out all stops in the war against him and the middle class.

Forum List

Back