Anti-PC people making a mistake on the Duck Dynasty story

Says who, YOU ? ROTFL

Man don't you think a little highly of yourself ? WOW!

Looking down your nose at people are you ? I thought people like yall didn't do those kinds of things in which you love to accuse others of all the time as a group ?

I am not looking down my nose at anyone. I am stating facts.

If I compared your lifestyle to bestiality, said you "invent ways of doing evil", you are "full of murder, envy, strife, hatred." You are "insolent, arrogant, a God-hater." That you are heartless, faithless, senseless, and ruthless"

HOW would you take it? HOW would YOU label it if someone said that about you?

Perhaps YOU should reevaluate your position?
If I was guilty of those things, then yes they would concern me when someone pointed them out to me, and I would probably be seeking help finally there afterwards, but no I wouldn't want a person to be punished for trying to help me or speaking about these things in which they don't believe in when they were asked about them. Now if I were dabbling in these things or if I was guilty of them, I would just keep quite about it because I would know that I was wrong in my life when doing such things, but that is the opposite of what is going on these days. People can be wrong about things in their life, but they sure don't want anyone to say anything about it, and that's how we end up with things like the shootings in columbine, new town, and that theater in Colorado and etc. Then we have all the suicide rates that are off the charts because of all these lifestyle choices that people regret severely in their lives later on down the line. I mean look at the murder rates also that come from lifestyle choices that people choose in their lives, and this by being in gangs by choices they have made (Chicago comes to mind 1st), and on and on it all goes.

You people are unbelievable. At least we now know why you are defending Robertson, You actually believe his ignorant diatribe. Gay people are guilty of NONE of those charges.

Says who, YOU ? ROTFL

Man don't you think a little highly of yourself ? WOW!

Looking down your nose at people are you ? I thought people like yall didn't do those kinds of things in which you love to accuse others of all the time as a group ?

If I compared your lifestyle to bestiality, said you "invent ways of doing evil", you are "full of murder, envy, strife, hatred." You are "insolent, arrogant, a God-hater." That you are heartless, faithless, senseless, and ruthless"

If I was guilty of those things, then yes they would concern me when someone pointed them out to me, and I would probably be seeking help finally there afterwards, but no I wouldn't want a person to be punished for trying to help me or speaking about these things in which they don't believe in when they were asked about them. Now if I were dabbling in these things or if I was guilty of them, I would just keep quite about it because I would know that I was wrong in my life when doing such things, but that is the opposite of what is going on these days. People can be wrong about things in their life, but they sure don't want anyone to say anything about it, and that's how we end up with things like the shootings in columbine, new town, and that theater in Colorado and etc. Then we have all the suicide rates that are off the charts because of all these lifestyle choices that people regret severely in their lives later on down the line. I mean look at the murder rates also that come from lifestyle choices that people choose in their lives, and this by being in gangs by choices they have made (Chicago comes to mind 1st), and on and on it all goes.

Whoa. You are one dumb fucker. Congrats on the mastery of the keyboard.

You freak, they had equal protection, they want special treatment.

What special treatment do they want?

For millions of years men married women, it was settled in tradition and it was settled in law. Now the faghadist want to be special and break with tradition and law, but now they not only want to co-opt the union but the definition of the union. If that isn't wanting special treatment I guess I don't know what is.

BTW Did ya hear, A&E reinstated Phil, the faghadist lose again.

At least A&E realize they made a mistake without doing themselves irreparable damage.

It's actually possible to sympathize with them, and it's not difficult to imagine the conversation at A&E when the news broke about the hairy duck guy's comments:

"Holy shit, now the PC Police are gonna be all over us. Call the lawyers, we've gotta figure out what we need to do to keep them off our back." That's the environment we've been in: "offend" the PC Police and you'd better call the lawyers, and to hell with what your viewers enjoy.

So they knee-jerked out of sheer panic. But perhaps they saw the anti-PC blowback and got their nerve together to change their minds.

I think we're going to be seeing a lot more of this, thank goodness.

You are gonna keep going with that myth, even after I gave you the ability to educate yourself.

Congratulations, you are a full blown right wing pea brain.

Yes, the standard bigoted personal insults and name-calling. Not interested.

Now, to what "myth" are you referring?

What special treatment do they want?

For millions of years men married women, it was settled in tradition and it was settled in law. Now the faghadist want to be special and break with tradition and law, but now they not only want to co-opt the union but the definition of the union. If that isn't wanting special treatment I guess I don't know what is.

Those were not my words as shown in your quote box. Someone needs to fix the quote feature.

Last edited:

Those were not my words as shown in your quote box. Someone needs to fix the quote feature.

Not mine either in the first box, I don'tknow what happened.

It's actually possible to sympathize with them, and it's not difficult to imagine the conversation at A&E when the news broke about the hairy duck guy's comments:

"Holy shit, now the PC Police are gonna be all over us. Call the lawyers, we've gotta figure out what we need to do to keep them off our back." That's the environment we've been in: "offend" the PC Police and you'd better call the lawyers, and to hell with what your viewers enjoy.

So they knee-jerked out of sheer panic. But perhaps they saw the anti-PC blowback and got their nerve together to change their minds.

You are gonna keep going with that myth, even after I gave you the ability to educate yourself.

You accused me of not looking at your Google search. Even though I did look at it. Yet you totally ignored the article I posted. PC police is a fabricated term created by right wing rhetors and word smiths. Right wing think tanks spend billions training parrots like you...

Maybe you should take a clear eyed look at the 'morality police' who are on your side. They would lock gay people up in an instant if they ever gained the power.

At least A&E realize they made a mistake without doing themselves irreparable damage.

Or they knew very well what they were putting on the air every night... and panicked that everyone else was about to find out, too.

Besides, everyone knows the PC Police are hiding under your bed right now...

Pleasent dreams.

Whoa. You are one dumb fucker. Congrats on the mastery of the keyboard.
Loser.

Or they knew very well what they were putting on the air every night... and panicked that everyone else was about to find out, too.

Besides, everyone knows the PC Police are hiding under your bed right now...

Pleasent dreams.
Loser.

You accused me of not looking at your Google search. Even though I did look at it. Yet you totally ignored the article I posted. PC police is a fabricated term created by right wing rhetors and word smiths. Right wing think tanks spend billions training parrots like you...

Maybe you should take a clear eyed look at the 'morality police' who are on your side. They would lock gay people up in an instant if they ever gained the power.
Lock them up or try and get them help if they needed it and asked for it ? Big difference.

We see what the left wants in all of this now. They want people fired, suspended or shut up quickly. Big difference.

There is something fundamentally wrong about allowing a bunch of "redneck" Louisiana "goof -old boys, who are obsessed about "beastiality," to fraternize with naked underaged ducks!

Last edited:
You freaks blow me away, private society, played out in the national media, how far off can you be and remain on the planet? Give me a break and go wash your brown shirt.

If he is being rebuked by private society where is the massive disapproval of him from the people? And I mean THE PEOPLE, not the media, not the chattering classes, and not the suits at A&E.

The fact is that this is the same crap as chik-fil-a. The hoi poloi get all atwitter, try to use the media to get everyone on the bandwagon..... and nothing happens.

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

I can GUARANTEE the majority of people see Phil Robertson as an ignorant red neck bigot. But you right wing whiners are always yelling at the top of your lungs protecting the most vile, anti social barbarians on this planet. As a matter of fact, you folks worship vile.

its you leftist blowhards that take the cake for being the biggest whiners. Not a spine amongst you all.

Help Help!!! you are being oppressed!!! time for big mommy government to protect me and big daddy media to shield me from things I don't agree with.

But you can always go back to your bitchy whiny fests with your fellow progressive asshat travelers, and talk about how understanding YOU are, and how uncivilized THEY are, and everyone will tell everyone else how SPECIAL they are that they CARE.

Wankers.

Those of us who have had enough BS from the PC Police are making it easy for them to wiggle out of this story on the hairy southern duck guy.

By bringing up -- or worse, letting them move the conversation to -- freedom of speech or religion or television contracts or the Constitution, you're giving them the opportunity to avoid the real issue (at least in my humble opinion): Their hypocritical, narcissistic intolerance.

Plus, this issue doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's just the latest in a long, long line of examples of their bigotry and intolerance. Holy crap, some of the things I've seen them say here about people who live in that area, wow.

The pushback is absolutely great and terribly overdue. They've jumped the shark with their race-baiting, language-manipulating, phony self esteem-building, forced inclusion silliness and it's clear that the pushback has begun. Yay!

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about the 1st Amendment or television contracts or religion. It should be about the hypocritical, paranoid, intolerant narcissism of the PC Police, and how they want to punish and intimidate people and businesses.

Phil should ( and whomever honestly) be able to say what he believes and if the public or business that employee him does not wish to support that opinion. They have the right to terminate or boycott said opinion.

This isnt about the PC police. that is different. The PC police dont allow one team to get trophies. Their is no loosing. you can't say the word retard and fag etc. This is not that. He said it and thus consequences where supposed to happen. We dont live in a world where you get to run your mouth and nothing happens.

I get it, you think freedoms are being taken away by glaad etc because they dont want him on the show. There is no freedoms being taken away.

Maybe im not making myself clear enough but this isn't about PC police and it isnt about the 1st amendment and his culty religion.

If he is being rebuked by private society where is the massive disapproval of him from the people? And I mean THE PEOPLE, not the media, not the chattering classes, and not the suits at A&E.

The fact is that this is the same crap as chik-fil-a. The hoi poloi get all atwitter, try to use the media to get everyone on the bandwagon..... and nothing happens.

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.
Edmund Burke

I can GUARANTEE the majority of people see Phil Robertson as an ignorant red neck bigot. But you right wing whiners are always yelling at the top of your lungs protecting the most vile, anti social barbarians on this planet. As a matter of fact, you folks worship vile.

its you leftist blowhards that take the cake for being the biggest whiners. Not a spine amongst you all.

Help Help!!! you are being oppressed!!! time for big mommy government to protect me and big daddy media to shield me from things I don't agree with.

But you can always go back to your bitchy whiny fests with your fellow progressive asshat travelers, and talk about how understanding YOU are, and how uncivilized THEY are, and everyone will tell everyone else how SPECIAL they are that they CARE.

Wankers.

uh huh pot meet kettle, his name is Marty

Those of us who have had enough BS from the PC Police are making it easy for them to wiggle out of this story on the hairy southern duck guy.

By bringing up -- or worse, letting them move the conversation to -- freedom of speech or religion or television contracts or the Constitution, you're giving them the opportunity to avoid the real issue (at least in my humble opinion): Their hypocritical, narcissistic intolerance.

Plus, this issue doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's just the latest in a long, long line of examples of their bigotry and intolerance. Holy crap, some of the things I've seen them say here about people who live in that area, wow.

The pushback is absolutely great and terribly overdue. They've jumped the shark with their race-baiting, language-manipulating, phony self esteem-building, forced inclusion silliness and it's clear that the pushback has begun. Yay!

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about the 1st Amendment or television contracts or religion. It should be about the hypocritical, paranoid, intolerant narcissism of the PC Police, and how they want to punish and intimidate people and businesses.

Phil should ( and whomever honestly) be able to say what he believes and if the public or business that employee him does not wish to support that opinion. They have the right to terminate or boycott said opinion.

This isnt about the PC police. that is different. The PC police dont allow one team to get trophies. Their is no loosing. you can't say the word retard and fag etc. This is not that. He said it and thus consequences where supposed to happen. We dont live in a world where you get to run your mouth and nothing happens.

I get it, you think freedoms are being taken away by glaad etc because they dont want him on the show. There is no freedoms being taken away.

Maybe im not making myself clear enough but this isn't about PC police and it isnt about the 1st amendment and his culty religion.
This is your opinion, doesn't mean it's everyone else's, see the difference ?

Do you want to force us to agree with you or would you rather us have our own opinion about life in these regards ?

This is your opinion, doesn't mean it's everyone else's, see the difference ?

Do you want to force us to agree with you or would you rather us have our own opinion about life in these regards ?
i dont care

Edmund Burke

Wankers.

oooh!!!! I got a giant pussy for a stalker. I'm touched. I'm sure your wacking off in mama's basement right now about how "awesome" you think you are.

Go yell for some more hot pockets so you can keep up this riveting posting stream.

Wankers.

oooh!!!! I got a giant pussy for a stalker. I'm touched. I'm sure your wacking off in mama's basement right now about how "awesome" you think you are.

Go yell for some more hot pockets so you can keep up this riveting posting stream.
hot pockets are gross man. im actually sitting in my home watching band of brothers because ts so good.
but hey if you think i am stalking you.....

Forum List

Back