Anti-Politically Correct Sign in Houston Restaurant: Yay or Nay?

What is your response to the Anti-PC Sign?

• Yay - Positive: I like more than dislike

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Nay - Negative: I dislike more than I like

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Neutral - It doesn't invoke a response either way, positive or negative

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a shame everything has to be political now.

Shame.
It doesn't "HAVE TO BE." Fuck all these little weasels that think it does. Speak your mind, speak the truth, and don't be afraid.

THAT IS THE NEW TREND, because people are fed up with it.
Yeah but putting a sign up is just political. It sux.

I get in HEAPS of trouble for speaking my mind. People have been fed up with it since before it began, but they are too petty to ever be anything but part of the problem. I don't see an end in sight. People are fantastic with pedophile homosexual female teachers minding their kids all day, massive amounts of people pouring into their countries making life harder, multiculturalism, but not Bruce Jenner.

These retreating trench warfares aren't much chop as far as I can see.

It's easy to see just how people drop the last concern for the more pressing latest one. They are simply to gutless and stupid and unreasonable to face the reality that the only solution is a terrible war where everyone must risk their life. They are useless, and I rather don't blame the PTB for treating them as such.

"I get in HEAPS of trouble for speaking my mind."

How awful :itsok:

The rest of what you've commented there, absolute sense.

Shame.
It doesn't "HAVE TO BE." Fuck all these little weasels that think it does. Speak your mind, speak the truth, and don't be afraid.

I get in HEAPS of trouble for speaking my mind. People have been fed up with it since before it began, but they are too petty to ever be anything but part of the problem. I don't see an end in sight. People are fantastic with pedophile homosexual female teachers minding their kids all day, massive amounts of people pouring into their countries making life harder, multiculturalism, but not Bruce Jenner.

It's easy to see just how people drop the last concern for the more pressing latest one. They are simply to gutless and stupid and unreasonable to face the reality that the only solution is a terrible war where everyone must risk their life. They are useless, and I rather don't blame the PTB for treating them as such.
You must live in the city. Us bread basket of America rural folks aren't afraid to speak our mind whenever the hell we please, and say what we want. The first amendment is alive and well in the heartland.

It's probably going to be the "rural folks" who save America, good old-fashioned common sense values and also family values, as in Nuclear Family.

Shame.

You must live in the city. Us bread basket of America rural folks aren't afraid to speak our mind whenever the hell we please, and say what we want. The first amendment is alive and well in the heartland.

It's probably going to be the "rural folks" who save America, good old-fashioned common sense values and also family values, as in Nuclear Family.
Ain't no doubt about it. Us Bible clingin', gun loving, patriot, constitution following TERRORISTS.

None of those things offend anyone.

Some people freak at *gasp* Merry Christmas, I mean, seriously those people need to get help.
No, people do not freak out at Merry Christmas.

If the owners really wanted to strike a blow against PC they'd use real politically incorrect phrases. "We will call you ******, ****, faggot! And if you don't like it, leave!

But of course they aren't brave enough for that.

So what's all this rubbish with the "Happy Holidays" stuff then? How did that all come about? That's right, because "Merry Christmas" was considered "offensive" by a minority of bedwetters, and as we know, minority rules now....who cares what the majority thinks anymore :rolleyes-41:

Personally I think the bedwetters problems began in early infancy, they probably weren't breastfed correctly.
No, that isn't it at all though it is what you, and others of your ilk, believe.

Some people freak at *gasp* Merry Christmas, I mean, seriously those people need to get help.

If the owners really wanted to strike a blow against PC they'd use real politically incorrect phrases. "We will call you ******, ****, faggot! And if you don't like it, leave!

So what's all this rubbish with the "Happy Holidays" stuff then? How did that all come about? That's right, because "Merry Christmas" was considered "offensive" by a minority of bedwetters, and as we know, minority rules now....who cares what the majority thinks anymore :rolleyes-41:

Personally I think the bedwetters problems began in early infancy, they probably weren't breastfed correctly.

You are offended by "Happy Holidays", it would seem.

It's a shame everything has to be political now. Shame.
You're correct, society was much better when politics was kept out of everyday life situations.
Yep. And even worse, when something becomes politicized, it gets dumbed down and simplified enough to fit on a bumper sticker slogan.

When I was in Texas once, I saw a truck with a bumper sticker that read:

SSBS29.jpg

Which naturally I thought was FANTASTIC, I approve obviously.

I also saw a car with a bumper sticker that read:

61XyNwYE9pL__SX522_.jpg

Which I thought was hilarious!

Shame.

Ain't no doubt about it. Us Bible clingin', gun loving, patriot, constitution following TERRORISTS.

Yes, you TERRORISTS you :eek-52::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm not offended by "Happy Holidays", I just think it's completely pathetic, it's something only bedwetters could have thought up, obviously using their collectively shared 1.5 braincell.

While nobody is offended by people who say Merry Christmas or God bless America......some people will probably decide that they don't need to spend their money in a place who's owner is clearly an idiot.

I said Merry Christmas at least a hundred times yesterday. I get greeted with the words "God bless" several times per week. No issues. But I'd go to another restaurant. That place isn't interested in my business.

No, that isn't it at all though it is what you, and others of your ilk, believe.

You know darling, I think you might need to re-charge your 0.0002 part of that 1.5 collectively shared braincell....you're seriously slowing down now....:poke::meow:

You have to laugh at rwnjs playing the victim.
We laugh at you still trying to play two faced.

You think people haven't caught on yet?

You're dumber than I ever thought you were.
Merry Christmas little man. And may all your Christmases be white.
Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you too little prog, and may all your Christmases be in a safe place.

I'm not offended by "Happy Holidays", I just think it's completely pathetic, it's something only bedwetters could have thought up, obviously using their collectively shared 1.5 braincell.

I've never noticed you until today. You are a fairly unintelligent person, I see. You'll fit right in.

You have to laugh at rwnjs playing the victim.
We laugh at you still trying to play two faced.

You think people haven't caught on yet?

You're dumber than I ever thought you were.
Merry Christmas little man. And may all your Christmases be white.

OMG you RACIST!!!! What's COLOUR got to do with this? Why not may all your Christmases be BLACK? Or how about may all your Christmases be "Neutral-and-Non-Gender Specific Colour"

:dev2:

I've never noticed you until today. You are a fairly unintelligent person, I see. You'll fit right in.
With you for sure.

Yes, I'm so unintelligent that I've got a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and I did a year at Heidelberg University in Germany....two of the world's leading and most difficult to get into Universities.

So....you want to talk about intelligence vs unintelligence....go for it :popcorn:

Forum List

Back