Anti-Vaxx Mom Asks How To Protect Her Unvaccinated 3-Year-Old From The Measles, Internet Delivers

No one should force someone else’s kids to put poison in their body if they don’t want that.

It's not poison.

So you're saying a parent should be allowed to endanger a child's life?

What's so scary about Measles? People got them when I was a kid, nobody died.
They died. Went deaf. Got brain damaged. Otherwise no one would much care.
I actually had a (mild) case of the measles when I was in 3rd grade....kept me home quarantined for two weeks as I remember....I did experience a minor hearing lose because of it....tho not enough to keep me from qualifying for Naval Aviator. Sadly, I had nothing to spare and being around C-130s,....I now have a substantial loss in my left ear and a moderate loss in my right ear.

Did not wear proper ear protection?

No one should force someone else’s kids to put poison in their body if they don’t want that.

It's not poison.

Pure poison...

Common substances found in vaccines include:

• Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
  • Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
  • Egg protein is found in yellow fever and most influenza vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
  • Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
  • Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
  • Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

7665f1e182cf7486be86213abe21887b.jpg

Give it another page or two and we'll hit a coverall. :lol:

What part of millions people want nothing to do with vaccines, do the control freak progressives not understand?

Is it too difficult for you to read those studies at the National Health Institutes website and the CDC VAERs reports, towel boy?

It's not poison.

Why do you lie and try to twist other people's words? Is it profitable for you? Or do you really think that "stakeholders" have the right to demand that other people must allow them to use their children as experimental guinea pigs?

You guys are going to lose big on this one when you start trying to talk people into allowing y'all to think we should let you stick a gun (needle in us) to our heads thinking you are doing it for our own good. It is akin to telling everyone that we should agree to let you literally take away our own ability to defend ourselves for our own good because we are just too damn stupid to do that.

What part of millions people want nothing to do with vaccines, do the control freak progressives not understand?
I heard Sweden dumped mandatory vaccinations. Too many vaccine damaged to let the mandatory bs to continue.

It's not poison.

Pure poison...

Common substances found in vaccines include:

• Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
  • Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
  • Egg protein is found in yellow fever and most influenza vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
  • Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
  • Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
  • Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.
We can add Alpha viral particles that have nothing to do with the actual disease they claim they are immunizing for that are used as vectors in their too.

The people that want to force vaccines on everybody need to mind their own fucking business

Anti-vaxxers think the parents should be allowed to endanger their kids' lives.

Anti-vaxxers think the parents should be allowed to endanger their kids' lives.
There’s no guarantee kids that parents kids that don’t want anything to do with vaccines will survive them?
And there is no guarantee that they are effective…

Da Big Gubmint right-wing nutjobs would tell you not to believe the government if the government stated that putting a loaded gun in your mouth was dangerous

lol

Da Big Gubmint right-wing nutjobs would have you believe that you shouldn't believe the government if the government stated that putting a loaded gun in your mouth was dangerous

lol
The collective does not know what’s best for the individual… Ever

We should allow three year-olds to operate heavy machinery if their parents say it's OK.

Forum List

Back