Anybody Wanna Defend Rep. Karen Bass ? (D-CA)

On the far left TV show The View, President Trump is constantly slammed by the 4 Trump bashers of that show. Nothing new about that. Today, their special guest was Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA). She said President Trump has attacked every racial group in America. She went on to say that by Trump attacking China, due to the Coronavirus, he has attacked Asian Americans.

This is absolutely ridiculous, but it's typical of the TDS we hear from Trump deranged Democrats. Every racial group in America ? I wonder if anybody can say how Trump has attacked ANY racial group in America, EVER once.

It's noteworthy that Rep Bass claims that "defund the police" is one of the worst slogans ever, but then during a House Judiciary Committee hearing, she "corrected" Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who said in his opening statement that Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said he wanted to “defund the police.” Bass said >>" “I just want to make a note that he absolutely did not defund the police department. He did reduce the budget, and he shifted the funds to deal with some of the real issues that police officers always complain about.”

EARTH TO REP. BASS: Reducing someone's budget is defunding them. Defund means reduce funding to some degree. All or part.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told ABC News last Wednesday >>

“It may sound strange but many affluent suburbs have essentially already begun pursuing a defunding of the police in that they fund schools, they fund housing, and they fund health care more, as their number one priorities.”

The View
co-host Sunny Hostin similarly said defunding meant reducing the budget rather than abolishing the police.

Garcetti and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, both Democrats, already have committed to transfer funding from law enforcement to community services. Garcetti specifically vowed to cut as much as $150 million that was part of a planned increase in the police department’s budget.

That's just one example you fool. When Trump screws up, or his approval ratings are low, he always falls back on race. Sometimes he picks on the Chinese but other times it's Muslims, sometimes it's Mexicans and sometimes it's blacks.

What color is the sky in your world?

Wait, I know, it's orange, isn't it?

Trump just pwns you
I live on a lake and have a boat so the sky is blue and the water is nice. The sun is out it's 82 today. I'm taking friends out at 5pm after work. I work from home make 6 figures. I'll still be able to retire when I'm 62 how about you?

I didn't like Bush either but remember back then you guys loved that loser. It took 11 years for you guys to finally admit he sucked.

Will it take 11 years for you to admit Trump was a failure or will you blame the lyin media and deep state for making him a 1 term president?
You work from home and make 100k plus is 99.99% likely false
You rant and rave against prosperity but like many delusional America haters you pretend to know something about it.
I love it when you guys deny I make what I say I make.

Oh, and by the way, I just got my latest commission statement. I notice I have only made $15K in commissions this year. That means $65K salary plus $15K is $80K. So I have only made $80K so far. IF I sell the same amount the second half that would only be another $15K. So this year I'm on track to make $95K.

BUT, I don't think the second half is going to be as good as the first half. I'm struggling this month. Gosh I wish Trump would have handled this Pandemic better in the beginning maybe things wouldn't be so bad.

You made $65 base and $15K in commissions? And this job impresses you so much? Seriously? My mentioning Biden lying about being in the "top half" of his class was such a weak lie it was funny. You're right there with him.

What about you? Were you in the top half of your class, like Biden?
Bet his daddy didn't have to buy his way in and out of college

On the far left TV show The View, President Trump is constantly slammed by the 4 Trump bashers of that show. Nothing new about that. Today, their special guest was Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA). She said President Trump has attacked every racial group in America. She went on to say that by Trump attacking China, due to the Coronavirus, he has attacked Asian Americans.

This is absolutely ridiculous, but it's typical of the TDS we hear from Trump deranged Democrats. Every racial group in America ? I wonder if anybody can say how Trump has attacked ANY racial group in America, EVER once.

It's noteworthy that Rep Bass claims that "defund the police" is one of the worst slogans ever, but then during a House Judiciary Committee hearing, she "corrected" Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who said in his opening statement that Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said he wanted to “defund the police.” Bass said >>" “I just want to make a note that he absolutely did not defund the police department. He did reduce the budget, and he shifted the funds to deal with some of the real issues that police officers always complain about.”

EARTH TO REP. BASS: Reducing someone's budget is defunding them. Defund means reduce funding to some degree. All or part.

“It may sound strange but many affluent suburbs have essentially already begun pursuing a defunding of the police in that they fund schools, they fund housing, and they fund health care more, as their number one priorities.”

The View
co-host Sunny Hostin similarly said defunding meant reducing the budget rather than abolishing the police.

Garcetti and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, both Democrats, already have committed to transfer funding from law enforcement to community services. Garcetti specifically vowed to cut as much as $150 million that was part of a planned increase in the police department’s budget.

That's just one example you fool. When Trump screws up, or his approval ratings are low, he always falls back on race. Sometimes he picks on the Chinese but other times it's Muslims, sometimes it's Mexicans and sometimes it's blacks.

Trump just pwns you
I live on a lake and have a boat so the sky is blue and the water is nice. The sun is out it's 82 today. I'm taking friends out at 5pm after work. I work from home make 6 figures. I'll still be able to retire when I'm 62 how about you?

I didn't like Bush either but remember back then you guys loved that loser. It took 11 years for you guys to finally admit he sucked.

Will it take 11 years for you to admit Trump was a failure or will you blame the lyin media and deep state for making him a 1 term president?
You rant and rave against prosperity but like many delusional America haters you pretend to know something about it.

Oh, and by the way, I just got my latest commission statement. I notice I have only made $15K in commissions this year. That means $65K salary plus $15K is $80K. So I have only made $80K so far. IF I sell the same amount the second half that would only be another $15K. So this year I'm on track to make $95K.

BUT, I don't think the second half is going to be as good as the first half. I'm struggling this month. Gosh I wish Trump would have handled this Pandemic better in the beginning maybe things wouldn't be so bad.

You made $65 base and $15K in commissions? And this job impresses you so much? Seriously? My mentioning Biden lying about being in the "top half" of his class was such a weak lie it was funny. You're right there with him.

Trump claimed to have graduated first in his class but his professor described him as the dumbest person he ever taught.

Which is why we all can acknowledge that he probably got into U Penn based on connections (admissions officer was good friends with daddy) and not skill.

The SAT is a bit more complicated than his very difficult cognitive test.
You must not have read Mary Trump's book yet

Libertarians are worse than Republicans except for maybe 1 or 2 talking points.

How come Ron Paul couldn't do what Trump did? Because Libertarians are like anarchists.

Oh yeah we're worse. Republicans would put your lazy, welfare ridden ass on a diet. We'd put you out on the street and make you pay your own bills. We're way scarier to a welfare whore like you.

Boo ...
Destroying the social safety nets that help poor people are one reason you are worse yes. Just not caring is not an option. Let the market decide! They say. Wackos. Not reality.

I make 6 figures dummy. I'm not on welfare never have been. I hate corporate welfare more than I do welfare to the poor.

Six figures still isn't impressive. How impressed with it you are makes me doubt you even more.

And we agree on one thing. I think I should pay my own charity. You agree, you think I should pay your charity. That you think turning over your responsibility to help other people to an unaccountable government that cares only about its own interest makes you a pretty despicable human being.

That avatar does capture you pretty well, I see why you picked it
Ok, so if 6 figures isn't impressive, why should middle class people vote Republican when your policies make the rich richer and only put a few crumbs in average people's pockets? You sent all our highest paying jobs overseas because they were high paying union jobs and now you want to bring those jobs back but they'll only make $30-45K a year? If you're not impressed with 6 figures, how do you expect people to want to have children and buy homes?

median personal income of $865 weekly for all full-time workers in 2017. That's $45K a year.

The U.S. Census Bureau lists the annual median personal income at $31,099 in 2016.

My 6 figures is only impressive because I live alone and I have zero debt. So I'm able to save a lot of money every year. Can you? I just sent $20K to a stock broker to invest it and I have $25K in my checking. I'm thinking about sending him another $20K. If you look up what makes someone upper class, I'm actually upper class. Single person in the home making over $85K is upper class. Does it bother you that I'm upper class? Does it destroy your illusion that all liberals are slackers?

And considering the last time I made this much was in the Bill Clinton years, I've learned to live on $60K a year so the extra money makes me feel rich. Although I know I'm not "rich". Like if I lost my job I would need to find another job. Can't retire yet.

P.S. When I took the job the President asked what the minimum I would need to start. I said $40K. In 2 years I was making $60K and then the 3rd year is when I got the big raise. $65K salary plus 1.5% commission and I sold $2 million a year in aftermarket. What's 1.5% of 2 million? $30K? So I have never actually made $100K at my main job but I have a side gig where I make $10-$20K a year. 6 Figures bitch! LOL

I'm not saying $100K isn't a decent income, I'm just saying it's not as mind blowing as you think it is. And no, that isn't upper class, you don't know what you're talking about

The View

Trump just pwns you

Trump claimed to have graduated first in his class but his professor described him as the dumbest person he ever taught.

Which is why we all can acknowledge that he probably got into U Penn based on connections (admissions officer was good friends with daddy) and not skill.

The SAT is a bit more complicated than his very difficult cognitive test.
You must not have read Mary Trump's book yet

Wait till they read Cohens book They'll lose their s**t

Making bazillions from home is a well documented scam and not surprising you latched onto trying to sell it here

Yes, I think you're right. The e-mail sealy responded to promised him $100K a year for sending packages for them. He's going to get that first check ... any day now ...

Trump has not attacked asian people

but he has attacked red china and rightfully so
Of course. it's amazing the way Democrats spin things around.

i agree with trump that south korean president moon is soft on north korea

but I never agree with any president including trump that does not respect the importance of south korea and the need to maintain a close working alliance

jimmy carter made the same mistake
Trump was exchanging love letters with Kim and he's complaining that Moon is too soft?

Hilarious.

But he said South Koreans are terrible people, so I thought that was a relevant example of him attacking Asian people.
Asian people are all the same to you? Isn't that kind of like saying all Hispanics are the same, even though Puerto Ricans would be insulted if you lumped them in with criticisms of Mexican policies? IOW, Koreans are not Thais, Thais are not Chinese, etc. Only in the minds of bigots can criticism of one Asian country be construed as a racial attack on all Asians.
Man. If the best thing you can say about Trump is that he only hates Asians from one or two Asian countries, you’ve got a really shitty argument.
Just trying to correct a bigoted viewpoint. If you think criticizing people of one country is a racial attack on all people who share their ethnicity, your complaint is weak.

The View

Trump just pwns you

My dad made my brother and I get summer jobs and we had to hand over the paychecks we got every 2 weeks. So we had ZERO money but back then we didn't need any money. We had BMX bikes and we swam in lakes in the summer.

Anyways, at the end of the summer maybe my brother and I each saved up $4000. I went to Eastern Michigan and my bro went to MSU. So my dad had to chip in an extra $1000 for my tuition and $2000 for my brothers. He didn't want us taking out high interest student loans but he wasn't going to pay anymore than he had to which is why we had to sign over our paychecks every 2 weeks.

And when he dropped me off at school it was with $20 in my pocket. If I wanted more I would have to find a job. But the eatery was free food 2 times a day so except for beer and smokes I didn't "need" money. But it's hard to get into a kegger without $3 cover charge to get in. This was in the 90s.

No I graduated with a 2.5 gpa. Only got into Eastern Michigan University because of wrestling. Got a communication major and marketing minor.

That $15K is for half the year. So it's going to be $30K commission. That's not impressive but that plus $65K salary is impressive.

I have no kids and no wife living with me. I'm debt free. How much do you make and how many people in your household? Are you upper class? I am.

So you may not be impressed but are you upper class like me?

Funny that. I made more twenty years ago than you make now. But I don't consider myself "upper class," no

Trump has not attacked asian people

but he has attacked red china and rightfully so
Of course. it's amazing the way Democrats spin things around.

i agree with trump that south korean president moon is soft on north korea

but I never agree with any president including trump that does not respect the importance of south korea and the need to maintain a close working alliance

jimmy carter made the same mistake
Trump was exchanging love letters with Kim and he's complaining that Moon is too soft?

Hilarious.

But he said South Koreans are terrible people, so I thought that was a relevant example of him attacking Asian people.
Asian people are all the same to you? Isn't that kind of like saying all Hispanics are the same, even though Puerto Ricans would be insulted if you lumped them in with criticisms of Mexican policies? IOW, Koreans are not Thais, Thais are not Chinese, etc. Only in the minds of bigots can criticism of one Asian country be construed as a racial attack on all Asians.
Man. If the best thing you can say about Trump is that he only hates Asians from one or two Asian countries, you’ve got a really shitty argument.
Just trying to correct a bigoted viewpoint. If you think criticizing people of one country is a racial attack on all people who share their ethnicity, your complaint is weak.
You don't get it. Trump attacks the Muslim senators or the family of the gold star soldier. No it's not a racist attack on all people who share that ethnicity but you'd have to be stupid to not know what Trump is doing. One day it's blacks, then it's mexican rapists, then it's muslim senators and then it's china and he's calling corona the wu tang flu?

Don't pretend to be stupid.

The View

Trump just pwns you

Making bazillions from home is a well documented scam and not surprising you latched onto trying to sell it here

I had to go into the office every day until corona. A couple weeks ago they asked me if I wanted to come back to the office and I said no. I can do my job right from home. Are you jelly?
Changing your story. More fantasy.
This is actually the first time I have felt sorry for a posters delusions and confusion so I’m gonna lay off.

The View

You're a liar.

No I graduated with a 2.5 gpa. Only got into Eastern Michigan University because of wrestling. Got a communication major and marketing minor.

That $15K is for half the year. So it's going to be $30K commission. That's not impressive but that plus $65K salary is impressive.

I have no kids and no wife living with me. I'm debt free. How much do you make and how many people in your household? Are you upper class? I am.

Funny that. I made more twenty years ago than you make now. But I don't consider myself "upper class," no
You either are or you are not. And maybe you didn't save?

I don't know what upper class is for people who are retired. I'm just going off a chart that says I'm upper class because of how many people are in my home and how much I make.

And, if you made that kind of money 20 years ago, that only tells me you are a greedy republican. So why should blue collar vote like you do?

Guess it all depends on where you live 100K in NY is so so but in Alabama you' live the good life

OK

The View

Trump just pwns you

I had to go into the office every day until corona. A couple weeks ago they asked me if I wanted to come back to the office and I said no. I can do my job right from home. Are you jelly?
Changing your story. More fantasy.
This is actually the first time I have felt sorry for a posters drlusions and confusion so I’m gonna lay off.
How did I change my story? I stand by everything I've said.

You either are or you are not. And maybe you didn't save?

I don't know what upper class is for people who are retired. I'm just going off a chart that says I'm upper class because of how many people are in my home and how much I make.

And, if you made that kind of money 20 years ago, that only tells me you are a greedy republican. So why should blue collar vote like you do?

I'm not retired. I'm in my 50s. I got my degree on the other side of 23. That's probably part of it. Kaz is for Kalamazoo, my home town.

And so you brag about how much you make, but if I made more then I'm "greedy." That's how Democrats are, you always want to cut income off at what you make

Guess it all depends on where you live 100K in NY is so so but in Alabama you' live the good life
I paid off my condo a few years ago. My association dues are around $200 a month. My taxes around $100 a month. My gas and electric I don't know because I never open the bill and look but lets say all that stuff is $200 a month. Car insurance $100 a month. F150 lease $300. Food let's say $400 a month? I mean between going out and cooking at home.

So $1300 a month is what my bills are. Lets round up. $20,000 a year are my "bills". I'm rich. I only wish I made this kind of scratch in the 2000's but unfortunately Bush really fucked up the economy. When I started at the company I work for now I started at $40K and I was HAPPY to be making that much. We were just getting out of the Bush Great Recession.

My job doesn't care where I live. I travel when I need to and work at home when I don't. I do go in the office sometimes. I live in Florida in a pretty reasonable area to live. The Wuhan virus hasn't affected my job a lot other than I'm not travelling at all right now, which I'm enjoying

Forum List

Back