Anyone else going to be a poll inspector Nov 8th or have been a community organizer the past few weeks?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I have not really been taking any videos of it because people are really shy and a pain in the butt for even them giving me time to talk to them about voting on the streets, here is a quick video I took of poll inspector training

All told about a 100 of us in the two hour class, 99% women and like 4 guys total including me. The hand book is pretty general, but some highlights and it's strange with Wisconsin law,

1. They need a photo ID to vote, no if ands or butts it's a state law.

2. They need proof of residency in the district they vote in or we kick them out.

3. Everyone in line when the 8 o' clock bell rings still gets to vote no matter what.

Being a democrat community organizer is different,the app I have I can look up any name in the state to see if they are registered to vote , I have their addresses and last phone numbers onfile.

( Which is a little creepy to me)

I don't think 5% of voters even give half a shit about volunteering. I got my own job and struggles to worry about.

I don't think 5% of voters even give half a shit about volunteering. I got my own job and struggles to worry about.

Like I said.......
Cuntservatives AIN'T gonna vote. They "ain't" got time for that "shit"
They "could" easily take bak the government.....but as you can see...."they ain't got time for this voting "shit"
But my God they will spend the rest of their lives crying, bitching and whining about being made a victim of the left.
They've been doing that for decades and it's why they are in the helpless situation they are in now.

I swear Cuntservatives WANT to be victims so they can cry and it's why the Left has absolutely ZERO pity for them and brutalizes them.
They deserve it.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

BlackmanBeatsWhiteManInMall_macysassault-745x588.jpg

I have not really been taking any videos of it because people are really shy and a pain in the butt for even them giving me time to talk to them about voting on the streets, here is a quick video I took of poll inspector training

All told about a 100 of us in the two hour class, 99% women and like 4 guys total including me. The hand book is pretty general, but some highlights and it's strange with Wisconsin law,

1. They need a photo ID to vote, no if ands or butts it's a state law.

2. They need proof of residency in the district they vote in or we kick them out.

3. Everyone in line when the 8 o' clock bell rings still gets to vote no matter what.

Being a democrat community organizer is different,the app I have I can look up any name in the state to see if they are registered to vote , I have their addresses and last phone numbers onfile.

( Which is a little creepy to me)

I'm doing good just to research the candidates and go vote.

All the poll workers in our little rural Wisconsin township are straight arrow, and have been doing the job for years. We know them on a first name basis, so there's no shenanigans.

Plus I get to dump my garbage bags in the township dumpsters while I'm there.

Like I said.......
They "could" easily take bak the government.....but as you can see...."they ain't got time for this voting "shit"
But my God they will spend the rest of their lives crying, bitching and whining about being made a victim of the left.
They've been doing that for decades and it's why they are in the helpless situation they are in now.

I swear Cuntservatives WANT to be victims so they can cry and it's why the Left has absolutely ZERO pity for them and brutalizes them.
They deserve it.
lol

Now that the righties know what to expect from the left, things will be different.

But the larger point is, the REST of America, like me, doesn't like the abusive behavior.

We like to raise our children in peace, and stability. We don't like political activists bringing their bullshit into the classroom and trying to engage our kids in it.

America is shutting down the shit for brains progtards, and all their misfits will think twice about sticking their nose where it don't belong.

Like I said.......

They deserve it.

View attachment 721482
It's very important for American loving patriots to be at the polling stations , drop boxes , anywhere . An election watchers brigade , armed with video recording devices . Certainly not bullying or harassing voters , just keeping our eyes on everything they do . I think it would be great for all Americans, sunlight and transparency. The voting machines would need watching over 24/7. Honest n fair elections, who would oppose.

Forum List

Back